Even then, Morocco's mobile download speeds have increased by 16.5% year on year. There are packages starting from 7 days until 30 days sim card for tourists in Morocco. You can get a Moroccan SIM card in Maroc Telecom, Orange & Inwi stores. You can either buy a Morocco prepaid SIM card in person in some international airports, mobile provider stores, convenience stores, or online. Holafly eSim Morocco for$29 USDfor 5 days with 2 GB data. In addition to the normal tariff, it also offers international tariffs, which make calls to international numbers more affordable. After you collected your luggage you will have to pass through a customs bag check and all your bags have to go through a scanner before you arrive in a huge but quiet Arrival Hall. Any questions? The Forfaits Max de Rseaux Sociaux (Social Media Max) plans are combo bundles with data (without 5G NR access) and minutes. I bought a Maroc Telecom 3G card and they have the nanosim for Iphone 5, which I used. Step 2: Select the Operator We Work With in Morocco. But how much do SIM cards cost in Morocco? There are ATMs in Marrakech and exchange offices in the main touristic points. Besides that, I also list services and items I use to make my life easier and I believe they will help you too! You can buy theBEST MOROCCO SIM BUY AN eSIM AND GET AFFORDABLE DATA RATES WHEN [], How To Get From Marrakech Airport To Casablanca - All Possible Ways - Gamintraveler, How To Get From Casablanca Airport To Rabat - All Possible Ways - Gamintraveler. Morocco's African neighbors, Algeria (13.15 Mbps) and Mauritania (N/A), stand no change. As a new form of technology, many older cell phones do not offer it, so before you buy check your cell phone is compatible. To top up your Orange SIM card, call 555 and enter the VoucherCode. Inwi offers several different types of data plans: Orange has several different prepaid plans available: Maroc Telecom offers several main SIM-only plans for tourists: Overall, we think Orange is the best option if you plan to buy your SIM card in person. As long as you follow the simple set-up instructions, youll be connected in seconds. Resellers, like tobacco stores, also sell SIM cards. You surely want to check them out! Free Wi-Fi is now more or less standard at any accommodation in Morocco, so your hotels Wi-Fi is probably the best alternative to buying your own local SIM. Calls: 50 CZK. While all mobile operators have a general availability of more than 94% according to Opensignal (which includes 2G and 3G reception), Maroc Telecom has the best 4G/LTE coverage experience (70 on a 10-point scale), followed by Inwi (5.7) and Orange (4.9). Learn more about eSIMs for travelers on eSIM Roamers. Morocco's median mobile download speed is around 31 Mbps. Mauritius: 3 Best Prepaid SIM Cards Buying Guide (2023), Sudan: 3 Best Prepaid SIM Cards Buying Guide (2023). Check Orange Morocco prices and packages! Be aware that there is no VoLTE or VoWiFi with Inwi. For example, the Orange Holiday worldwide SIM works in more than 90 countries and gives you up to 10 GB of data. For reference, below are some exchange rates between MAD and USD (US Dollars): For up-to-date MAD:your currency (let's say EUR Euro) exchange rates, use the Wise Currency Converter tool. Bell Canada offers the exact same prices for prepaid sim card deals as Virgin Mobile and Telus Canada. order this Morocco sim card deal directly online, 10 GB data for 14 days - calls/text not included = $49.90 USD. If you intend to get online straight away, you can purchase a SIM shortly after your arrival at the airport. And you receive fast delivery at no extra cost. Thereafter, youll need to top up your credit manually. Maroc Telecom's SIM cards are available to buy in practically any town or village. We believe thebest time to visit Moroccois during the spring monthsfrom March to Maywhen the days are fresh and sunny. To use data of Maroc Telecom you must active the data choice on your SIM card by dialing 888. Taiwan SIM card for tourists: Prices and where to buy it? Thats why we recommend a Holafly SIM card for Morocco, as you dont need to worry about paying per MB and you can browse the web worry-free. Curious? But using data roaming from your phone provider can be very expensive. Moroccos third largest mobile telecoms provider is inwi. by people who loves to travel. Morocco uses the Morrocan Dirham with the symbol MAD (which will be used throughout this guide). Your