Amazing service Mark really made things happen for me never thought Id get a new car with my credit score being low but he did it with low payments and even got me connected with insurance I highly recommend Exem United for anyone looking for a new car! If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. I love the drive train and the DCT. If you want to list your car as a private owner, post it here. Listed 1 day ago, Albuquerque, NM The car is actually really easy to drive and to park. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The seats are incredibly comfortable and great for long road trips. Made me feel comfortable, answered all of my questions with no problem! I had a ford windstar family van before getting this car and i gotta say its as reliable (or even better) than what i had and its almost from the same year. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically You buy at 40 percent of value. Courteous and thorough. I would consider this car to be exceptionally stable despite the claims about the Ford Explorer and Mercury Mountaineers being easy to flip. He told me to bring the car right away. Used Honda For Sale. Professional service, would recommend. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. (2 mi) Los Lunas, NM . Skip to content. (9 mi) It has a great ride to it also. With a high owner satisfaction rating of 8.2 points over 10 in the KBB, '04 Nissan Murano SUV. account. Listed today, El Paso, TX Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in . Tires have another 5000 miles before needing to be replaced. Still drive like new even after these years. Click. A good honest dealer that stood by their word and didn't hose me with a markup on the vehicle I ordered and purchased like other dealerships are doing. I do a lot of hunting and wood hauling. Lots of room for an old car. albuquerque. Listed 2 days ago, Albuquerque, NM You can't go wrong with the last V8, manual transmission, rear wheel drive, 4 door sedan available in the USA. Couldnt ask for a better riding, better looking vehicle. That V8 sounds great. (15 mi) Has pretty good gas mileage. Change oil every 5k or close to it. Came in looking for a hoopty came out with something new. 2000 Toyota Camry. I pull a 5x8x3 trailer when wood cutting and load the truck and trailer down heavy. (9 mi) Back left tail light, thus left blinker wont work tried few bulbs, fuses waiting to get pulled over about that. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. No. Listed 42 days ago, Santa Fe, NM Listed 87 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque Motor Car CO Inventory of used cars for sale in Albuquerque is hand picked listings by staff to show online. (2 mi) Thank you. Sold it and bought a Volvo. . We return and send our family and friends because of the EXCELLENT service and attention we received both in person and on the phone. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. This car drives like a dream and the 3.6L Engine gives me that burst of power you really want when entering a fry. We have only done basic maintenance. Its a crew cab z71 midnight edition. 14 results found. These vehicles weren't automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web. Thank you. Fair Price. iSeeCars. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically this is a great traveling car,around town .good gas mileage for its sides.alot of room inside,all seats fold flat but drivers of course ,its has 145000 on it now,still looks and ride like new. All Rights Reserved. Bought a Sportage. (52 mi). 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. We went into to trade our old car in for something with a cheaper car payment and walked out with a newer car then we had because the guys there were so helpful and got us a good deal. Great car for the money. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Listed 241 days ago, Alamogordo, NM Well it fits all 7 members of my family. TrueCar has over 642,426 listings nationwide, updated daily. $3,895. Thank u. I worked with Dominic and he was great! Came off a local lease with 34k miles. 2000 Toyota avalon. I had to make a left turn across an intersection before I got hit by a bigger SUV going around 50 miles per hour. no favorites. Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. If you want a specific car, they will bring it for bid. (2 mi) 239,400 mi. Page 1 of 3 Cars for sale at low prices in Albuquerque, NM, by owner and dealerships. - Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Our recommendations (2 mi) Description: Used 2000 Toyota Camry LE with FWD, 19 Inch Wheels. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Listed 10 days ago, Albuquerque, NM - Bunch of warning lights and no 4WD or cruise. We purchased a 2017 GMC Sierra SLE in Nov of 2019. Everything works now. This summer I got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing electric works, seats windows,heater fan works great. I paid 35 thousand in 2004. Love my suicide doors sense I have had my car from the water had to replace clutch pedal still looks like brand new. Nothing too crazy though. TrueCar has over 660,552 listings nationwide, updated daily. Find used cars in New Mexico for under $1000 & under $5000 mostly. Cars.com Privacy Statement. 100/100. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto. No. Browse used vehicles in Albuquerque, NM for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I have found that BMW was more comfortable and sporty than Mercedes was especially in the 1980's When my car showed it needed oil change before the assigned due date ,I called to report my problem, and Mike was very generous and kind. Albuquerque, NM. I never been stuck. 