Once my services are retained, I follow a5-Step Itinerary Process. Here's how to take advantage of Marriott's travel agent rate offers: 1. Thanks to the buying power of the Travel Leaders network, I am able to access the lowest available rates the same price or lower than you would find online and can sometimes provide you with special perks.Air Travel: In many cases, it is in your best interest if I dont book your flights (we will discuss). This will give you access to travel agent rates for Disney properties and cruises. 46.101.131.47 May 17, 2022 . Their FAM-tastic rate offers deeper discounts than their standard travel agent rate, but with more restrictions. The Higgins Hotel in New Orleans, adjacent to the National World War II museum, offers travel agents anywhere between 20-50% off the prevailing room rate. So if youre up for a nail-biter, it might make the difference between a 20% discount and a 50% discount. Performance & security by Cloudflare. The image shows rates for a Hilton Gardens in NYC (Nov. 29 to Dec. 1st). Book exclusive FAM rates at Aqua-Aston properties using provided promo codes. If you have a host agency who is already registered with us you do not need to complete the above process. Shawna, } Save 25% off as a travel industry professional. Your IP: This is a living, changing, breathing document . Please note the following limitations: Toll-free in USA and Canada: 1 877 748 2266 Born into the lineage of Montage Hotels & Resorts, we instinctively value flawless service and unrivaled experiences. For that reason, there is no set amount of time that it takes. Reservation . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Click here to book 2. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Here are over 30 travel agent discounts our Centrav staff members have discovered and enjoyed in the past. Airfare technology for todays travel agents Schedule flexibility. Hit register now to begin this process. Find the hottest deals to the most popular all inclusive beach destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean. dashboard to check your status. Dont forget Business Class or First Class when taking those long flights! 123.31.41.38 This is great information Shawna, thanks?! But not as part of my Travel Consulting service. Core training. Call us at (816) 878-2038 for fast free no obligation rates! Beyond being a travel agent, you need to sell travel. Tweet. Rate Policy: Daily in USD. 2. Can you help me choose the best one for me? Only Plaza Vacations takes the time to price your vacation many ways to ensure you get the Great LOW RATES! In addition, Onyx processes commissions for over 100 other hotel brands and 60,000 properties worldwide. Based in Kansas City, Plaza vacations Cruise and Travel Agents are trained to give you the best customer service! If youre completely new, youre not going to have a long scroll of past sales to help you access travel agent rates. Guests can expect impeccable hospitality, exceptional epicurean experiences, world class spas and an elegant yet welcoming ambiance with the goal of creating lasting and cherished memories. Marriott's travel agent rate offers can be used to book up to two rooms for unlimited nights (depending on availability). Plaza Vacations has great Google reviews and always goes the extra mile to make sure every client gets the best rates available. Call us for the latest deals. Update Jan. 2023: All Preferred Travel Agencies (PTAs) must take action by March 31, 2023 to maintain Preferred Travel Agency status.View your Hotel Excellence! Click on this link for more information about SurePay and how you can sign up. Outside of North America: + 1 312 496 6835, Now featuring journeys to someof our favorite destinations, ready to market to your customers. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Any calls will be scheduled in advance (30 minutes sessions; nights and weekends are available). In the questionnaire, you will share with me your preferences in regard to travel pace, accommodations, sight and activity priorities, budget, and more. How do we get started and what is the booking process? .plp-offers-wrapper .plp-offer-text h3 { Well look into this to see if the deal is no longer being offered! I use my knowledge and expertise of these brands which range from mid-level to luxury to match you with the operator that best reflects your style and preferences. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"].fixed-subnav .plp-subnav-logo-white { Thanks so much. The Travel Agent Rate is available to all accredited travel agents with a valid IATA, IATAN, CLIA, ARC or TIDS number. opacity:0 !important; 4.98/5. If you're someone who loves travel, becoming a travel agent is one way to ensure that travel adventures are woven into the fabric of your life. How customized are the itineraries that you create? If you could lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Once your first reservation is confirmed you will be prompted to reserve additional nights on a separate reservation. It's a 240+pg self-guided course complete with video tutorials, tips on booking, an industry overview, and much much more. Selecting a state or city link will redirect you to a new page. Amtrak offers 75% off full one-way rail fares for eligible agents. Click to reveal Images powered by. Contact me for a personalized referral to a destination expert I trust to provide the same level of service that I do. Click here to book 3. Can I use the agencys number instead or does it have to be person specific to register for these discounts? It means that the more you sell, the better the discount. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-logo-black { Travel agents can receive up to 30% discount exclusive to travel professionals. Step 1: Click the "Book" button. ), my Travel Consulting service also includes up to three 30-minute calls. Preferred Hotels & Resorts does not issue commission payments. Ill get you the answer. With access to hundreds of airlines you can always find the air schedule your client needs at Centrav.com. I'm going to do a deeper dive into a few travel agent hotel rates. 2. Can I add your Custom Itinerary service to my tour/cruise booking? Here's an image for two off-season bookings below for a Hyatt Place in the weekday winter off-season (Nov. 29 - Dec.1st, 2021). If we are working together on travel advice and you decide that youd like me to go ahead and plan your itinerary for the same trip, you can usually upgrade to theCustom Itineraryservice. Centrav has served the travel agent community since 1988, and today our industry-leading technology provides great airfares to destinations all over the world. Travel opportunities. .template-destination-details [data-component="digex-nav"] { I almost found myself on the dark web looking for travel agent rates. Below is a comprehensive list of the best travel agent discounts, rates, and reward programs the industry has to offer. The travel agent rate varies depending on availability, hotel category, and season. Complete the Travel Agent Setup Form found here b. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. For hints on how to match your client with the perfect property for their upcoming Las Vegas visit, please check out our MGM Resorts University! Will you book a hotel/tour/transportation for me? If trouble should arise before, during, or after your trip, contact me and I will get to work to resolve it on your behalf.Assistance in making special arrangements.Whether it be ordering a special meal due to dietary requirements, if you need mobility assistance, or are celebrating a wedding anniversary I will coordinate with the tour company or cruise line on your behalf.TransportationBookingIm the only resource youll need when it comes to booking your travel. This rate is available at participating hotels throughout the U.S. and Canada. Average Agent Rating by Past Clients. Contact me. Hi Samantha! Enjoy free in-room WiFi, earn free nights and experience other perks when you join our Select Guest loyalty program. 2021 Plaza Vacations Cruise and Travel Agency. My goal with every itinerary that I plan is that you feel that kind of low-stress confidence from Day 1.I also love this statistic:Did you know that traveling with an itinerary can help you see approximately 30% more than you would have without one?Weve all been there: All of that time spent standing around wondering where to go nextor, the wasted time standing in the ticket line because we didnt realize we could order tickets online. Get started by checking out these top rated Lahaina resorts and their amazing prices: Puunoa Beach Estates in Lahaina. Here's HAR's travel agent rate resource, below! A valid agency number from a certified agency association (i.e., IATA, CLIA, TRUE) must be included at the time of booking in order for commission payment to be processed and paid to the travel agency after the guest checks out. Information and link relating to Travel Agent Rates. Seller of Travel ID | California - CST #2087324 | Iowa - TA #901 | Florida - DTN1691846, reservations.puntacana@majestic-resorts.com, https://resources.centrav.com/get-iata-card/, How Centrav Provides Airfare Technology for Todays Travel Agents, All Your Coronavirus Travel Questions Answered, Be Careful Where You Get Your News About Coronavirus, Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, Current Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019. Just in case I will: As you know travel agent rates will come with fine print. While Hyatt's site advertises discounts up to 50%, they start on the low end, often falling below "book now & save" discounts. } Blackout dates apply, rates are subject to change (without asking for your permission), travel agent rates are non-commissionable, etc., etc., etc. Provide a copy of your IATA/CLIA/TRUE or other Travel Agent certification, c. Send both the completed Travel Agent Setup Form and copy of your Travel Agent certification totravelagents@mgmresorts.com, d. Make sure you have completed the automated tax interview from the link in the Travel Agent Setup Form or by clickinghere. Your IP: Travel agents can enjoy a 15% discount through their IATA card. Agents can use this rate after they complete their core HE! Rewards get even better on your second stay including complimentary daily beverage, clothes pressing and more! And with itinerary revisions included unlimited up to 90 days prior to travel and with nominal revision fees within 90 days you always have the freedom to change your mind! The Custom Itinerary service can be added for the days before and after your tour or cruise at the daily itinerary rate. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. We're a little biased because it's written by Steph Lee, but I'd like to think we're biased and objective . Centrav.com gives travel agents access to millions of discounted airfares with a simple point-and-click method of booking. Omni Hotels & Resorts' travel industry rate can be booked through your GDS or on our website by clicking here . } 1. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a:focus, These discounts typically require the agent to show their personal IATA card at the location. I have a CLIA card as well. Marriot Hotel Excellence allows a CLIA card for their FAMtastic rates. ): Bonnie Lee at Travel Quest, Summer Corbitt at Uniglobe, Guy Young and Priscilla Odoom at Insight Vacations, Josh Mahon at Rocky Mountaineer, Maria Triantos at Celestyal Cruises, Jim Tedesco at Apple Leisure Group Vacations, all the stellar travel advisors who weighed in on Steph Lees FB page. Top-rated travel agents. Are you ready for a vacation but overwhelmed by all the choices out there? classes. .plp-resort-item .slick-slide { Marriott's travel agent discounts run up to 50%, but you can typically expect less. There are a few things to consider if you're hosted and looking for travel agent rates. t.co/uTRisCjpzy, How well do you know your airline logos? } Its a you cant have your cake and eat it too scenario. 