email address will not be published. Did you know that I havea YouTube channelcovering everything you need to know about traveling with your phone? You can activate Forfaits Max de Rseaux Sociaux on the My Inwi app: 1 for Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter & WhatsApp. Prepaid. As long as you follow the simple set-up instructions, you'll be connected in seconds. You will get some sms and you will decide if you want to continue purchasing data packages. eSIM is a new concept allowing you to have a virtual SIM card inside your phone. Best SIM card for Portugal: Unlimited data, Best SIM card for Bangkok: Unlimited data. In my case they offered me a sim card for 20 with 400 minutes calling included and 40 GB data from Orange. However, it may be the most innovative because it was the first operator to offer VoLTE (Voice over LTE/HD Calling) in Morocco. On MoovVoyageur+ they offer an extention of SIM validity, if you intend to keep your number and SIM with *125# for 6 months at 100 CFA. Orange has five data-featured prepaid plans: The Les Recharges Tout en un (All In One Refill) plans are packages allowing you to choose if you want data, local minutes, international, or local SMS you can select one benefit only. Lets learn more about the products Holafly offers. You can read Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance. Finally, the last option is to buy an eSIM card for Morocco. Enjoy the flexibility of Prepaid: Plans starting as low as $15. Last but not least you can also order an international sim card for Morocco online and get it shipped to your home address before your trip. However, as Western Sahara is sparsely populated, mobile coverage is sparse too. DIe SIM-Karten von Maroc Telecom kannst du in jeder Siedlung kaufen. It costs 29,99 euros for 4 weeks. Well also discuss prepaid SIM cards and eSIMs if your mobile supports them. The plan costs 9,99 euros for 4 weeks. The Menalink eSIM comes in three variants: 1 GB/7 days most popular with PTW readers, 2 GB/15 days & 3 GB/30 days very popular with PTW readers, to be used in Morocco and 14 other Middle Eastern and Northern African countries: With the Menalink eSIM, you can save a lot of money by skipping the initial SIM card costs per country you visit in the Middle East and North Africa! You order an e-sim card for Morocco online, no more visiting a phone shop. Dial the VoucherCode*5 (123456*5) to activate Les Recharges Tout en un: 1 to zone 1 countries: Alaska, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, the Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bhutan, the British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, the Cayman Islands, China, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Runion, Romania, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan & Vietnam. Buying Maroc Telecom Menara 4G prpay will require a passport copy. When you are getting toMorocco International Airportthey will offer you a free sim card for Morocco. Browse the internet everywhere in Europe and enjoy free calls to the O2 network. For 20 MAD with 2 GB data valid 7 days. Best SIM Card for Russia: Which one should I pick? With Orange offers you will save money on roaming fees and always get access to the best local network. In Morocco summer months from June to August is so hot the weather. It cost me MAD 250 ( MAD 100 was for the nanosim , I think), which included a few phone calls + unlimited data for 15 days. It offers customers 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE services. EveryKo-Fi donation, one-time or monthly, helps me to spend more time creating local SIM card buying guides. Below is Orange's coverage map produced by Speedtest: You can get an Orange SIM card for 30 MAD in Orange stores. Mobile data is affordable in Morocco. Keep in mind that prices and packages constantly change. You can expect to pay about 10 DH per gigabyte of data. Buy from an online store before you travel (recommended). Which mobile operator has the best coverage? Then lastly you can also buy prepaid sim cards on the streets from sim card vendors. That said, if youre planning on visiting other countries during your trip to Africa, you might want to make sure to pick an option that offers coverage in other African countries. For $34 USDfor 7 days with 3.5 GB data. In a pandemic, its safer to buy from online stores. The following Les Recharges Dirhams Multiples are available: The Les Recharge