Mini dachshund/chi & Pekingese mix. Every time I look at Flynn I think of that song. Long Haired Dachshunds have long single coats that appear in layers of beautiful waves - the longest and thickest hair is found over their ears. Bucks County, Bensalem, PA. Each type has their own unique characteristics and complement the breed in very special ways. How much is a toy dachshund? They will be available for adoption on 3/1/23. We specialize in finding permanent homes for dachshund and dachshund mixes. We have compiled a Complete List of Dachshund Rescues found in the USA. Dachshund is not officially recognized by AKC as a toy dog. In 2014 we became a registered charity. My name is Odie, like the dog from Garfield, a name I have known my entire life. Our mission is to save as many Doxies from euthanasia, abuse, or abandonment and to adopt them into as many loving, forever homes. Dachshund. Illinois Dachshund Rescue. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Please contact us if you are interested in an English Cream Puppy or Adult Dachshund. She is 4yrs old and about 15lbs.Brownie loves kids and loves to, Poppy is a lovely and sweet 3 year old / 13 lb chiweenie (dachshund/chihuahua) girl in need of a forever home with, Looking for an extra special Valentine this year? Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. The luscious locks of your long haired variety, in contrast, will certainly require more brushing and care. Heartstealer Henny is looking for her forever home with another small dog! Long haired Dachshunds weigh anywhere between 16 and 32 pounds while they stand at 8 to 11 inches tall. Golden Gate Dachshund Club. Miss Dolly originally came to, With Christmas right around the corner, there's no better place to get your next tree than right here at SNIPSA! About Us Mini Dachshund Dams Mini Dachshund Sires . The English Cream Dachshund has one of the softest coats ever found in the Dachshund breed.. Gunnar is one of 2 brothers raised together (he is 6 weeks older) He is a dapple, gray more . Domestic abuse. He's an adorable, My name is Stella. Pepper is AMAZING and needs a family to call her own. 4 beautiful Black and Tan Miniature dachshund puppies, 3 bitches and 1 male (male has been reserved) All will come fully vaccinated, microchipped and vet checked. Dachshund Dog for Adoption near Florida, Tampa, USA. Dachshunds are really nice family dogs. His birthday is approximately 12/20/22. Im looking to rescue mini doxy,I have a 3yr old nuetered male who has alot of energy and loves to play.im looking for a female around the same age.i want to do an adoption and save a life.im in Wisconsin. The English Cream Dachshund is one of the most elegant and demure dachshunds' varieties.It has a stunning cream coat, sometimes with black overlay, called shading. Showing: 1 - 10 of 22. Read more Our Dachshunds are raised with love and are provided with the best environment for early learning and socialization so that they will come to you full of life and love, as every Dachshund is meant to be. Even as he grew older he still played with her, took naps together on back porch and sleep side her in our bed. and will roll over, Sue here was taken to a shelter after her owner passed away, and no family came to claim her. Post on Facebook, or just share our Tell A Friend link. Phone Number. Plant City/Florida Hello, there! She will be 3 yr old in March. All rights reserved. Dachshunds are accomplished hunting dogs despite their lapdog reputations. Bobby is a 1 year old long haired dachshund and is absolutely adorable in every way! The Dallas-Fort Worth Dachshund Rescue Foundation is a well-established 501(c)(3) organization with a history of providing dachshund related education and service to the DFW community. 70,000-110,000+ Listings of Adoptable Dogs & Cats & Pure Breeds, Photo Courtesy info :Dachshund Rescue & Placement, Copyright 2022 Save A Rescue, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Adopting a Dachshund from a shelter or rescue can Save A Life. All rights reserved. Foxy Doxy Dachshund Rescue. To help us make a great fit for you, and any of our dogs as well, please include information about yourself(Home. Creams & English Creams. The scarcity of these dogs with a genuine pedigree is adding to the costs. Please leave their info in the comments below. If you love and understand the breed, he will make your heart happy BUT if you . Here are some helpful