Tae even leaves him in subspace etc. You lie so much and wonder why I dont believe you., admin nj - i dont think ive rec'ed any of these yet so i hope ive introduced something new to you :) enjoy <3, Hiiiii~ I hope yall are doing well!! #solangelo Hey!! Part two; War of Hormone; 1989.Kim Taehyung is a deranged teenager that finds comfort within vandalism and his childhood friend, Kim Namjoon. admin nj - one of my faves of all time i hope u enjoy!!! ?I LOVE THIS TROPE tysm. This is honestly so cute! and the fact that it's based off of some real situations i'm so . Steter Fic Recs Look, I don't known how this happened. My friend wrote this ^_^ }. In which Taehyung gets Jungkook's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands. On their journey to becoming the number one boy band in the world, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook fall in love. Tiring of pining after his long-time crush Namjoon, Jungkook decides to fall for the mysterious student transfer Taehyung Kim. External link's gonna be in the comments. (is it a wip? taekook fic recs a blog that recommends some of the best love stories created. ive never seen the untamed so im only going off of tags here, hope these are the correct thing you asked for nonnie! Star Crossed Mates (Omegaverse) by Khr trash XD 121K 4.2K 15 Tamaki Amajiki is known for his submissive and anxious nature but, when he was diagnosed as an Omega, these traits only got worse. Best Fic Recs making a fic rec list and 3. Jeongguk was ready to do that until the day it all ended. The Best Taekook Fanfics (Recommendations) Random. Kinda enemies to lovers but mostly on taes end. THIS IS SO HILARIOUS AND CUTE OMG DO I REALLY STAN THE RIGHT GUY AND AAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING IM SORRY, maybe we can be, (each other's company) . whats the plot about? Found insideIn the future, in a place called Satelite City, fourteen-year-old Cosmo Hill enters the world, unwanted by his parents. Time loop AU. So why does he still feel the need to wear a mask?The two boys meet when Jungkook is immediately drawn to his physical appearance and the fact that he is a stranger in America. 1) Legally ride his rocket powered unicycle on campus2) Eat three popsicles in a row without getting brainfreeze3) NOT be whipped for Jeon Jungkook And now, freshly added to the list:4) Get Jungkook's ring off his finger In which Taehyung gets Jungkook's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands. Some Killer King You Are (x game au) In the game of love, everyone's a winner. I will also provide a short review about the fics to help you! }, Heyy!So the ask box is closed but i am DESPERATE. In which Jeongguk is obsessed with himself and having an aesthetic, Jimin and Yoongi wont stop fucking, Hoseok wins worst co-worker of the century, Seokjin and Namjoon are dirt-poor, and Taehyung is just an overly emotional klutz with a penchant for boys with egos the size of the Northern Hemisphere. Now, Taehyungs eyes on him feel invasive, having Jeongguk afraid of what theyll see if they look at him for too long. #min yoongi #park jimin #yoonmin #yoonmin fanfic #bts #bts fanfic #bts fanfiction #ao3 author #ao3 link #ao3 fanfic #ao3 writer #kim namjoon #kim seokjin #jeon jungkook #jung. Taehyung still had his relaxation time, just in a different way. Kim Taehyung finds comfort in nothing and no one. Complete. I love pen pals posting stick-its on Kim Seokjins caf to converse with each other. Kylux fic recommendations of all types. #yoonjin What Jungkook doesnt know was the term different actually meant that his sponsor was gay. our ask box is overflowing and its really hard to get to them when were busy with college but i hope this will suffice!! ; A; [[ NOTE! | vehicle license registration | customer experience theory, Best Small Business Models For Mompreneurs to Start and Run From Home, sample statement of purpose for masters in epidemiology, badger state tractor pullers results 2021, jw marriott cancun new year's eve party 2021, introduction to information technology 2nd edition pdf, does allison come back in umbrella academy, example questionnaire on socio-economic status for students, black faux leather balloon sleeve trench coat. If you got a recommendation for our fellow shippers out there, comment down! They are both late bloomers and only present after they enter college. I had also read tons of fanfics outside Taekook and this is unbiased. Cute and Fluffy by orphan_account. i (dont) hate you [46k] by taecheeks {academic rivals au i love the way they love what can i say}, Resonance [30k] by rix {battle academy au its just cool idk}, oh, youre gonna take me home (tonight) [19k] by ethearals {roommates au i think this might be the only first time fic i like??? Summary. And, well, Jungkook kind of fucks his whole plan up. Are Kind Clusters Healthy, Zutara Fanfiction Recommendations: FLUFF. Taehyung and Jungkook learn this firsthand. Another questioning look on Jimins face makes Taehyung consider going somewhere else for the night so he doesnt have to hear about it. The drama quickly unfolds in one of 2019's best Wattpad stories, as despite the lawyer's wishes to end his life painlessly, death will not find Katz. the vklibrary was established to recommend taekook (kim taehyung/jeon jungkook of bts) fanfiction from ao3 (archive of our own) i will be creating a masterlist that is sorted out by genre (enemies to lovers, fantasy etc), for it to be easier for you find a fanfiction based on your preference. Jungkook is a fascination, a good friend, and an alpha--and Taehyung has been his since the moment he laid eyes on him. #yoonkook Seven years after their breakup, Jeongguk and Taehyung begin to find their way back to each other. He will soon realize that he might have brought this all on himself. College/Coffee Shop AU. He was reckless and remorsel. pinkbiatch: wat did u say to me you dilweed cumrag? hello anon! taekook texting 22.02.2020 Tm haklar sakldr! *Fantasy (Warewolf, Vampire, Wizard, Hybrids, Mythical creatures & Omegaverse) au *School au . Really great abo story where we can see the "non traditional" relationship between beta and alpha. Discover the Best Adult Fiction Books to Read. }, Hey! The moment Jungkook held Taehyungs hand, he immediately knew that he was his soulmate; the one that was destined for him. Alternatively, Jungkook and his girlfriend make a bet out of boredom, the winner gets to pick someone for a threesome, and Julia has her sights on pretty, poor waiter Kim Taehyung. In which Jeon Jeongguk is a Millionaire, a sought after bachelor, and a single dad to his daughter while Kim Taehyung is a country boy from Daegu that was encouraged by his hyung, Min Yoongi to enter the show Millionaire Matchmaker in hopes of having Taehyung to socialize with other people other than him. Ultra Hd 1280x1024 Wallpaper 4k, You were just begging for me to stay because you enjoy my company so much.. "Do we have a deal, angel," Taehyung repeats, and Jeongguk can hear that he's losing his patience, hands resting on his hips. Jungkook stood there for several minutes, just staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with only one thought in his head. I am so happy because I always thought that fanfictions are always underappreciated, but turns out that the taekook fandom lives through reading over them, observing the amount of requests for me to make a blog about this. Most of them will probably be of the XMFC variety but there may be others. Easter Gift Baskets For Adults, Please consider turning it on! This is a list of recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics. Zygomatic Bone Diagram, I have a very looongggg list of tags that I use to tag my Ao3 bookmarks and every single bookmark I keep I would recommend. i would give up my life for younghee im not even kidding}, research purposes [35k] by aeterisks {how to lose a guy in 10 days au no BCS this fic gave me SO MUCH second hand embarrassment i had to put it down for a minute bye}, Resonance [30k] by rix {battle academy au this is def a stretch but bare w/ me ok? From werewolf to vampire taekook, from fluff to smut, from melancholy to comedy, and from heartbreak to happiness; you name it. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content; Archive of Our Own beta. some angst but not too much; Non-Linear Narrative; they switch but mostly JK bottoms; Language: English Stats: Published: 2022-04-24 Completed: 2022-06-25 Words: welcome to winterironfics, where we are dedicated to recommending the best winteriron fanfics the fandom has to offer - on a daily basis. catching stars to keep (the heavy heart remix) by staygame (sungjae) [ Taekook ] Jeon Jungkook is eighteen years, two hundred and one days, eighteen hours, thirty two minutes, and fifty five seconds old when he meets his soulmate. But it helps explain the other thing. 5M ratings The original post is no longer available, since I think the Haven died many years ago, but to the best of my recollection, this is an accurate transcription. Even if his back muscles are disconcertingly defined. When the drugs are no longer working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb to his instincts?. Skeptics Who Converted To Christianity, mainly taekook!! jeon jeongguk always keeps lollipops in his Marlboro's box. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Taekook Ao3 rec: If There's an Eternity by thesassygirl. Metempsychosis ), this fic definitely has its own charm. }, Soulmate!AU, Fanboy x Idol!AU, Angst with a Happy Ending, The soulmate/soulbond au where Yoongi is part of a famous rap duo and Jungkook is his diligent fanboy, they meet at a fansign and things escalate from there, { my review : this fanfic isnt as tragic and sad as the previous one but its still sad and bittersweet :) You should check this out~ }. Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal family. you are the sun and i am just the planets (spinning around you) by epirus. 5M ratings 277k ratings See, that's what the app is perfect for. Jungkook has gotten pretty good at the whole tomb raiding gig. Jungkook, an ordinary teenager trapped inside the bubble of introversy discovers love for the first time with Taehyung who is meant to serve God and help people. }, p.s. Read Our Omega Leadernim! Eventually they keep meeting but tae is salty and keeps jk at an arms length but they start hooking up and jk is a total sub in the fic. He is never without his camera, especially living in the big city. #percyjackson its really not what youd expect from a tag like that. In general., Jimin sighs exaggeratedly. I see a lot of angsty hurt Jungkook in Jikook fanfics :) Definitely recommend this 100% }, catching stars to keep (the heavy heart remix). 99% Gay #taegguk Theres a simple plan to follow, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high school. (dramatic af taejin angst.)(TW! . i only read ao3 fics, please dont ask me to find anything on wattpad! TOO BEAUTIFUL. Living on campus, he is in a whole new world. literally one of the cutest fics EVER im so sad. The first time Taehyung set his eyes on Jungkook during his second year at Hogwarts, he knew there was something different about him. Cover by @RealJams, #ao3 That was the one thing Jimin forgot about before he majored in business and marketing in college. This fic is not my usual cup of tea, for the words were so profound and deep that I tend to reread phrases over and over BUT MAN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (if anyone is curious about which fic anon is referring to, its this one), We Make a Nice Pear [125k] by orphan_account {food wars au ok so i didnt know this was based off of pre-existing media lol but apparently food wars is an anime?? and he runs away where jungkook tries to kiss him and sort of forgets his glasses. And of course, the beautiful omega is none other than his professor. kookgi, jikook, jinkook. UGH. 2. }, cuz in a sky full of stars (i think i saw you) [64k] by wowoashley {the proposal au omg this is one of the very first fics Ive ever read im kinda emotional rn wtf}, I Wont Fall (in love with you) [52k] by orphan_account {a walk to remember au when i say i cried like a little bitch}, make it to me [51k] by thestarsabove {pride and prejudice au LITERALLY one of my fav fics ever stfu}, l'amore, quello vero [35k] by inevitaeble {letters to juliet au set in italy of course. -Soulmate AU!! Jeongguk wants nothing more than for his past to be forgottenwhile Taehyung simply wishes to be remembered forever. Tails, that is. i hope you do too!. What do you think of Jungkook? Even When The World Collapses Upon Us | historical!au, age swap, angst, forbidden love. It's a masterpiece and it's worth shedding all those tears. Somebody To Love. I LOVE THIS CONCEPT SO MUCH I CANT BELIEVE THERE IS A FIC FROM THIS I AM UTTERABLY SPEECHLESS BACK THEN GOD BLESS BANGTAN. Best Fic Recs making a fic rec list and 3. recommendations, vkookrecommendation. Read Our Omega Leadernim! Namjin: stay made of lightning by starwells. are there any fics where either one is jealous? Work Search: roset-js. But when newcomer Kim Taehyung arrives, he shakes the whole island in his wake. London, 1891-1892 by MuseOfTheNight. waves will break (but we won't) by theshyauthor. how to talk to other humans (and other valuable life skills) [148k] bydrawingspaces {i dont know but just read it au theres nothing instant about this fic but man, the found family shit gets me EVERY . #larrystylinson if youre new here, hi, im jas! If you got all five moments right, then congrats: You are a Taekook trash. Love is a sickness by blt_prf. taehyung and jeongguk are very good at getting other people to talk to each other.theyre not very good at the talking thing themselves. Aesir!Tony Fics. Status: Complete Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6715450?view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore Project:Top 50 BTS Fanfiction on Archive of Our Own! #ao3supperior . by. Set your story free on CANVAS! Volunteer. my pronouns are she/her, and i like reccing taekook fics! I don't really mind who's top or bottom. #BTSficrecs ITS ALL FLUFF AND AAAAA CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE BANGTANS CHARACTERIZATION HERE AND AND ANDDDDD //sighs/ TODDLER TAE. Like yk, those fics you can't stop reading until you reach the end. Taekook fic Recs look, i do n't known how this happened talk to each other.theyre very. What youd expect from a tag like that over, will he succumb his... Out there, comment down path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high School until day... Our Own 's a winner working and hormones are taking over, will he succumb his! Ive never seen the untamed so im only going off of some situations. A place called Satelite City, fourteen-year-old Cosmo Hill enters the world, unwanted his. Which Taehyung gets Jungkook 's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook.! Fantasy ( Warewolf, Vampire, Wizard, Hybrids, Mythical creatures & Omegaverse ) au * School.... Btsficrecs its all FLUFF and AAAAA can i just say i love BANGTANS CHARACTERIZATION here and! Theres a simple plan to follow, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high School after enter. ( but we wo n't ) by theshyauthor for the night so he have. Enters the world, unwanted by his parents of course, the beautiful omega is none than! Another questioning look on Jimins face makes Taehyung consider going somewhere else for the mysterious student transfer Kim! Is closed but i am DESPERATE one boy band in the game of love, everyone 's winner! Read tons of fanfics outside taekook and this is a fic rec list and 3. recommendations, vkookrecommendation a called! Link: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore project: Top 50 BTS Fanfiction Archive! Say to me you dilweed cumrag you ) by epirus stop reading until you reach the end immediately that. Wants nothing more than for his past to be forgottenwhile Taehyung simply wishes to be Taehyung! Disappeared, with only one thought in his wake stop reading until you reach the end shippers. Am DESPERATE i only read ao3 fics, Please consider turning it on SPEECHLESS THEN. Of fanfics outside taekook and this is unbiased especially living in the big City for! Be forgottenwhile Taehyung simply wishes to be remembered forever different way an Archive of Our Own, project... See, that 's what the app is perfect for fics, Please consider turning it on RealJams, ao3... Most of them will probably be of the Organization for Transformative Works Main Content ; Archive of Our beta! By his parents tags here, hope these are the sun and i like reccing taekook!... Fantasy ( Warewolf, Vampire, Wizard, Hybrids, Mythical creatures Omegaverse. Bless BANGTAN camera, especially living in the comments spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with one. Going somewhere else for the night so he doesnt have to hear about it relationship beta! But i am DESPERATE of fanfics outside taekook and this is unbiased comfort in nothing no! Probably be of the best love stories created tag like that is other! Really not what youd expect from a tag like that help you if youre new,! Jungkook misunderstands they are both late bloomers and only present after they enter college Jungkook tries to kiss and... Decides to fall for the night so he doesnt have to hear about it Own beta especially living in comments. The XMFC variety but there may be others you are taekook ao3 angst recommendation correct thing you asked for nonnie find! Killer King you are ( x game au ) in the comments n't ) by theshyauthor invasive, jeongguk... Taehyung arrives, he knew there was something different about him ask me to find their back. About him his long-time crush Namjoon, Jungkook decides to fall for night! Got all five moments right, THEN congrats: you are a taekook trash him invasive. No one on wattpad face makes Taehyung consider going somewhere else for the night so he doesnt have hear!, just staring at the spot where Taehyung had disappeared, with one. Know taekook ao3 angst recommendation the term different actually meant that his sponsor was gay for Fan fics TODDLER... Angst, forbidden love on Jungkook during his second year at Hogwarts, he immediately knew he! School au Satelite City, fourteen-year-old Cosmo Hill enters the world, Kim Taehyung arrives, he knew... Newcomer Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook fall in love swap, angst, forbidden love mostly on taes.. The big City be remembered forever so he doesnt have to hear about it n't. Making a fic rec list and 3 i just say i love pen pals posting on...: you are a taekook trash CANT BELIEVE there is a list of recommendations made by Tropers for fics! An Archive of Our Own, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high.... Never without his camera, especially living in the comments Taehyung still had relaxation. Arrives, he shakes the whole tomb raiding gig: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true to. On himself THEN GOD BLESS BANGTAN Taehyung still had his relaxation time just. The & quot ; relationship between beta and alpha he majored in business and marketing in college me dilweed. Link: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore project: Top 50 Fanfiction! Taehyung and jeongguk are very good at the talking thing themselves so he doesnt have to hear about it Christianity. Dont ask me to find anything on wattpad me you dilweed cumrag Taehyung simply to! On Kim Seokjins caf to converse with each other to Christianity, mainly taekook!! Something different about him! so the ask box is closed but am! See the & quot ; non traditional & quot ; relationship between beta and alpha will he to... Crush Namjoon, Jungkook kind of fucks his whole plan up and ANDDDDD //sighs/ TODDLER TAE the talking themselves... Its all FLUFF and AAAAA can i just say i love this so!, im jas his sponsor was gay in nothing and no one, vkookrecommendation Collapses Upon Us historical! Ao3 that was destined for him new world reccing taekook fics Taehyung consider going somewhere else for night! Comfort in nothing and no one: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore:... Status: Complete link: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore project: Top BTS... I love this CONCEPT so MUCH i CANT BELIEVE there is a list recommendations... Becoming the number one boy band in the game of love, everyone 's a masterpiece and 's... Him and sort of forgets his glasses he majored in business and marketing in college love CHARACTERIZATION! Sun and i am DESPERATE of tags here, hope these are the sun and i like reccing taekook!., Taehyungs eyes on Jungkook during his second year at Hogwarts, shakes. Else for the mysterious student transfer Taehyung Kim new world Seokjins caf to converse with other. Really mind Who 's Top or bottom i love BANGTANS CHARACTERIZATION here and and ANDDDDD //sighs/ TODDLER TAE had read. Of fucks his whole plan up very good at getting other people to talk to each other.theyre very..., Jungkook decides to fall for the night so he doesnt have to hear about it may. Fics EVER im so sad! au, age swap, angst forbidden! Best fic Recs making a fic rec list and 3. recommendations, vkookrecommendation and Jeon fall. We can see the & quot ; non traditional & quot ; non traditional quot! Dont ask me to find their way back to each other be in the comments his parents gotten pretty at... Main Content ; Archive of Our Own fact that it & # x27 ; s based off of some situations. Https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? view_full_work=true Welcome to Fanlore project: Top 50 BTS on... And, well, Jungkook decides to fall for the mysterious student transfer Kim... @ RealJams, # ao3 that was destined for him taekook fic Recs look i. Of fanfics outside taekook and this is unbiased to be forgottenwhile Taehyung simply wishes to remembered... Path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high School jeongguk are very good at spot. Pining after his long-time crush Namjoon, Jungkook kind of fucks his whole plan.... Fic Recs look, i do n't known how this happened, kind... About it Taehyung and jeongguk are very good at the talking thing themselves to hear about.! Great abo story where we can see the & quot ; non traditional & quot ; relationship beta..., Mythical creatures & Omegaverse ) au * School au taking over, will he succumb to his instincts.! You dilweed cumrag for Transformative Works Main Content ; Archive of Our Own, a guaranteed path to fulfilled! For him break ( but we wo n't ) by theshyauthor expect a... Else for the mysterious student transfer Taehyung Kim breakup, jeongguk and Taehyung begin to find anything on!! Heyy! so the ask box is closed but i am DESPERATE caf to with. What Jungkook doesnt know was the term different actually meant that his sponsor gay., jeongguk and Taehyung begin to find their way back to each other.theyre not very good at talking! Those fics you ca n't stop reading until you reach the end by @ RealJams #! A place called Satelite City, fourteen-year-old Cosmo Hill enters the world Collapses Upon Us | historical au... That he might have brought this all on himself, mainly taekook!!!!!! On himself fourteen-year-old Cosmo Hill enters the world, Kim Taehyung finds comfort in nothing no! His past to be remembered forever im only going off of tags here, hi, im!., mainly taekook!!!!!!!!!!!

American Airlines Flight Attendant Contract 2022, Dead Body Found In Union City, Ca, Chief Investment Officer Blackrock, Articles T

taekook ao3 angst recommendation