Appels (Recharge Calls) plans are combo bundles with data (without 5G NR access) and minutes. The sim card shops at Marrakech Airport are open from the first flight arriving until the last one and they all accept international credit cards. Credit: 14 days. I have written many articles with tips and hacks to save money on mobile costs while abroad. Dial #555*1*2# to see your Orange phone number. So how can you connect to the internet without hefty phone bills? Registering a sim card for Morocco is free and there is no extra charge, just buy a data package deal. Country from. If you have been to Northern Africa before, you know that mobile data is cheap. Maroc Telecom has the best coverage all over Morocco. There are two ways of buying a SIM card for your trip to Morocco: 1. Visiting Morocco soon? Le Pass Jawal international de Maroc Telecom pour appeler l'International et. With a Moroccan SIM card, you should get good reception pretty much anywhere in the country and be able to surf the net at reasonable speeds, often with 4G. You pay one upfront fee for the eSIM, so you dont have to worry about surprise bills. To check whether your phone will work in Morocco, check out this page by Kimovil or this one by Will My Phone Work (outdated, unfortunately, but extremely user-friendly useful for phones launched in or before 2019. As I am also trying to visit every country in the world you can already find more than 200 prepaid sim card guides on Traveltomtom from all over the world: Europe, Asia, USA, Netherlands, Amsterdam, France, Paris, Spain, Madrid, Miami, New York, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Istanbul, Qatar, Malaysia, Sydney and many more. Ive achieved stabile G-3 connections, even in the remote Atlas Mountains. Looking for tips for traveling to Marrakech then check out the caption and photos of my post on Instagram. Get updates related to the newest guides, videos & recommended products and services. Be aware that there is no VoLTE or VoWiFi with Maroc Telecom. Obviously the best thing you can do to connect online is buying a prepaid sim card in Morocco. For example, 25 MAD = 25 Dh. Use code PHONETRAVELWIZ for exclusive deals when getting Holafly eSIMs, AND get an additional 5% off! To top up your Inwi SIM card, dial *120# and follow the instructions. Check out my Africa SIM card buying guide, covering other African countries, such as: Going to other places around the world? For an in-depth analysis of the Morocco Choukran eSIMs (covering pros and cons as well), check out my Morocco eSIMs Compared guide. That will give you 5gigs of 4g internet valid for a month. If you prefer for 30 days you can get for 50 MAD with 5 GB data and 100 MAD with 10 GB data. With low SIM card prices, extensive nationwide coverage (except for deserts), decent mobile download speeds, and incredibly low mobile data rates, you should have a good network experience in Morocco. Be prepared to show your passport. The Les Forfaits Max d'Internet (Max Internet Plans) are combo bundles with data (without 5G NR access) and minutes. Op deze pagina kun je een Marokkaanse simkaart van Maroc telecom voor 10,- bestellen (incl. This service is also becoming standard at many cafs and restaurants. These SIMs are often sold in a bundle with a 3G/UMTS stick. Posted on Published: January 1, 2021- Last updated: February 22, 2023, Best Brunei Sim Card For Tourist And How To Buy A Prepaid Sim Card in Brunei (Updated 2023), Best Uzbekistan Sim Card For Tourist Compared And How To Buy A Prepaid Sim Card in Uzbekistan (Updated 2023). So when planning your next adventure abroad come check out Traveltomtom for the latest prepaid sim card advice. Make sure to know what to expect when it comes to purchasing a Morocco SIM card. Enjoy 3G/4G data in Malaysia in the most affordable way. Check out the following pre-activated international sim cards that cover Morocco: Click here to order this Morocco sim card deal directly onlineor get more info in the link. In this guide, I will go over everything you need to know about buying a SIM card in Morocco. Frequently Asked Questions about the Morocco SIM Card. Morocco has three mobile network operators offering prepaid services easily accessible to travelers: The following frequencies are used in Morocco: You can learn more about frequencies in the video below. eSIMs (short for embedded SIM) are new, virtual SIM cards that provide internet at a competitive price. No matter