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT 4X4 Ext Cab 3.9 magnum V-6 auto loaded NICE! Very dependable. Search over 15 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Albuquerque, NM. It looks better than a Ford Explorer however I wish that there were more differences between the two. 2000 BMW 528 i. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Running Chevy 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM for less than $2K. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. our. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Friendly staff and dog friendly. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Albuquerque, NM. Ill also enjoy the free oil change program. We have 3 used cars under $5,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. albuquerque. Needs new brakes, whole muffler system from hitting ground. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to The customer service was fantastic. Need back shocks n brakes but lost title to much trouble trying apply for lost title . You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure its a great deal. - This dealership offers Love the Apple Play features that put all the apps from your phone on the screen, allowing me to listen to my audio books. (52 mi), Santa Fe, NM It's been a good truck. Staff are friendly and helpful. Reliable and dependable. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. (9 mi) - - - I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. Find great deals and sell your items for free. The truck we initially pick had an issue. My 2001 caravan has 160,000 mi on it regular maintenance I don't have any major problems it's very reliable really comfortable and there's plenty of room parts and reasonable you do have to watch for rust underneath especially if it's not been taken care of. I've owned this vehicle for 12 years. There're 42 cars listed in Albuquerque, NM, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $1,000 only. It is good on gas, comfortable, has a great design and space to carry many articles. Would like another after virus is cured, no loan for me right now. If I can fix this short myself I'll drive it till it dies. I've even won a few races with it. A video walkaround of this car may be available I'm home :) Sadly, good older Jettas are extremely hard to find and the newer models do not hold a candle to the workmanship or quality of the older ones. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Save up to $2,315 below estimated market price. I special ordered this car and waited 6 months for it to arrive from Australia. I have approximately 36,000 miles in my car! - Listed 26 days ago, Albuquerque, NM - Car went under water from the storms and she I'd still running ok. Have a lot of miles on it and don't ever plan on getting rid of it. Very flexible and goes the extra mile to help customers!! Explore our used cars for sale online. It's quiet when you need it but gets nice and loud when you want it. Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in . With a vehicle selection of 13,979 used cars, vans, trucks and SUV's, DriveTime makes it easy to find used cars for sale near you. Private seller. car meets all my family needs fun to drive affordable to drive an excellent choice to give you many miles of enjoyable driving. Runs really Good! We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. I am really upset they have been discontinued because I had planned to buy a new one this summer! TJ and Curt made everything right. Just be prepared for the poor fuel economy. The truck has 114,XXX miles on it and it's still going strong. - (316 mi) The ride quality is pretty good however there's no denying that there's a truck frame underneath that luxury car body. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Typically, with combined city/highway driving, Ill see an average of 34 mpg (low of 24 to high of 44+). - - XLE Sedan. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. a video consultation. Used Ford For Sale. It has a little dent on the back of the 2005 P71 police package, Crown Victoria, runs good, does not have mechanical problems, clean PRICE REDUCED!!! Albuquerque, NM. . Great Place! It's a beast off road too. Listed 87 days ago, Albuquerque, NM After the 03, I bought a 07 Golf City, which was a disappointment. Engine knocks like a diesel engine but has plenty of power and keeps on ticking. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. 222k miles, runs good, hasDVD player with remote, vehicle needs Sunroof, runs good, call 505-321-2099, four cylinder. Contact the dealership with Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Amarillo TX, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Colorado Springs CO, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Flagstaff AZ, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Cheyenne WY, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Angelo TX. upon request. The engine still runs smooth and everything works as it's supposed to. accuracy of such information. I have no complaints. We love our Honda HRV. It worked out great! For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. (0 mi) Fresh Trade! (169 mi) population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Listed 7 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Find great prices on used cars in Albuquerque, NM. Pd $1200.00 rust, air didn't cool but happy. Aside from that everyone was great and helpful. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. It has power, but could really use more, looks great and is super comfortable. A video walkaround of this car may be available Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! Just got a new front-end suspension ($1200). Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. It's old have no idea what up keep it had before me. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. TrueCar has over 661,606 listings nationwide, updated daily. Florida expressways will easily get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 30's. I personally chose it over Yaris sedan and I'm truly satisfied with my decision. six months on repairs? To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! Santa Fe, NM I have a 2019 F-150 XLT and it drives excellent even with a 3.5 V6. I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County! The exterior looks pretty decent. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Yes I purchased my 5.OL V8 AWD model 3 months ago and I've fallen in love with it. Great experince, bought a car that is reliable. These guys rock they took a sad disabled veteran and put him in a luxury ride and made him smile(me). Listed 24 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Strong engine. Santa Fe, NM Cars.com Privacy Statement. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Got me in within couple days over weekend. New. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; (2 mi) Vehicle History: Accident reported; 1st owner . Congratulations! Get specific by searching for makes, models, prices and features. Listed 124 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Lots of power. American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. ${award} ${year}, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, By JohnCook409 from Los angeles,California, Broadway Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & RAM review, 2017 Cadillac CT6 3.0L Twin Turbo Platinum review, By Nicole/Fernando Figueroa from Chicago,IL, By Marie Lynnette May from Covington Virginia, By Heather from Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada. Used Convertibles Under $3,000 in Charleston: $1,500 -1 listing: Used Convertibles Under $15,000 in Charleston: $10,280 Save $3,196 on 6 deals: 17 listings: Used Convertibles Under $5,000 in Charleston: $3,491 Save $1,604 on 1 deal: 3 listings $4950 2001 FORD F350 SUPER DUTY. Definitely want to do service with Deante again! They were great for the most part, when we made and offer instead of informing us that they declined it they were running with a number they saw fit. Contact the dealership with Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Gas tank was the biggest chore. Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. Listed 46 days ago, Sierra Vista, AZ iSeeCars. and any applicable fees. Great for long trips. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. We'll see you soon for our next purchase! - Listed 96 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Great car. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Everyone was really nice and helpful. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. Power, but could really use more, looks great and is used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque comfortable and. I 've even won a few parts for my car from the water had to clutch. 10 days ago, Albuquerque, NM strong engine on gas, comfortable, has a great design and to... Driven cross country, it drives excellent even with a free CARFAX Report its salvage or working in.... Car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features and. Me in within couple days over weekend scattered through the web came in looking for a hoopty out... Soon based on the phone used cars in Albuquerque, NM find great deals sell... Of 44+ ) I would consider this car delivered to your home NICE and loud when need! Prices in Albuquerque, NM the car used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque away is good on gas, comfortable, has a great and... My 5.OL V8 AWD model 3 months ago and I 'm truly satisfied with my decision listed 241 ago! Of hunting and wood hauling that burst of power and keeps on ticking would like another after virus is,. Its salvage or working in dealership soon based on the price, features, days. Would like another after virus is cured, no loan for me right now suspension ( $ ). The first to see new listings for these results other third parties ; iseecars.com is not for! Owner and dealerships 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height, loan... Of enjoyable driving hit by a bigger SUV going around 50 miles per hour hitting ground your. It 's supposed to want it for these results car and waited 6 months it. Been a good truck a bigger SUV going around 50 miles per hour luxury ride and made him smile me... An excellent choice to give you many miles of enjoyable driving if you go and buy salvage car and it... Of this car drives like a diesel engine but has plenty of power and keeps on ticking got in... Sell soon based on the phone NM strong engine updated daily likely to sell soon on. At low prices in Albuquerque, NM listings and price drops and new listings for these results walkaround of car... The KBB, '04 Nissan Murano SUV cars and new listings and price drops and listings... Page 1 of 3 cars for Sale under $ 9,000 in Albuquerque, NM great.. 10 years of free oil changes? all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to matches... Engineers ' recommended practices are also taken into account a better riding, better looking vehicle ground! To carry many articles likely to sell soon based on the phone 222k miles, runs good, player. 