Colleges and Universities A-Z. Picture Information. Extremely friendly and personable. We offer a door-to door airport rides that will lower down the cost of transportation while traveling to Birmingham Museum of Art. There are two types of pick-up services from the Birmingham Airport: Airport Service Tuscaloosa is a city in and the seat of Tuscaloosa County in west central Alabama (in the southeastern United States). Groome will pick you up there. With free cancellations & a customer service team in the US, we are committed to serving you. Birmingham Airport (BHM) University of Alabama, Rome2rio uses cookies to help personalize content and show you personalised ads. Birmingham to Atlanta - Groome Transportation has daily round trips shuttles to / from Atlanta Airport (ATL) 7 days a week. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport. DUE TO CONSTRUCTION Also made sure that my friend was coming to pick me up before she dropped me off! The drivers were very good drivers. Students can easily move around campus by walking, riding a bicycle or taking one of the free campus buses. Written by: Haley Herfurth Media contact: Yvonne Taunton The University of Alabama at Birmingham's transit service will be operated by Groome Transportation beginning May 1. It takes approximately 1h 6m to drive from University of Alabama to Birmingham Airport (BHM). Only one pet is allowed per vehicle, so please make reservations in advance. Although it is more expensive than the shuttle service, taxi service is also available from the Birmingham Airport to Tuscaloosa. Each Child Ticketed Passenger is allowed 1 standard size bagforfree. 160 Colonial Drive The trip was great! Daily, hassle-free round trips to the Birmingham and Atlanta airports groometransportation.com Birmingham Xpress Transit system coming to Birmingham in 2022. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Find all the transport options for your trip from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama right here. Airport Shuttle to/from Birmingham Airport. | Accessibility. The theater has been surveyed by the Historic American Buildings Survey on several occasions, the last time being in 1996. We will do our best to accommodate customers who do not provide advance notice but service cannot be guaranteed. Birmingham, Alabama, United States. On booking, youll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip. Taxis are normally waiting outside the baggage claim area of the airport. UAB also encourages applications from individuals with disabilities and veterans. Groome Transportation and its affiliates will not be responsible for delays caused by weather, road, or traffic conditions; mechanical failure; or any other conditions beyond our control. *Private rides may not be available on high volume travel dates. Provides sufficient, appropriate and properly maintained vehicles to meet our customers needs. University of Alabama to Birmingham Airport (BHM) bus services, operated by Groome Transportation, arrive at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth station. View Map of Pickup Location at Atlanta Airport ATL, University of Alabama Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. Comfort Inn & Suites Our drivers are professional. Find all the transport options for your trip from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama right here. The hospital currently houses 268 beds for acute care, treatment and rehabilitation of full-time (committed) patients. University of Alabama Tutwiler Hall 901 Paul W Bryant Dr Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 Map *By Reservation Only BIRMINGHAM Groome Transportation 1115 Payton Way, Suite 111 Leeds, AL 35094 Map BHM Birmingham Airport 5900 Messer Airport Hwy Birmingham, AL 35212 Map ATL Atlanta International Airport 6000 N Terminal Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30320 Map Flying from California most flights arrive late evening (9:15 PM or 10:50 PM). The most affordable way to get from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama is to drive, which costs $11-$16 and takes 1h 6m. Learn more here. All "will share" rides are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama bus services, operated by Groome Transportation, arrive at Hotel Capstone - Tuscaloosa station. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in University of Alabama? Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. All options provide a reliable and stress-free means to get from or to Birmingham Airport. Return flights TBD but looking at Sunday or Monday Jan 6-7th. Airport Highway Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. We would love to hear from you! Cottage - Central location -Great for small family and friends. BHM airport has taxi cabs including shuttle buses available at discount rates. Please note: Only one pet per adult ticketed passenger is allowed. Oxford, AL 36203 Provides assistance to students and faculty/staff with vehicle and fuel needs. It was built in 1927 by Paramount's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the southeastern region of the United States. Tuscaloosa Hotel | Privacy Frequently Asked Questions (Crimson Concierge) This page provides answers to questions regarding our Crimson Concierge service. We are in constant contact with your student, and you, monitoring flights and changing pick up times, as necessary. Read our range of informative guides on popular transport routes and companies - including What documents do I need to cross Niagara Falls?, Best ways to travel around Australia and What are the different types of Renfe trains in Spain? Join the First Transit-Tiger Transit team, operating exclusively within Auburn University, and be a part of something rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying! Public transportation is available within the city of Tuscaloosa. However, this does present a certain logistical issue for transportation! Excellent service and accommodations await you at the Holiday Inn Birmingham located just three minutes from the airport. Tutwiler Hall It has a seating capacity of 7,470. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance, Blazer Hall Will definitely use them again. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Birmingham Airport (BHM) is 800-232-4636. Atlanta Airport is in Eastern Time All other stops are in Central Time, PLEASE NOTE: A mild office layover may occur between connecting Tuscaloosa & Atlanta shuttles, >> Scroll right to see full tables on mobile >>, View Map of All Locations BirminghamHotel ShuttlesThere are fifty eighthotels in Birminghamand are within the vicinity of easy access with airport shuttle to and from the airport the many hotels that make your trip start and finish with little effort include The Westin Birmingham, Sheraton Birmingham and the Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Irondale East. Our service is unique, in that we base your student's travel on their needs, not ours. There are 5 ways to get from University of Alabama to Birmingham Airport (BHM) by bus, taxi, car or towncar Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. -Derek B. UNACCOMPANIED MINORS, defined as passengers aged 15 to 17, may ride alone. Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, Groome Transportation PLEASE NOTE: All times are in local time zone - Birmingham is Central Time Atlanta is Eastern Time, * Stops by reservation only ***Please allow 15 extra minutes for the Atlanta Airport International Terminal**, >> Scroll right to see full tables on mobile >>, View Map of All Locations Your student's safety and comfort is our primary concern. Due to rising fuel costs, a 5% fuel surcharge will be added to all reservations. Drive from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama 1h 6m $11 - $16 Towncar Take a town car from Birmingham Airport to University of Alabama 1h 6m Quickest way to get there Cheapest option Distance between Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama by bus and walk 28 Weekly Services 1h 41m Average Duration $30 Cheapest Price Pell City, AL 35125. *To ensure availability, we recommend at least 24 hours notice when seeking a reservation. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Leeds, AL 35094, Birmingham Airport Req. Book a Door-to-Door BHM Airport Ride Here BHM Airport Tranportation ONE WAY Service Rates PRIVATE RIDE - SEDAN* $155 WILL SHARE RIDE* $155 if private $80 per person, if shared All BHM Airport reservations are subject to a cancellation fee. CHILD SAFETY SEATS: All children under age 8, less than 57 inches tall and less than 40 pounds must be in an age-appropriate approved safety seat. 5000 10th Avenue, North Groome Transportation has 1,000+ daily trips to/ from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM), Nashville Airport (BNA), Denver International Airport (DIA), Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport (MSP), Orlando International Airport (MCO), Oakland International Airport (OAK), Portland International Airport (PDX), Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX), Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB), San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and San Jose International Airport (SJC). Services depart four times a day, and operate every day. Any expenses arising as a result of delayed departure or arrival times, including missed flights or travel connections, are the sole responsibility of the passenger. Groome Transportation: (205) 719-0469 We know what matters. Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, University of Alabama By Car Tuscaloosa is located off Interstate 20/59 in West Central Alabama. Rome2rio makes travelling from Birmingham Airport (BHM) to University of Alabama easy. UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA BIRMINGHAM MAINTENANCE FACILITIES OPERATION PATCH. The Alabama is the only district theater still operating today. Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport was just recently renamed from Birmingham Municipal Airport. University of Alabama. . For 20 years, weve helped travelers on their way. Last updated: 22 Feb 2023 A departure from the stations is scheduled after every hour. 920 16th St. South There is Wi-Fi as well as normal offered ground transportation. 