adoption tips and printable questions to take with you. She's 10 months, 11 pounds of, This sweet face belongs to doxie mix Clover, 2 years, 13 pounds! Doxie pups are very loyal. The kaninchen or rabbit dachshund, which some people reference as a "toy" or "teacup," is the smallest version of the miniature doxie. This dog's long and wavy single coat comes in many different colors. This article takes a closer look at this fascinating dachshund variety and considers its temperament; alongside highlighting ways you can . Dachshund (long coat) Dog For Adoption. Dachshund Adoption Rescue and Education (DARE). All rights reserved. When she first arrived, she was so scared that she would. Details / Contact. The mom was a Chihuahua weighing approximately 10 pounds, Batman is a 3 yr old Chiweenie weighing ~11lbs. Precious came to us from Arkansas with her pups. All rights reserved. 1 Dachshund Rescues Indiana Listings Near Me. Hi Dianna, Im so sorry for your loss. Thank you again. I linked up their facebook page instead. Kia is a blond bombshell! Adopted! Johnny is the quintessential dachshund. 7 years, 17 pounds, she's, Young doxie mix Kacee is waiting for her own home with playtime and lots of love! Serious inquiries only please! Commonly, Dachshund Rescues have a variety of Dachshunds for adoption including: standard, miniature, short haired, wire haired and long haired Dachshunds. Is a dachshund a toy dog? The shelter thinks I am about 4 months, Just posted these brothers individually under their names (Gunnar is the dapple) but would love to see them adopted. Won 't you consider Adopting , Fostering , Donating , or Volunteering so we can save as many of these amazing . The other is called Midwest Dachshund Rescue, here is their website: https://mwdr.org/about Dachshunds do well with older children. By Mail: 7544 FM 1960 Road East #71. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. He is very friendly and good with, Raffi was living a lonely life on the streets and was so scared when he was rescued by Hope For Paws Rescue. Their goals are for the dogs to be successful in the show ring, as well as performance events. She came froM Georgia where she lived in an outside pen. This last year has been overwhelming for Alberta Dachshund Rescue with the number of dachshunds that have been surrendered with intervertebral disc disease (IVDD). Look at pictures of Dachshund puppies who need a home. CopperHill Dachshunds is a Dachshund breeder located in Central New Jersey. These are critical components to a good match for finding a new home. He weighs about 18 pounds and is a good, Penny is a sweet little lap dog who is very shy and takes some time to trust people. Thank you for accepting my application ; They are a bonded pair and, He is a pup. Gabes Gang Dachshund Rescue (no longer taking dogs). Australia's Ethical Pet Directory since 2014 And weighs 13 pounds. Lets with pets. He weighs approx 5 pounds. She's very fast and very smart. All the Dachshunds that come into our rescue are temperament tested, spayed or neutered, vaccinated, veterinarian checked, and socialized with family and friends of the foster family or person. The Lupton boys were all surrendered due to family living stuation not allowing them, they are all very shy and, Roo-doo-doot-da-doo! Dachshund Paws and Pals Rescue. We were able to communicate with the owner who, SOCAL FOSTERS / ADOPTERS ONLY!!! (423) 345-4415. Want to learn more about me and the adoption process? He weighs about 18 pounds and is a good. Lucy is an 11 year old female long hair dachshund. Gunnar and Oskar. 2. We breed only the smooth and long coats. Dachshunds are often referred to as wiener dogs because of their shape. Meet Pumpernickle, He came from Arkansas with his sister and mother. Hello, thanks for reaching out. Rudy. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Most rescued long haired Dachshunds spend a short time under observation and in many cases foster care so their behavior can be evaluated. Please lmk. Colors. Loves to play. He is extremely intelligent, loves to cuddle and is friendly to everyone he, Hi! I am Blaze, 9 year old, 18lb boy. Height and Weight: 6-12 inches and 8-20 pounds. Brushing every day will help you get rid of, and prevent, tangles. Can you give our Dachshund Rescue dog their forever home? with love, guidance. He is neutered, Kia is a lover. Take a look around and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Loves attention. Bobby was found abandoned a few days ago at a. 1 of 23. We believe she is a, Hiya! She was, Young, fun and adorable - That's our Sprout! Florida Dachshund Rescue - Adopt a Dachshund in FL Always Do Your Research and ask the right questions before choosing to work with a Dog Adoption or Rescue Center. He is one of 2 brothers raised together (6 weeks apart) Owner passed away in August and I am unable to continue to, Lenny was found several times within a week running in the street. The smooth-haired types are pretty low maintenance. He loves to cuddle and run and play with his furry siblings. They are having litters by 2 dogs EACH month. California Dachshund Rescue groups offer a variety of Dachshunds for adoption including: standard, wire haired, long haired, short haired and miniature Dachshunds. Approximately 9 weeks old, 6 pounds. She loves dogs and cats alike. Dachshund Rescue of North America, Inc. (DRNA) is a 501 (c)3 exempt non-profit organization. Both the Wirehaired and long haired Dachshund must have an undercoat. * opens in new window. Beautiful Izzy is ready for her forever home after losing hers because of a relocation. Black and tan - common; Red - common For example: If you are looking for a black/tan long hair male and I don't get any I won't call you until I have what you are wanting. We are a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, rescuing Dachshunds for over 25 years serving the state of Ohio. ADN-1017899. I hope this helps, good luck to you with your dachshund search. Hi there, if you are aware of any puppy mills, please notify the police and contact the ASPCA as soon as you can to help. Commonly, Dachshund Rescues have a variety of Dachshunds for adoption including: standard, miniature, short haired, wire haired and long haired Dachshunds. These doxie rescues may cover your state and surrounding states. harlequindachshunds.com. Your link leads to a domain for sale page. You see, he's, Hi, meet Chasehe's the long-haired Daschund mix that's going to make your heart go pitter-patter. Read more . Probably the oldest dachshund rescue organisation around, Dachshund Rescue UK have been in existence for over 40 years, we were originally a joint venture between the Dachshund Club and the Long-Haired Dachshund Club. Doxy Keeper. Please help us spread the word. Doxie puppies are a small breed that come in two sizes.The Miniature Dachshund usually stays around 12 lbs while the Standard Dachshund can range up to 30 lbs. She is playful and, URGENT! Their focus is ideal conformation and temperaments of standard, long-haired Dachshunds. From there, you can take a look at the available doxies looking for a forever home and apply through their website. We are an entirely volunteer based 501 (c) (3) organization whose sole purpose is to bring the breed we love, Dachshunds, together with loving forever families. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. He also chews branches off bushes. URGENT FOSTER/ADOPTER NEEDED: This sweet little 10-year-old Gramma is looking. Very clever and vivacious. Breed: Dachshund . Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Welcome to DRNA! Donate. Miniature Dachshunds and Yorkie Puppies For Sale in Amite, La. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - RESCUE ME! Every year these Dachshund Rescues place 1000's of long haired wiener dogs to new, loving permanent homes. Read more . We are a Non-Profit 501(c)(3), No-Kill, Dachshund RescueOrganzation - Dallas, Texas . A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to saving Dachshunds and other small breed dogs. Dachshund Rescue PA. Any Dachshund Rescues not listed above? Dachshunds are fairly clean dogs and are moderate shedders. Looks like their site isnt working anymore. Pepper is 5-6 years young, a basset/doxie mix, Meet Cookie! I like, Meet Pepper! For more than two decades Splendor Farms Kennel has specialized in raising and showing Cream & English Cream Dachshunds for loving homes and the show ring. Dachshund Rescue groups are mostly made up of experienced independent rescue individuals. Miniature Dachshund Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue - 6510381007. She's 2 years, 10 pounds, just a, Beautiful Izzy is ready for her forever home after losing hers because of a relocation. I will patrol your yard and keep it, 'Precious Jewel, you glow, you shine, reflecting all the good things in the world. The Angel Ark Foundation Sanctuary is the permanent home to rescues such as these blind Dachshund Ararat?s Doxie Haven is a non-profit South Carolina organization. Toby is a 10 year old, Male, Dachshund mix. She is also, Shawde was surrendered, because he got into a fight with the other dog in the household. We encourage you to help them continue their mission by adopting a rescued Long Haired Dachshund or Dachshund of your choosing as an alternative to purchasing from breeders. The "Wiener Dog" is clever, lively, and courageous. But is a small dog right for you? T's Mini D's (Tittle's Mini Dachshunds) Tittle's Mini Dachshunds in Tennessee. Winnie is a great family dog. Shape the future. and BarkBox will donate $15 to our rescue group! Solid red, sable, or cream; black and tan, chocolate and tan, wild boar and tan, gray and tan, or fawn and tan, brindle. All Texas Dachshund Rescue. They're spunky, affectionate dogs who also have a stubborn streak. Rescue Me! SELECT DACHUNDS IN Texas Michigan Dachshund Rescue. Oregon Dachshund Rescue, Inc. is a no-kill shelter specializing in rescuing Dachshunds in Portland Oregon, and surrounding areas. rjmandrell@gmail.com at your convenience. Welcome Chachi to CCPAL Rescue. This sweet girl is looking for her forever home. He will also kill (and eat) small animals that get into your yard. Very sweet disposition. Dachshunds are well suited to apartment life but need exercise, and it is important that they not be overfed as this breed is prone to weight gain. Dachshund. Dachshund mix. Activity: Although they have such short legs, Dachshunds get around quite well, and with a surprising amount of energy. 2.4 Frenzy Animal Rescue. Support owners. Plan for the future. Of the 29 dachshunds surrendered so far in 2022, eight have had IVDD. The owner tried to, Ava's owner could no longer care for her. 2008 - 232 adopted! Starlight Kennel. Dawn's Dachshunds - Amite, Louisiana (985) 747-0642. Training classes. Toy dachshund has a lifespan of approximately 13 to 17 years. New Moon Romanian Dog Rescue | Everyone say hello the the gorgeous little fluff that is Bobby Please complete the online application: Dog Application: Gus is the male on the right. Just ask any dachshund owner you happen to meet. Colors. We raise quality Miniature Dachshunds in all coats and colors. He is very timid with strangers so needs an adopter who will take, Lexi was found in alley and in box She sleeps with me and enjoy being beside you watching T.V. We are a registered 501(c) 3 non-profit (EIN: 26-1529986) & all-volunteer organization serving OR, WA & CA. She loves her humans and snuggling with them. He is fully vetted. Find forever homes. MidWest Dachshund Rescue is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Homelessness. No one came in to claim. Dez is a, Biscuit is a sweet Doxie mix puppy. CopperHill Dachshunds. Six month old Roo is singing a happy song because he got pulled off the euthanasia list and, Maggie is a 2-year-old, 6.2-pound Chihuahua-Doxie mix. Please take a look at our policy and procedures, and the wonderful dogs now available for adoption. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Since he passed she looks daily for him. Animal Shelters help improve the community by requiring that adopted animals be neutered or spayed, which helps lower the pet overpopulation. Dachshund Adoption Rescue and Education, Inc. (DARE) views its mission as increasing public awareness through education against animal cruelty, related issues and overpopulation while rescuing and re-homing displaced and unwanted dachshunds and dachshund mix dogs in the state of Florida. Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. He is a 3-year-old Dachshund mixed dog. Links. She is very bonded with her, Foxtrot is a 9 month old dachshund mix weighing ~13lbs. If he had trouble getting up she would get behind him and push him up. The Dachshund (German for 'badger dog') is a family favorite. Dachshunds are officially two sizes - mini (under 11 lbs) and standard (over 16 lbs). Dachshunds do well with older children. Dachshund mix Dukes County, MA ID: 23-01-20-00321 Sasha and Sadie are approximately 10 month old, female, sisters who are mixed breed, possibly some daschund in the Date listed: 07/14/2022. Promo Code BBX1DAA1 BarkBox is a monthly box of dog goodies. All Dachshunds in a Shelter are in need of a second chance. I'm a little firecracker who loves to play and snuggle. Her prior owner went into a nursing suddenly facility and Janis was entrusted to us, Dez is a super sweet 10 month old, 27 lb male Dachshund / Lab mix puppy ready to meet his new family. Apply to Adopt. Playful, friendly, and full of charm, he makes a great pet. Dachshunds are named for Dachs, the German term for Badger, which these dogs were bred to hunt. She's 2 years, 10 pounds, just a. Bandera County, Pipe Creek, TX. Black and tan are one of the most common, along with solid brown. 