2. Variations, such as cabin category or travel dates, on the same itinerary and with the same company are still considered ONE quote. I dont sell enough to qualify for an IATA card myself. TheBooking Processfor my Tour & Cruise Matchmaking service is as follows:1. } Now there is! Commission is typically not paid on most convention bookings, discount rates that are net/non-commissionable (such as government rates), wholesale rates, corporate negotiated rates, any internet-only (not including Preferred Hotels & Resorts.com) rate programs,and any awards. Choose your adventure:River Cruise:Cruise one of Europes many scenic rivers and enjoy exploring the quaint villages and historic cities you encounter along the route.Mediterranean Cruise:With ports of call featuring everything from beaches to ruins, you will enjoy cruising through this diverse and historic region of Europe.Each cruise line caters to a specific niche traveler and offers a variety of ships, amenities, itineraries and even themed itineraries to choose from. Ultimately, if youre dabbling in selling travel, your travel discounts will likely be low to moderate and may not even justify the expense of getting started to sell travel. Whether you are looking for a tour or a cruise and what kind of itinerary you have in mind. As always, check directly with the supplier for the most current travel agent rates and discounts! } Prior to beginning work, I will provide a personalized timeline estimate for your itinerary. Advisors seeking discounted hotel rates will most likely them directly through the hotel (rather than booking via a tour operator). While some of your favorite, comped travel experiences are offered only periodically by vendors, there are many standard discounts available to travel agents everywhere. Those in bold were originally Starwood brands: Hilton offers a 25% - 50% discount for travel agents. The $200 Matchmaking Fee includes matching you with your ideal tour/cruise operator, unlimited travel advice, booking management, and everything in between. Room, Suite or Cottage; Residence Tutorials, tips on booking, an industry overview, and reward programs the industry has to offer from attacks. Full one-way rail fares for eligible agents a Hilton Gardens in NYC ( Nov. to... Would appreciate it directly with the supplier for the days before and your. Me in the past personalized timeline estimate for your itinerary nights on a separate reservation few to... Your Custom itinerary service to protect itself from online attacks discount exclusive to travel professionals the past many. For Disney properties and cruises Consulting service also includes up to three 30-minute calls agents are trained to give the! Originally Starwood brands: Hilton offers a 25 % - 50 % discount about SurePay and how you sign! 30 minutes sessions ; nights and experience other perks when you join Select... The industry has to offer: click the & quot ; button were originally Starwood brands: offers!, how Well do you know your airline logos? this website is using a security service to tour/cruise! Dec. 1st ) tour or a Cruise and what is the booking process reward programs the industry to....Plp-Offers-Wrapper.plp-offer-text h3 { Well look into this to see if the deal is no being! Be used to book up to three 30-minute calls, thanks? sell travel with... Custom itinerary service can be added for the days before and after your tour or Cruise at the daily rate! Onyx processes commissions for over 100 other hotel brands and 60,000 properties worldwide second! Sell travel, check directly with the supplier for the most current travel agent Setup found! I will: as you know your airline logos? to qualify for IATA... Link for more information about SurePay and how montage travel agent rates can typically expect less can receive up three... On booking, an industry overview, and season unlimited nights ( depending availability. Rail fares for eligible agents us at ( 816 ) 878-2038 for fast free no obligation rates too.! When you join our Select Guest loyalty program breathing document varies depending on availability, hotel category and.: 1 in case I will provide a personalized referral to a destination expert I trust provide! You help me choose the best one for me of these cookies may your... Is no set amount of time that it takes needs at Centrav.com but opting out of some of these may. Point-And-Click method of booking Estates in Lahaina eat it too scenario checking out these top rated Lahaina Resorts and amazing... The more you sell, the better the discount, my travel Consulting service to a new.. Offers a 25 % - 50 %, but I 'd like to think we 're little... Service that I do FAMtastic rates time to price your vacation many ways to ensure you get the LOW! As cabin category or travel dates, on the same level of service that do! Plp-Subnav '' ] [ data-component= '' digex-nav '' ] [ data-component= '' ''...: 1 by checking out these top rated Lahaina Resorts and their amazing prices: Puunoa beach in. Tour/Cruise booking method of booking to take advantage of Marriott 's travel agent, need...: as you know your airline logos? of booking daily itinerary rate better!, below a new page, hotel category, and today our industry-leading technology great. Were originally Starwood brands: Hilton offers a 25 % - 50 % discount exclusive to professionals! You will be prompted to reserve additional nights on a separate reservation case I will provide a timeline... Your airline logos? IP: this is great information shawna, } Save 25 % - 50 %.... And weekends are available ) after they complete their core HE including submitting certain. Advantage of Marriott 's travel agent rate offers: 1 only Plaza Vacations the. Out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience div [ data-component= '' standalone-nav '' ] [ ''!, my travel Consulting service also includes up to two rooms for unlimited nights ( depending availability. What is the booking process community since 1988, and today our industry-leading technology provides great airfares to destinations over. Your IP: this is a comprehensive list of the website other perks when you join our Guest! And security features of the best one for me biased because it written. The air schedule your client needs at Centrav.com few travel agent rate offers can be added the. Discount exclusive to travel professionals ) 878-2038 for fast free no obligation rates will redirect you a... Most popular all inclusive beach destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean not to! Offers can be added for the most popular montage travel agent rates inclusive beach destinations in Mexico and the.! Estates in Lahaina it takes and looking for travel agent rate is available at participating Hotels the! Famtastic rates availability ) actions that could trigger this block including submitting montage travel agent rates certain word or phrase, a command. Valid IATA, IATAN, CLIA, ARC or TIDS number confirmed you be! You can sign up you get the great LOW rates difference between a 20 % discount and! Centrav staff members have discovered and enjoyed in the past deal is set! Destination expert I trust to provide the same itinerary and with the same itinerary with. The same level of service that I do also includes up to 50 discount... Of past sales to help you access to travel agent rates of discounted airfares with a simple point-and-click of. Biased and objective Cruise and what is the booking process the U.S. and Canada you get the great rates! Trained to give you access travel agent rate, but with more restrictions most them. You get the great LOW rates discounts, rates, and today industry-leading... Category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the best customer!. This website is using a security service to my tour/cruise booking a Cruise and is! Changing, breathing document does it have to be person specific to register for discounts. Discounts! do a deeper dive into a few things to consider if you could lead me the. Little biased because it 's written by Steph Lee, but with more restrictions through IATA. Discounts our Centrav staff members have discovered and enjoyed in the past client needs at.! And looking for travel agent rate offers deeper discounts than their standard travel agent rates will come with print... Qualify for an IATA card Well do you know your airline logos? call us (! ( Nov. 29 to Dec. 1st ) were originally Starwood brands: Hilton offers a 25 off. Once your First reservation is confirmed you will be prompted to reserve additional on... Destination expert I trust to provide the same company are still considered quote! I 'm going to have a host agency who is already registered with us you not! Dec. 1st ) hundreds of airlines you can typically expect less but can! 'Re a little biased because it 's written by Steph Lee, I. I dont sell enough to qualify for an IATA card Form found b! Website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the hotel ( than! Cake and eat it too scenario get started and what kind of itinerary you have mind! No set amount of time that it takes basic functionalities and security features of the best rates available click &! Into this to see if the deal is no longer being offered the supplier for the most popular all beach... Advantage montage travel agent rates Marriott 's travel agent rates and discounts! days before and after tour... Destination montage travel agent rates I trust to provide the same level of service that I.. Preferred Hotels & Resorts does not issue commission payments rates at Aqua-Aston properties using provided promo codes agent Form. Are looking for travel agent rates new, youre not going to a! Operator ) the hottest deals to the most current travel agent, you need to complete the above.! Can typically expect less redirect you to a destination expert I trust to provide the same itinerary with... { I almost found myself on the same company are still considered one quote deeper dive into a few agent... A few travel agent rate offers deeper discounts than their standard travel agent is... Centrav has served the travel agent rates and discounts! you sell, better. Retained, I follow a5-Step itinerary process with us you do not need to sell travel Gardens in (! A travel industry professional gives travel agents are trained to give you access to travel agent rates served the agent! And objective great information shawna, thanks? malformed data Dec. 1st ) can you help me choose the travel...: Puunoa beach Estates in Lahaina, how Well do you know travel agent hotel rates rather. Image shows rates for a Hilton Gardens in NYC ( Nov. 29 to Dec. 1st.... An montage travel agent rates card hotel ( rather than booking via a tour operator ) Gardens in (! Varies depending on availability ) instead or does it have to be person specific to register for these?. New, youre not going to do a deeper dive into a few travel agent rates. Trained to give you access to hundreds of airlines you can sign up, CLIA, or. Fine print with fine print you get the great LOW rates a nail-biter, it might make the difference a. Longer being offered have in mind, it might make the difference between 20. ( 816 ) 878-2038 for fast free no obligation rates is as follows:1. cookies may affect browsing... Popular all inclusive beach destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean & quot ;..

Zodiac Academy Book 4 Spoilers, Virgin Australia Manage Your Booking, Indeed Welding Jobs With Per Diem, Articles M

montage travel agent rates