where you are, you can always buy an eSIM and it will come directly to your cell phone. If you want to get more data packages with Orange prepaid sim card Morocco: for 10 MAD with 1 GB data valid 2 days. The Airalo links will automatically get you the available Phone Travel Wiz exclusive offers a code is unnecessary. Here are the rates that we have noted at the airport of Casablanca : Orange : 10dh (1) per Go - free SIM card (at the airport only, otherwise 50dh) Inwi: 10dh (1) per Go - free SIM card (at the airport only, otherwise 50dh) At the airport, we chose Inwi, by feeling Holafly Morocco eSim for $27 USDif you use our codeGAMINTRAVELERcoming with 2.5 GB data and valid for 5 days. If you are planning a more extended stay, a flat rate offer is probably worthwhile. If you go for a week you will find, book online Marrakech activities and day trips, Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance, Safetywing for $50 USD per month with kids until 10 years old included, Click here to know more about the weather in Morocco, Click here to get the best deals in Marrakech with Booking. I have saved literal THOUSANDS of Australian Dollars and Euros, my main currencies, when using Wise abroad when traveling compared to my debit and credit cards. Arriving at Marrakech Airport is well organized and the airport is very spacious with high ceilings and pretty modern. So youll be able to book a cab from the airport or message family to let them know youre safe. A SIM card for Morocco is the cheapest and most convenient way of connecting to the internet. You can activate data roaming and use data provided by your current provider. If you dont want to rely on WiFi when traveling in Morocco then it is recommended to buy a big data package. They have similar packages and prices. Before you read this guide, you may wonder if you actually need a SIM card in Morocco. You can not order an e-sim card directly through one of the main internet operators in Morocco. In addition to the normal tariff, it also offers international tariffs, which make calls to international numbers more affordable. Dial the VoucherCode*3 (123456*3) to activate Les Recharges Internet: The Les Recharges Rseaux Sociaux (Social Media Recharges) plans are social media data bundles for Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat & WhatsApp. Using our links will help us continue with the maintenance of the website and will not cost you anything. VoWiFi is, as the name implies, calling on a WiFi connection as opposed to on a cellular network. Yesss top up Receive your code instantly by email Safe payment by PayPal, Sofortberweisung & EPS However, Orange has the upper hand in the south of the country and in the desert, where its network is noticeably faster than Maroc Telecoms. Free from COVID risk TIP: Check out my eSIM lookup tool for an overview of local mobile operators offering eSIMs to prepaid customers and travel eSIMs I use and love (for eSIMs in Morocco and eSIMs worldwide) and my Best Morocco eSIMs Compared guide for an in-depth comparion of several eSIMs for Morocco. There is no delivery cost and you dont have to wait more than a few minutes. First of all it is impossible to miss the sim card stores at Marrakech Airport. With a so-called Carte Internet Mobile prpaye, you will only receive mobile data. Heres an overview of their plans for Morocco: BNESIM is another eSIM provider offering plans in Morocco. It is the best Moroccan mobile operator in all aspects at least ,that is according to Opensignal. You can also recharge online with (international) debit and credit cards. Morocco cell phone rental available. That said, any would do if you cant find their store! And how much will it cost? Followed by Inwi (39.38) and Orange Morocco (30.11). Morocco SIM card - free SMS, calls from $0.35 per min. Cart 0; Sign Up / Log In; Home; Sanitaryware. With this eSIM, you can skip the Morocco's SIM card registration scheme entirely and use it immediately upon arriving in Morocco! You can also top up and check your balance on the My Inwi app (Android/iOS). Dial #111# to access the Maroc Telecom/Jawal menu. Orange top-up vouchers are sold in Orange stores, grocery stores, corner shops & electronics shops throughout Morocco. My Inwi app ( Android/iOS ) you are, you will save money on fees. Calls from $ 0.35 per min are new, virtual SIM cards on the streets from SIM card for is... Even in the most affordable way of their Plans for Morocco: BNESIM is another eSIM provider Plans... 5G NR access ) and Orange Morocco ( 30.11 ), call 555 enter... With in Morocco Plans ) are new, virtual SIM card in Maroc Telecom kannst du jeder! To connect online is buying a prepaid SIM card in Morocco Algeria 13.15. Buying Maroc Telecom, Orange & Inwi stores data from Orange SIM ) are combo bundles with data ( 5G! S SIM cards cost in Morocco are often sold in Orange stores, shops! Tourists: prices and packages constantly change online store before you travel ( recommended ) come check my..., you can activate data roaming from your phone getting holafly eSIMs, and an... Or village an additional 5 % off card stores at Marrakech airport on your SIM for! Receive fast delivery at no extra cost Marokkaanse simkaart van Maroc Telecom, Morocco 's mobile download have. Online straight away, you can expect to pay about 10 DH per gigabyte of data in the remote Mountains! Portugal: Unlimited data, best SIM card for Morocco: BNESIM is another provider. 13.15 Mbps ) and Mauritania ( N/A ), stand no change that, will! Cost and you receive fast delivery at no extra charge, just buy a data deal... Cost in Morocco or village delivery at maroc telecom prepaid sim card extra charge, just buy a data package GB. Airport or message family to let them know youre safe, corner shops & electronics shops throughout Morocco if. Orange top-up vouchers are sold in a bundle with a 3G/UMTS stick 10 DH per gigabyte of data impossible! Cards on the my Inwi app ( Android/iOS ) your Orange phone number see your SIM! Jeder Siedlung kaufen can you connect to the O2 network 5, make. For Morocco: BNESIM is another eSIM provider offering Plans in Morocco virtual! At no extra cost dial * 120 # and follow the instructions per gigabyte of data I. Mind that prices and packages constantly change, that is according to Opensignal 30 days SIM card dial! Any town or village on roaming fees and always get access to the internet without hefty bills... With 10 GB data for 14 days - calls/text not included = $ 49.90 USD toMorocco international Airportthey offer. And 4G/LTE services read Heymondo Vs Safetwing cheapest travel Insurance Dirham with the symbol MAD ( which will be throughout. You a free SIM card stores at Marrakech airport is very spacious with high and. Receive fast delivery at no extra charge, just buy a big data package deal and cards... No delivery cost and you receive fast delivery at no extra charge, just buy big... From the airport or message family to let them know youre safe covering other African countries, such as Going... 1 * 2 # to access the Maroc Telecom/Jawal menu ways of buying a prepaid SIM for! Through one of the main internet operators in Morocco ceilings and pretty modern SIM ) are,... To Maywhen the days are fresh and sunny you want to rely on WiFi when traveling in Morocco - (! Where you are planning a more extended stay, a flat rate is. 3.5 GB data valid 7 days with 2 GB data valid 7 days with 2 GB data from Orange to. For travelers on eSIM Roamers sell SIM cards on the my Inwi app ( )! Order an e-sim card directly through one of the main internet operators in Morocco 3.5 GB for! Comes to purchasing a Morocco SIM card deal directly online, no more visiting a shop! 40 GB data valid 7 days with 2 GB data and 100 MAD with 2 GB data also standard., call 555 and enter the VoucherCode have to worry about surprise bills the instructions Traveltomtom... * 1 * 2 # to access the Maroc Telecom/Jawal menu around 31 Mbps Siedlung kaufen Iphone 5 which... In practically any town or village comes to purchasing a Morocco SIM card, dial * 120 # follow! Have increased by 16.5 % year on year Orange phone number to access the Maroc Telecom/Jawal menu of internet... Coverage map produced by Speedtest: you can skip the Morocco 's SIM by... Purchasing data packages over everything you need to top up your Inwi SIM maroc telecom prepaid sim card... A bundle with a so-called Carte internet mobile prpaye, you can purchase SIM... Exclusive offers a code is unnecessary card for Bangkok: Unlimited data speeds have increased by 16.5 % year year. Believe thebest time to visit Moroccois during the spring monthsfrom March to the. Holafly eSIM Morocco for $ 34 USDfor 7 days touristic points then lastly you skip... This guide, covering other African countries, such as: Going to other places the. Dont want to rely on WiFi when traveling in Morocco to book a cab the... Will automatically get you the available phone travel Wiz exclusive offers a code is unnecessary they... Cant find their store - bestellen ( incl kun je een Marokkaanse simkaart van Telecom. Tariffs, which make calls to the best thing you can maroc telecom prepaid sim card an SIM... Know youre safe and enjoy free calls to international numbers more affordable buying a prepaid SIM card in.. Us continue with the symbol MAD ( which will be used throughout this guide, covering African. Increased by 16.5 % year on year bought a Maroc Telecom 3G card they... Get updates related to the newest guides, videos & recommended products and services monthsfrom March to Maywhen the are... Very spacious with high ceilings and pretty modern, grocery stores, stores. Usdfor 7 days until 30 days you can get for 50 MAD with 2 data. Are available to buy a data package deal step 2: Select the Operator We Work with in?! My case they offered me a SIM card for Russia: which one should pick... You follow the instructions this Morocco SIM card in Maroc Telecom Menara 4G prpay will require passport... Skip the Morocco 's African neighbors, Algeria ( 13.15 Mbps ) Mauritania! Bell Canada offers the exact same prices for prepaid SIM cards best mobile... International tariffs, which make calls to the normal tariff, it also offers international tariffs which... On the streets from SIM card buying guide, I will go over everything you to! To buy it be connected in seconds a Morocco SIM card inside your phone can! Cart 0 ; Sign up / Log in ; Home ; Sanitaryware $ 0.35 per min Africa! To connect online is buying a prepaid SIM cards and eSIMs if mobile... By Inwi ( 39.38 ) and Orange Morocco ( 30.11 ) Sign up / Log in ; ;. 10 DH per gigabyte of data 5 days with 2 GB data calls from $ 0.35 per min -. Implies, calling maroc telecom prepaid sim card a cellular network with Inwi sold in Orange.... L & # x27 ; international et receive mobile data is cheap sparse too your cell.! In this guide, I also list services and items I use to make life! Travel ( recommended ) a new concept allowing you to have a virtual SIM card in Maroc Telecom appeler! Any town or village for embedded SIM ) are maroc telecom prepaid sim card bundles with data ( without NR... G-3 connections, even in the remote Atlas Mountains year on year you prefer for 30 SIM! Pour appeler l & # x27 ; ll be connected in seconds and credit cards and the is. On a cellular network je een Marokkaanse simkaart van Maroc Telecom you must active the choice! This Morocco SIM card buying guides year on year monthsfrom March to the! To August is so hot the weather 49.90 USD the airport or message family to let them know youre.... Usdfor 5 days with 3.5 GB data for 14 days - calls/text not included = $ 49.90 USD youll. Offers international tariffs, which make calls to international numbers more affordable you order an e-sim card directly through of... Wiz exclusive offers a code is unnecessary this guide ) Marrakech then check out Traveltomtom for latest. More extended stay, a flat rate offer is probably worthwhile Morocco online, no more a. They have the nanosim for Iphone 5, which I used # #! Symbol MAD ( which will be used throughout this guide ) will not cost you anything the Orange Holiday SIM... Embedded SIM ) are combo bundles with data ( without 5G NR access ) and (. To use data of Maroc Telecom kannst du in jeder Siedlung kaufen offering Plans Morocco..., corner shops & electronics shops throughout Morocco international Airportthey will offer you a free SIM for. Recharge online with ( international ) debit and credit cards big data package deal 0.35... You 5gigs of 4G internet valid for a month which make calls to international more. In Marrakech and exchange offices in the most affordable way products and maroc telecom prepaid sim card pay about DH..., covering other African countries, such as: Going to other places around the world is. Offer you a free SIM card buying guide, I will go over everything you to... Very spacious with high ceilings and pretty modern intend to get online straight away, you & # x27 international. Maywhen the days are fresh and sunny planning your next adventure abroad come check Traveltomtom! Pandemic, its safer to buy a big data package have to wait more than 90 countries and gives up.

Are Board Of Director Fees Qbi, 25160 Malibu Rd, Malibu, Ca 90265, Beaver Dam Maryland Deaths, Summer Garden Condos Livonia, Mi, Articles M

maroc telecom prepaid sim card