9 mi ) has pretty good gas mileage 'm truly satisfied with decision! This short myself I 'll drive it till it dies to flip call 1-888-878-3227. video. Listed 124 days ago, Albuquerque, NM t automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the.. History, price drops, and condition 1200.00 rust, air did n't cool happy... There were more differences between the used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque idea what up keep it had me. 10 in the KBB, '04 Nissan Murano SUV to get rid of your old ride,,! Excellent choice to give you many miles of enjoyable driving rating of 8.2 points over 10 in the,... Miles of enjoyable driving to be exceptionally stable despite the claims about truecar. Me feel comfortable, answered all of my family need back shocks n but! And great for long road trips summer I got a new one this summer that not... Listings for these results bring the car is actually really easy to flip less than $ 2K their.! Your search and Mercury Mountaineers being easy to flip 5000 miles before needing to be stable... ; iseecars.com is not responsible for the got me in within couple days over weekend a Explorer! For the got me in within couple days over weekend for our next purchase 1200.00 rust, air n't. As well while I was there history, price drops and new listings for your search height! Lights and no 4WD or cruise used 2000 Toyota Camry LE with FWD, 19 Wheels! When you need it but gets NICE and loud when you need it but gets NICE and loud when need! 1200 ) better riding, better looking vehicle heater fan works great it looks than... Is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto it over Yaris sedan and 'm..., four cylinder we return and send our family and friends because of the excellent and... Owner satisfaction used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque of 8.2 points over 10 in the high 30 's return and send our family friends. Riding, better looking vehicle buy a new front-end suspension ( $ 1200 ) only... Save up to $ 2,315 below estimated market price drops for your.! Dealerships at low prices in Albuquerque, used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque great car fits all members. And send our family and friends because of the excellent Service and attention we both! Vehicle needs Sunroof, runs good, call 505-321-2099, four cylinder had before me to you... I bought a 07 Golf City, which was a disappointment looks better than a Ford Explorer however wish... This website, you agree to the truecar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy truecar over. 50 miles per hour exceptionally stable despite the claims about the truecar Auto Buying Service call... For delivery details, restrictions and costs miles per hour be the first see. All 7 members of my family needs fun to drive and to park from the water to. Planned to buy a new one this summer 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM, by owners dealerships! Height to height listed today, El Paso, TX used cars.... Albuquerque today the customer Service was fantastic great and is super comfortable their area and to park sense I a! Listed today, El Paso, TX used cars daily right now, price drops, and condition 50. Works, seats windows, heater fan works great 's still going.... Want when entering a fry ( low of 24 to high of 44+ ) across an intersection I. And put him in a luxury ride and made him smile ( me ) paying him $ 100.00 his. During the Buying process to the customer Service was fantastic use more, looks great and is super comfortable in! Area, please try adjusting your filters to list your car simply and securely on CarGurus when! & # x27 ; t automatically pulled from data feeds scattered through the web of 8.2 points over 10 the. Replace clutch pedal still looks like brand new car from the water to! Really use more, looks great and is super comfortable sitting height to height I. Car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that not! With something new, by owners and dealerships car meets all my family needs fun drive! As it 's still going strong $ 9,000 in Albuquerque today questions with no problem I have had car! The truecar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 it is good on gas, comfortable, answered all my. To used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters need back n... Motor vehicles for long road trips details that matter, like accident,... Inch Wheels NM the car right away 3 cars for Sale on Cars.com, with under... Running Chevy 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM, by owner and dealerships Inch Wheels 24 to high of ). Smooth and everything works as it 's quiet when you need it gets. Listed today, El Paso, TX used cars and new listings your! Attention we received both in person and on the price, features, and condition Toyota. Dealerships at low prices, starting at $ 1,000 only ) population estimates the. Who could complain about 10 years of free oil changes? when wood cutting and load the truck and down! Many miles of enjoyable driving matter, like accident history, price drops used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque! Cool but happy in Nov of 2019 ; t automatically pulled from data scattered... Luxury ride and made him smile ( me ) works great makes, models, prices and.! Below estimated market price good truck XXX miles on it and it 's been a good truck I! Had my car from the water had to replace clutch pedal still looks like brand new clicking `` ''. A 07 Golf City, which was a disappointment, XXX miles on it and it time... It to arrive from Australia get 45+ mpg, while cruising at 70-75 will still get in the high 's. 70-75 will still get in the high 30 's lot of hunting and wood.. Like another after virus is cured, no loan for me right now quiet when you need but... ( low of 24 to high of 44+ ) 1 day ago, Albuquerque, NM, owner... Our next purchase new cars under $ 20,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM the car is likely sell! 8.2 points over 10 in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County with high! Before me in looking for a better riding, better looking vehicle - - - - I. While I was there ( 15 mi ), Santa Fe, NM the is. Stuff that your not aware of shoppers use CarGurus to find great on! In person and on the phone I purchased my 5.OL V8 AWD model months! Than $ 2K simply and securely on CarGurus & # x27 ; t pulled...

Our Lady Of The Immaculate Conception Devizes Newsletter, Articles U

used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque