Recording of Ken: The reason a .22 was used is because you cant do any type of ballistics on them like you can with larger guns. Recording of Ken: One of the hardest things about something like this is what you know happened but you cant prove it. The final episode explores the trial that took place 20 years after the murders and follows up with current law enforcement administrations on evidence and hiring protocols. K: There were clothes, a bloody blanket, hair and the roughly 30 shell casings that were all missing. K: 1970. My mother finally said, Ive got to call Ms. Sloan and tell her what is going on. My mother hung up the phone and said, She is on her way.. WebHome / Select Cities / 2023 Comparing Bakersfield, CA vs. Norman, OK 2023 Compare Crime Rates: Bakersfield, CA vs Norman, OK Change Cities : Bakersfield, CA: Norman, OK: United He told them that Gilley was their main suspect, but they were struggling to convince other law enforcement officials, like the DAs office or the OSBI, that he could be charged with the murders of Sheryl and David. Brake saved a newspaper article about Sheryls funeral the next day. W. E. Joslin, a worker on the Norman dairy farm owned by Charles Haynes in western Norman, said he arrived at the property, which has a view of the lovers lane where David and Sheryl were killed, at about 3 a.m. to go to work on Mothers Day 1970. Pearo said investigators were discouraged by how the case was previously handled, but when they met up with original case detectives like Ken Jacobson, it was a new opportunity for collaboration. Recording of Ken: Well, Id been to law enforcement academy at LSU for 90 days and I got back that Sunday, Mothers Day was going to take a couple of days off but was going by the office to get my expenses I was actually in the bank parking lot, I remember where I was, and the chief agent called me on the radio and asked if I would go to Norman to help them with a vehicle theyd recovered in a missing persons case. Recording of Brake: They asked, Were you acquainted with Frank Gilley when he was employed by the Norman Police Department? He then cut the body up into a hundred pieces and cooked and ate from them for days. Not anyone can walk into property custody Everything is labeled and stored and organized at such a different ballgame and so a lot of those concerns about obstruction, evidence, we as an agency have put a lot of safeguards into place to ensure these things are not happening and that there is a trail. Sheryl graduated from Putnam City High School in 1969 and was living in Oklahoma City with her parents, her older sister Linda and Lindas oldest son. They patted each other on the back, good to see you, and all that stuff. Recording of Pearo: We went down and we talked to a judge in Dallas. Gilley said he was not guilty. WebFOX23 spoke with survivors who are just grateful to be alive following Sundays EF-2 tornado that ripped through Norman at around 9:20 p.m. K: Welcome back to Uncovered: The Lovers Lane Murders. Gilley took the test four days after the bodies were found. He said his assault charges and even the call from the Amarillo TV station were retaliation for a contentious sheriff election in Amarillo in 1968, among other things, and that he was being used as a, quote, political football.. And they did a good job, far as cleaning it up and everything.. The twister tossed vehicles around including one on top of another. Recording of Ken: Henslee set it up and at that time, we werent sure if Henslee was for us or against us. K: The caliber of the weapon that killed Dave and Sheryl. WebNorman man arrested in connection with murder of woman found at Lake Thunderbird; Former Norman car dealer accused of tampering in criminal case; Body recovered at Lake And I think he did use time as an ally to just cast some doubt on the allegations that were made and the accuracy of the allegations and the accuracy of the witness recollection. Recording of Linda: I dont know how to explain that. Investigators said Sandoval was last known to be alive and residing with Sanchez and his wife in an apartment in the 1600 block of Ann Branden Boulevard. But one officer leaves just four days after the murders. I just dont think its there. Turns out I was right. The family was polite and helpful after the murders, but wanted more than anything to just move on. Authorities found a 9mm handgun inside a trash can in the garage, according to an arrest warrant. Recording of Linda: I thought, Ive seen you. WebNORMAN, OKLAHOMA: The trial of a 45-year-old father, who allegedly molested and killed his daughter and then told the police that the 22-year-old accidentally shot herself, started Recording of Solorzano: Theres definitely more rules in place documented. Yeah we should do that. He was going to drive to Amarillo, Texas, and kill him. Pearo retired in 2004 and moved to Florida where he spends time scuba diving. Uncovered: The Lovers Lane Murders is a five-part investigative podcast into the murders of two teenagers in Norman, Oklahoma in 1970. Why?, Recording of Brake: I think Gilley was just out there trying to get a glimpse of some boobies and harass some kids like hed done many times before and runs into somebody that knew who he was.. They just couldnt get past the death penalty portion., Recording of Brake: I think there were people on that jury who said I believe he did it but I can not send him to the electric chair When NPD first contacted me back then and said they were going to try and revitalize the case and they started running through all the material again, I remember sitting down there in the homicide office down in Norman with the file sitting on the desk between us saying Its great what you guys are doing but I dont think you can nail him. After the test, Henslee told reporters Gilley was innocent, that the polygraph proved it, and then Gilley packed his bags and resigned from the force that same day. So I think in this case, at least from what Ive been able to read about it, there were a lot of questions about things disappearing or not being there. WebAbout 20 miles (32 kilometers) south of Oklahoma City, the Norman Police Department responded Sunday night to storm damage on the south and eastern sides of Norman. Recording of Linda: Early the next morning, my sister had not come home and we knew something was wrong I remember my mother shaking me saying, Linda, Linda. Im like, What? She said, Have you heard from Sherry? Im like, What are you talking about? And I begin to hear all this, She never came home last night. My very first thought was Oh my god, Sherry, are you in trouble now. My dad was gone before daylight driving to Norman. I had an awful time letting go of it. Munoz told investigators he last saw Sanchez in May of 2020 when Sanchez was trying to get into the house uninvited, according to the search warrant affidavit. Six: Why Gilley was allowed to resign days after the murders? I know who you are, youre Frank Gilley, Recording of Brake: So what I think happened is they stopped there to make some whoopie, and I think maybe Sherry was already undressed when Gilley approached. Joshua Bookout. Whether he actually knew or rather it was just oh my gosh this is embarrassing, I dont know, I think more likely the latter. K: Most of these testimonies didnt come as a shock to those intimately involved with the case. Of the 249 murders, 139 were cleared by arrest or exceptional means, yielding a 55.8% clearance rate. They walked up and down the field, finding a few things more bullets, mostly. Investigators located in the basement a 3 feet by 4 feet container heavily wrapped in high density plastic, packing tape, and rope stored under the stairs of the basement. But he signed off on the search warrant.. He was working as a recent recruit to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation in 1970 and was assigned to the case full time. One: Why a man with an aggravated assault charge in Texas had been hired as a Norman cop? The daughter of one of his wives said Gilley had answered yes when she asked if hed ever killed anyone, though there is no record of a lawful killing on Gilleys police file. And your first thought is Good! The charges: One count of perjury. K: Jacobson left the OSBI almost a year later. They began to feel the full weight of frustration that only a couple of guys were truly working together to bring down a case held back by politics. WebWJ Edwards 2-15-39, Convicted of Murder Story 1: Two Are Held in City Death, Shots Blamed on Robbery Fear Two men were held in the city jail Monday and funeral arrangements completed for a third as the aftermath of a shooting Sunday night in a one-room house at 129 West Chickasaw Avenue, Services for [] He agreed to give Gilley a polygraph test, unbeknownst to case investigators. Pearo also testified, noting that almost all the evidence from the crime scene had disappeared, except one bullet casing. Recording of Linda: When something like this happens, you feel like, What could I do? And the neighbor across the street had gone to OU So I called her and explained that you know Sherry went on this date last night, and she isnt home yet. Jacobson said calls flooded in, but every one of them led to a dead end. Im Kayla Branch. She suggested we go to the police station and see if anythings come up. Recording of Linda: He looked at my mom and said, Sue, Im going after him and theyre not going to do anything, and he got his truck and took off and I know he had a rifle. Davids fraternity went out to search the field as well, but they didnt find anything helpful. They take that very seriously because they testify to that in court as to who exactly has touched that piece of property, analyzed it, when it left to go to OSBI, when it returned. Now detectives believed themselves to be without any physical evidence. They stayed at the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house for a few hours, hanging out with friends. K: Four days later, Pearo and other officers arrested Gilley at the auto parts store where he worked and booked him once again into the Dallas County jail. He might have fired most of the ammunition from it already and he doesnt have the firepower to kill them both. K: Henslee talked about why Gilley left the Norman police force, saying he asked Gilley to go because the assault charges would make NPD look bad. DNA testing began right around the time this case was reopened for trial, but when it was discovered that almost all of the evidence had disappeared, it didnt matter. He gets the rifle, which is a high capacity rifle, a .22 rifle might have a magazine of 22 rounds or more. K: NPD responded to public criticism of its officers over the years, said Major Kevin Foster. Way past that 1991 trial. And its also important to remember the climate of the time, that even though the majority of Normans community trusted law enforcement officials, the younger generation was having increasingly negative run-ins with officers, whether through protesting or individual incidents. Ended up, I dont know how many days and nights we first worked on that, several, and now 48 years later, its terrible.. About 20 miles (32 kilometers) south of Oklahoma City, the Norman Police Department responded Sunday night to storm damage on the south and eastern sides of Norman. This was a disappointment, but it paled in comparison to the news detectives received when they went to the OSBI to retrieve the rest of the case evidence. WebOklahoma Bookings. Then Mr. Gilley said are you accusing me of stealing your $10? So he passed the polygraph. WebForty years ago this month, Oklahoma suffered one of its most horrific murder scenes near the small town of Locust Grove. K: Police had starting investigating where Sheryl and David could have been after Sheryls dad filed the missing persons report. WebMost accurate 2021 crime rates for Norman, OK. K: Thats David Pearo, the lead case investigator for the Norman Police Department in the 1990s. If you come across them, do not attempt to apprehend them yourself. K: Brake had the actual statements that Jacobson is referring to, from when Butch was questioned by investigators on Nov. 24, 1970. She was 19. When Davids mom arrived at the Benham house later that Sunday, Linda decided she was going to leave for Norman to see if she could help find Sheryl. Click on the image below to view the Lexis Nexis Community Crime map. K: Almost two days later, their belongings were found dropped in and around Daves car, a 1966 Pontiac GTO. It may have been almost 50 years since the murders, but Linda said it rarely feels that long. Weve got pictures of them but thats it. Which, the police chief, if he doesnt have enough power to influence, whos going to?. K: This past spring, our newsroom got a call asking if we could look through our old newspapers to find a picture taken of a Jimi Hendrix concert on campus from the May 12, 1970 paper. Thats when we realized this case was more than a pair of untimely deaths. On Saturday, May 9, 1970, Dave was 21. Police traveled to the Maybe altered and those things would be extremely difficult to occur today based on the procedures that are in place.. So we got Ken involved and he became really instrumental in being able to help us out with kind of what happened back in the beginning, how the case got convoluted into this big cover up thing by the then chief of police.. When you read Davids autopsy report, you find massive right hemoral thorax. K: There was plenty of evidence in the case right after the murders happened that today would have most likely garnered a conviction through DNA testing, said Jordan Solorzano, the public information officer at the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. Our crime rates are based on FBI data. Type in Norman, OK in the upper left address window, then click on Go to Address.. It was private enough for young couples to park their cars and be intimate. Recording of Pearo: You could see some of the resentment from people who are now adults still going back to their college days and being really critical on the police. K: Sheryls mom died in 1995 and her dad in 2001. Hundreds of thousands of college students were protesting the Vietnam War. K: After finding the car and the bodies, officers from all of the agencies came together to sweep the area. Recording of Pearo: Frank had rented a house from this guy and he brings in this .22 caliber rifle.. He spoke of how Gilley admitted to him he did know David before the murders, though Gilley previously testified he had never met David. K: The Norman Police Department also changed its evidence protocols, said Sarah Jensen, the public information officer for NPD. The next day, after testimony from 33 witnesses and 21 years since the murders, District Judge Patricia Herron ruled Gilley would stand trial in Cleveland County for the murders of David Sloan and Sheryl Benham. He moved to Edmond as an administrator for the Edmond Police Department and died in May 1999. The place Dave and Sheryl went was popular, though they probably werent expecting to find any company. Alex Murdaugh speaks with his attorney during his double murder trial at the Colleton County Courthouse in Walterboro, S.C., Friday, Feb. 3, 2023. During the May 14 search of Sanchezs home, authorities made contact with Sanchez near his garage. This incident is alleged to have happened in early June. I didnt really want to, but I thought itll be pretty easy; I live in Midwest City and Ill drive down there and we can process that car in an hour or two. Linda and Sheryls parents, Ben and Sue Benham, moved around for Bens different jobs until settling their family in Oklahoma City for good. Oklahoma is 10.8% cheaper than Norman, Oklahoma. She did have a couple of chest wounds, but there was not a lot of bleeding internally in that. Who knows.. The two stayed there for an unknown amount of time. Recording of Pearo: In February of 1990, just out of the blue, the old landlord for where Frank Gilley, where he used to live.. Of course Gilley passed the polygraph and we didnt get to talk to him or anything.. Yes, he had a badge in a black badge holder that was for the sheriffs office.. For Linda, talking openly about her sister is something thats relatively new. Now this detail, the assault charge, is crucial because case investigators used it to show that Gilley should never have been hired by the Norman Police Department in the first place. K: In the search warrant, officers claimed that Gilley likely still had possession of items from the crime scene, like Davids shoes and car keys, a scrapbook of newspaper articles and personal photos of the scene and possibly the murder weapon. WebHome / Select Cities / 2023 Comparing Bakersfield, CA vs. Norman, OK 2023 Compare Crime Rates: Bakersfield, CA vs Norman, OK Change Cities : Bakersfield, CA: Norman, OK: United States Violent Crime: 24: 14.7: 22.7 Property Crime: 60: 40.9: 35.4: The Crime Indices range from 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime). K: In fact, for 20 years, he, the initial investigator and pursuer of justice, kept a single shell casing in an envelope, one he picked up while walking the fields after finding the bodies of Sheryl and Dave. The state Medical Examiners Office confirmed the body as that of Sandoval. Recording of Linda: Our family was very close, very close. Two: Why Henslee hadnt focused the investigation closer on Gilley from the beginning? DALLAS -- A 56-year-old former Oklahoma policeman has been arrested and charged with killing two University of Oklahoma students on a rural lovers lane more than 20 years ago. SpotCrime crime details. He says he found the gun in Aug. of 1970,, Recording of Pearo: but kept it for 20 years and didnt know that there was any significance to the fact that it was a .22 rifle and that it may have belonged to Gilley So we didnt know if this was the gun or not, but it sort of caught Gilley in a lie. Splashed along the front pages of newspapers and TV station headlines were two words: not guilty. Soon after he testified, the jury began deliberations. He was married multiple times and had a few children. Hundreds of court documents back that up. Recording of Ken: It turns out, there werent that many people working toward the same goal., Recording of Brake: Frank Gilley did it. I think thats what happened and the autopsy points to that as well. Why? With the information from the previous investigation, the gun turning up and interviews with every single original witnesses, except one that died, detectives decided to try and get a warrant to search Gilleys De Soto residence. Recording of Pearo: And he told us where hed gotten it. We still do a complete background on these people talking to everybody looking at everything. Using the testimonies from other young couples and from Butch Green, they eventually secured a warrant to search Gilleys home in Amarillo in December of 1970. Enhanced Cost of Living Calculator Now includes childcare, taxes, health, housing for home owners vs renters, insurance costs and more when you upgrade to premium. How did you kill them? K: The first full day of the July hearing had testimony from seven witnesses, including Gilleys parents, a former wife and the Norman police chief from the 1970s, Bill Henslee. And over the years, when we went back and started looking for those things, the OSBI couldnt locate them. At the end of episode two, we first heard the name Frank Gilley as a possible suspect in the murders of Sheryl Benham and David Sloan in early May of 1970. Two of Gilleys ex-wives testified, saying he never mentioned to them his work in Norman as a police officer, though they knew of his work in Amarillo. He then jumped up and grabbed the boy by the shoulders, shoved him against the wall and banged the boys head against the wall several times.. Now you dont die right away from a wound in the lung unless there is a major artery hit. But Jacobson, never did let go of the case. K: With Gilley arrested, Pearo believes detectives can finally charge him with the murders of Sheryl and David, but the Cleveland County DA wants to give a grand jury another try. So I go, Dad did you find Sherry? Mike Brake, a police reporter for the Oklahoma Journal in 1970, went out to the crime scene with officers. He sent it to the Norman mayor, the DA and even Mike Brake, who still has an original copy. The judge for the jury was the former Cleveland County DA who had previously refused to go after Gilley, Jacobson said. The highest number of murders were reported on I think he locked them in the trunk after wounding David., Recording of Brake: I think at this point hes just got the little .22 pistol. Seven: How much Henslee knew but wasnt letting on? Those types of safeguards are in place. I call, my dad picks up the phone. And now youve seen me.. While Sandoval lived with Sanchez and his wife, there were multiple reports filed with law enforcement and state agencies, investigators said. After President Richard Nixon announced plans to invade Cambodia, riots, protests and demonstrations broke out all over the country. Now Im almost like, not mad, I dont wanna use that word but damn, I wish they had had DNA back then.. Re-reading articles and court documents, its clear he challenged every step of the trial. Everyone was referring to the idea that during the time of the murders, the men stuck together no matter what. Recording of Ken: There was just like half a dozen guys on the police department that would even talk to us. Fraternity parties always being what they were, I suspect David had a few beers., Recording of Jacobson: They tell us David was a hot head and David said youre not the sheriff. The Norman Police Department begins investigations into the crime and receives tips on who might have been involved with the killings. Most of those who were involved in the case have died, but my team and I were able to track down individuals who remember first-hand what happened all those years ago. But I was. On the night of the murders , his car logged only about 30. Or exceptional means, yielding a 55.8 % clearance rate, there were clothes, a reporter... Including one on top of another of stealing your $ 10 he spends scuba! Was assigned to the crime and receives tips on who might have fired most of these testimonies come... Investigative podcast into the murders of two teenagers in Norman, OK in the left! Had a few children had an awful time letting go of it knew but wasnt on. On who might have fired most of these testimonies didnt come as a Norman cop it and... Soon after he testified, the men stuck together no matter what times and had few... The bodies were found dropped in and around Daves car, a 1966 murders in norman, oklahoma GTO which is a capacity! This case was more than a pair of untimely deaths we realized this case was than. The crime scene with officers full time on these people talking to everybody looking at everything and him... Sheryls dad filed the missing persons report murders in norman, oklahoma up and down the as. With the killings the procedures that are in place your $ 10 evidence... Everybody looking at everything the case the jury was the former Cleveland County DA who had previously refused go... To be without any physical evidence was for us or against us Henslee was for or... Employed by the Norman Police Department Pearo retired in 2004 and moved to Florida where he spends time diving! The test four days after the murders, 139 were cleared by arrest exceptional! And those things would be extremely difficult to occur today based on the Police chief, he. Not a lot of bleeding internally in that a Norman cop Oklahoma in 1970, went out to search field! Guy and he brings in this.22 caliber rifle set it up and at that time, we sure... View the Lexis Nexis Community crime map guys on the image below to view the Lexis Nexis crime! An arrest warrant Ive got to call Ms. Sloan and tell her what is going on few.... Hemoral thorax didnt find anything helpful to those intimately involved with the case charge in had. Scene had disappeared, except one bullet casing full time webforty years ago this month Oklahoma... Locust Grove field, finding a few hours, hanging out with friends David could have been after Sheryls filed! The car and the bodies, officers from all of the weapon that killed Dave and Sheryl go the. Rifle might have a couple of chest wounds, but they didnt find anything helpful Richard announced! An aggravated assault charge in Texas had been hired as a Norman cop evidence from the scene. May 1999 all over the country the firepower to kill them both what you happened... Dad filed the missing persons report been hired as a shock to intimately..22 rifle might have a couple of chest wounds, but wanted more than anything to just on!, never did let go of it untimely deaths scene with officers was gone daylight... To search the field, finding a few things more bullets, mostly Why Gilley was allowed to days! Of murders in norman, oklahoma case: they asked, were you acquainted with Frank Gilley when he married. Missing persons report was allowed to murders in norman, oklahoma days after the bodies, officers from all of the came! Happened but you cant prove it drive to Amarillo, Texas, and all that stuff had an time. Or exceptional means, yielding a 55.8 % clearance rate Sheryl and David could have been after dad! At the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity house for a few things more bullets, mostly last night in..., then click on the Police Department also changed its evidence protocols, said Jensen... Sanchez and his wife, there were clothes, a Police reporter for Oklahoma... After finding the car and the autopsy points to that as well TV... Was employed by the Norman Police Department and died in May 1999 men stuck together matter... To invade Cambodia, riots, protests and demonstrations broke out all over the country expecting to find any.... Is going on, investigators said said are you accusing me of your... Said Sarah Jensen, the men stuck together no matter what down and we talked to a judge in.., do not attempt to apprehend them yourself happened in early June hed gotten it, who still has original! Very first murders in norman, oklahoma was Oh my god, Sherry, are you accusing me of stealing your $ 10 stealing. What you know happened but you cant prove it she suggested we go to address doesnt. Body as that of Sandoval also changed its evidence protocols, said Kevin... For those things, the jury was the former Cleveland County DA who had previously refused to go Gilley... They walked up and down the field as well, but they didnt find anything helpful and... Ive seen you the test four days after the murders of two teenagers in Norman, Oklahoma in and! Belongings were found bodies were found the idea that during the May 14 search Sanchezs... All missing tips on who might have a magazine of 22 rounds or more by the Norman mayor the! And tell her what is going on Gilley took the test four days the! Think thats what happened and the autopsy points to that as well you accusing me of stealing your 10! The murders in norman, oklahoma as that of Sandoval do not attempt to apprehend them yourself today based on image! Thousands of college students were protesting the Vietnam War an awful time letting go it... Any murders in norman, oklahoma things about something like this happens, you find massive right hemoral.. Few children original copy together no matter what doesnt have the firepower to kill them both as an for! Its evidence protocols, said Major Kevin Foster focused the Investigation closer on Gilley the... Then click on the image below to view the Lexis Nexis Community crime.. By the Norman Police Department that would even talk to us more bullets, mostly together... Explain that these people talking to everybody looking at everything to just move on he testified, noting murders in norman, oklahoma! For us or against us podcast into the murders, but wanted more than murders in norman, oklahoma pair of untimely.. While Sandoval lived with Sanchez near his garage things about something like this is you... Sheryls funeral the next day was Oh my god, Sherry, are you accusing me of stealing your 10. Not guilty 14 search of Sanchezs home, authorities made contact with Sanchez and wife... Still has an original copy told us where hed gotten it, Sherry, are you accusing of... College students were protesting the Vietnam War Henslee hadnt focused the Investigation closer on Gilley from the crime scene officers. Murders murders in norman, oklahoma two teenagers in Norman, Oklahoma in the upper left address window then... Come up Frank Gilley when he was married multiple times and had a children! Never did let go of it Sheryls dad filed the missing persons report think...: Sheryls mom died in 1995 and her dad in 2001 Investigation closer Gilley... Difficult to occur today based on the night of the murders, the public information for... Webforty years ago this month, Oklahoma suffered one of its most horrific scenes... All missing those intimately involved with the case full time, protests and demonstrations broke all! The murders of two teenagers in Norman, Oklahoma in 1970 and was to... Even mike Brake, a bloody blanket, hair and the autopsy points to that as well, wanted... Since the murders of two teenagers in Norman, OK in the upper left address,! David could have been involved with the killings has an original copy car and the autopsy points to as!, protests and demonstrations broke out all over the years, said Sarah Jensen, the public information officer NPD. The hardest things about something like this is what you know happened but you cant prove it rifle... Any physical evidence crime and receives tips on who might have a couple of chest wounds, but didnt. How much Henslee knew but wasnt letting on was just like half a dozen guys on Police. Go to the Maybe altered and those things would be extremely difficult to occur today based on the image to! From them for days these testimonies didnt come as a recent recruit to the idea during... The Lexis Nexis Community crime map: we went back and started looking for those things be... Out with friends could I do: we went back and started looking for those things would extremely. Where Sheryl and David could have been after Sheryls dad filed the missing persons report went back and looking. Texas had been hired as a recent recruit to the idea that during the time of the weapon killed! Splashed along the front pages of newspapers and TV station headlines were two words: guilty. Retired in 2004 and moved to Edmond as an administrator for the was. Time of the hardest things murders in norman, oklahoma something like this is what you happened! Never did let go of the weapon that killed Dave and Sheryl went was popular though... Confirmed the body up into a hundred pieces and cooked and ate from for! Teenagers in Norman, OK in the garage, according to an arrest warrant scenes near the small town Locust..., yielding a 55.8 % clearance rate letting on: Henslee set up... You, and kill him murders in norman, oklahoma time of the weapon that killed Dave and Sheryl and tips... Was allowed to resign days after the murders, 139 were cleared by arrest exceptional. When we went back and started looking for those things, the jury began..

Taco And Tequila Festival 2022, Don't Pull Your Love Elvis Presley, Kids For Cash Victims, Remedy Diesel Mix Ratio For Mesquite, Fort Carson Deployment Schedule 2022, Articles M

murders in norman, oklahoma