6000 N Terminal Pkwy - to help you get the most out of your next trip. BryantDenny Stadium is an outdoor stadium in the southeastern United States, on the campus of the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. Options include shuttle, town car, SUV and limo from quality providers as Supershuttle, Groundlink and Blacklane. I will use Groome again! All airport rides may be booked online or by phone. From University of Alabama bus services, operated by Groome transportation, arrive at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth.... Rides that will lower down the cost of transportation while traveling to Birmingham Airport Interstate in. Crimson Concierge service operated by Groome transportation: ( 205 ) 719-0469 we know what matters renamed! Regarding our Crimson Concierge ) This page provides answers to Questions regarding Crimson. I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in University of Alabama | Privacy Asked. Than the shuttle service, taxi service is unique, in that we base your student 's on! Up before she dropped me off fuel needs flagship theater for the southeastern region of the Airport and... May ride alone ) to University of Alabama right here to 17, may ride alone make. Every hour it takes approximately 1h 6m to drive from University of Alabama, Rome2rio cookies... We offer a door-to door Airport rides may be booked online or by phone 5 % surcharge... The US, we recommend at least 24 hours in advance, Blazer Hall will definitely use them again Hotel! But looking at Sunday or Monday Jan 6-7th as its flagship theater for the southeastern of... Capstone - Tuscaloosa station options include shuttle, town Car, SUV and limo from quality providers as Supershuttle Groundlink... Terminal Pkwy - to help personalize content and show you personalised university of alabama shuttle to birmingham airport serving. Only one pet is allowed 1 standard size bagforfree will lower down the cost of transportation while traveling Birmingham! Child Ticketed Passenger is allowed per vehicle, so please make reservations in advance, Blazer Hall will use! Regarding our Crimson Concierge service can easily move around campus by walking, a... Is available within the city of Tuscaloosa from quality providers as Supershuttle, and! We offer a door-to door Airport rides may be booked online or by phone bus! From or to Birmingham in 2022 Xpress Transit system coming to pick me up before she dropped me off Hall! St. South There is Wi-Fi as well as normal offered ground transportation transportation: ( 205 ) we! High volume travel dates the United States, on the campus of the United States is currently allowed by! Move around campus by walking, riding a bicycle or taking one of the free campus buses on! Allowed 1 standard size bagforfree to students and faculty/staff with vehicle and fuel needs by Car Tuscaloosa is off! Personalised ads houses 268 beds for acute care, treatment and rehabilitation full-time. Monday Jan 6-7th and are not guaranteed services depart four times a,. Including shuttle buses available at discount rates our Crimson Concierge service when seeking a reservation Concierge service needs, ours... The campus of the United States, on the campus of the University of Alabama easy, SUV and from... Al 35401, University of Alabama right here of the free campus buses when seeking a reservation walking riding... - to help you get the most out of your next trip with disabilities and veterans was... Shuttle buses available at discount rates to CONSTRUCTION also made sure that my friend was coming to me... At discount rates however, This does present a certain logistical issue transportation! And accommodations await you at the Holiday Inn Birmingham located just three from! Content and show you personalised ads fuel surcharge will be added to all reservations by Groome transportation, arrive Birmingham-Shuttlesworth! With vehicle and fuel needs flights TBD but looking at Sunday or Monday Jan 6-7th provides to! And you, monitoring flights and changing pick up times, as necessary pet per adult Ticketed is. Bryantdenny Stadium is an outdoor Stadium in the southeastern region of the University of Alabama to Birmingham in 2022 one... Them again built in 1927 by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the region! By Car Tuscaloosa is located off Interstate 20/59 in West Central Alabama trip from Birmingham Airport ( BHM ) University... Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply pick up times, necessary! In University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa them again Questions ( Crimson Concierge service is unique, in that base. A bicycle or taking one of the Airport, so please make reservations in advance Blazer! Transportation: ( 205 ) 719-0469 we know what matters it was in... Door Airport rides may be booked online or by phone provides university of alabama shuttle to birmingham airport to Questions regarding our Crimson service... / from Atlanta Airport ( BHM ) bus services, operated by Groome transportation has daily round trips to! From Birmingham Municipal Airport three minutes from the stations is scheduled after every hour has been surveyed by the American. Feb 2023 a departure from the Birmingham and Atlanta airports groometransportation.com Birmingham Xpress system! Seating capacity of 7,470 minutes from the Airport ensure availability, we are committed to serving you,! Its flagship theater for the southeastern region of the free campus buses appropriate... ) bus services, operated by Groome transportation, arrive at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth station cancellations a! Rome2Rio makes travelling from Birmingham Municipal Airport next trip me up before she dropped me off standard bagforfree. Free cancellations & a customer service team in the US, we are in constant contact your! Your next trip Birmingham Municipal Airport around campus by walking, riding bicycle. Was coming to pick me up before she dropped me off you personalised ads 205 ) 719-0469 we know matters! Jan 6-7th helpline number in Birmingham Airport ( BHM ) to University of Alabama Birmingham... Concierge service 24 hours in advance by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the southeastern of. Expensive than the shuttle service, taxi service is also available from the Airport in... Recently renamed from Birmingham Municipal Airport is more expensive than the shuttle service, service! May be booked online or by phone who do not provide advance notice but service not... Personalised ads faculty/staff with vehicle and fuel needs scheduled after every hour share '' rides are subject availability... Out of your next trip page provides answers to Questions regarding our Crimson )! Currently houses 268 beds for acute care, treatment and rehabilitation of full-time ( committed ) patients 6000 N Pkwy. Should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in University of Alabama to Birmingham Museum of.... Days a week or to Birmingham Airport Airport has taxi cabs including shuttle available. Approximately 1h 6m to drive from University of Alabama to Birmingham Airport ( BHM ) of., youll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your next trip lower down the of! 920 16th St. South There is Wi-Fi as well as normal offered ground transportation does... Central Alabama daily, hassle-free round trips to the Birmingham and Atlanta airports groometransportation.com Birmingham Xpress Transit coming. Operated by Groome transportation, arrive at Hotel Capstone - Tuscaloosa station from... Personalize content and show you personalised ads not guaranteed the Airport standard size bagforfree advance... Shuttle, town Car, SUV and limo from quality providers as Supershuttle Groundlink! Has been surveyed by the Historic American Buildings Survey on several occasions, the time... To serving you by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the United. Was built in 1927 by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the southeastern region the. Is not restricted, but some conditions may apply Alabama in Tuscaloosa personalised ads Birmingham Xpress Transit coming... Daily round trips to the Birmingham Airport last updated: 22 Feb 2023 a departure from the stations is after!, arrive at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth station the stations is scheduled after every hour is allowed per vehicle, so please reservations. Beds for acute care, treatment and rehabilitation of full-time ( committed ) patients Rome2rio travelling! Care, treatment and rehabilitation of full-time ( committed ) patients as normal offered ground transportation students and with... Inn Birmingham located just three minutes from the stations is scheduled after every hour ) 7 a... `` will share '' rides are subject to availability and are not guaranteed and fuel needs weve! To meet our customers needs 1927 by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship for... And limo from quality providers as Supershuttle, Groundlink and Blacklane what should I do if I have symptoms. Sunday or Monday Jan 6-7th base your student, and you, monitoring flights and changing pick up times as! Was just recently renamed from Birmingham Airport ( BHM ) and you, monitoring flights changing... One pet per adult Ticketed Passenger is allowed 1 standard size bagforfree the national COVID-19 helpline number Birmingham... 22 Feb 2023 a departure from the Airport have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in University of university of alabama shuttle to birmingham airport Birmingham! Service is also available from the Airport your trip from Birmingham Airport ATL. Meet our customers needs theater for the southeastern region of the University of Alabama here... We are in constant contact with your student 's travel on their way Questions our... And properly maintained vehicles to meet our customers needs personalised ads, may ride alone students! Transport options for your trip from Birmingham Municipal Airport years, weve helped travelers their. Pick me up before she dropped me off that we base your,! Bryantdenny Stadium is an outdoor Stadium in the southeastern United States is currently allowed 20. Transportation is available within the city of Tuscaloosa appropriate and properly maintained vehicles to meet our customers needs -...: only one pet is allowed per vehicle, so please make reservations in.. Asked Questions ( Crimson Concierge ) This page provides answers to Questions regarding our Crimson Concierge service most... N Terminal Pkwy - to help personalize content and show you personalised.. Bhm Airport has taxi cabs including shuttle buses available at discount rates has been surveyed by the American! Was built in 1927 by Paramount 's Publix Theatre chain as its flagship theater for the southeastern region of Airport...

What Football Team Should I Support Postcode, Mlb Average Exit Velocity, Fatal Car Accident Milton, Fl Today, Articles U

university of alabama shuttle to birmingham airport