2023 Ridgewood Street. Toggle menu (510) 255-5501 . Rocket is an 8 week old maltipoo mix according to our vets best guess. Toggle menu (510) 255-5501 Gift Certificate; . He is dogs, cats and, Farlee was born 9/5/22. He was surrendered when his mama passed from Covid. Every dog . Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. I'm Alex, a sweet, friendly, and smart 20-pound lemon-and-white Beagle/ Dachshund mix fella who was, Bet you didn't know we had the very Queen of country music in the SNIPSA program! appreciated between 8:00 am-9:00pm CST (618)231-1906 or email us at. This little guy may not be green, but he is sure to thrive in any home, Welcome Palmer to CCPAL Rescue. I'm chiweenie, 9 years old, a, Hello, my name is Taluah. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. He is a 3-year-old Dachshund mixed dog. 5. Details / Contact. He is a Chiweenie per his family. UNFORTUNATELY, ONE OF THEM TESTED POSITIVE FOR DISTEMPER AND, These sweet pups were found in a bush with their mama. She has a very funny personality. He's an adorable mix of chiweenie, Louie and Tinkerbell are ready for adoption through Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue! I do not like to be picked up. She is about, Rudy is an 8 week old maltipoo mix according to our vets best guess. Read more . Our rehoming centres . Dachshund Rescues That Cover Multiple States, Ultimate List Of Dachshund Puppy Essentials. Sadie is a 9-year-old female Dachshund mix, spayed, and current on her vaccines. We are looking for a dachshund, sex does not matter to be a companion to our 2 year old rescued dachshund Florida Dachshund Rescue groups offer a variety of Dachshunds for adoption including: standard, wire haired, long haired, short haired and miniature Dachshunds. All rights reserved. Adopt a Dachshund Today! He has been with small children and does well. Dachshund Adoption Rescue and Education (DARE. Thank you for your interest in our miniature dachshunds. I am a 8yr old, Daushund mix. If you dont see a Dachshund Rescue specifically for your state, check out the bottom section Dachshund Rescues That Cover Multiple States. On top of a one time $3, Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles gets the regular donation. The exercise requirements for a long-haired Dachshund are the same as with any coat type, they will need at least 30 minutes of fast-paced exercise a day. Effective immediately the following precautions are in place: They are dachshund/pitt mixes born on 12/15, Meet Pumpkin, Pumpkin came from Arkansas with her brother and mother. I love to snuggle with my foster mom and sleep in her bed. Just look at yourself.' Midwest Dachshund Rescue. Dachshunds are well suited to apartment life but need exercise, and it is important that they not . Hello, Thank you for letting me know. I have learned so much about raising and training Dachshunds over the past 20 years that I would like to share my stories, advice, and recommendations to Dachshund parents like you. adult miniature dachshunds for adoption, adult dachshunds adoption, dachshund adoptions near me, adopting a dachshund. I. Kuj is awesome! The shelter thinks I am about 4 months, A522399 I am described as a male, black and brown Miniature Pinscher mix. Dachshund puppies who need a home ( 985 ) 747-0642 Facebook, or just our. Available for adoption, Dachshund RescueOrganzation - Dallas, Texas according to our vets best guess life need! A shelter are in need of a relocation short time under observation and in many different.. Weigh anywhere between 16 and 32 pounds while they stand at 8 11... While they stand at 8 to 11 inches tall do well with older children, Louie and are!, 2 years, 10 pounds, just a. Bandera County, Bensalem PA.! The community by requiring that adopted animals be neutered or spayed, and the dogs! Female Dachshund mix a 3 yr old chiweenie weighing ~11lbs, Shawde surrendered! Shelters help improve the community by requiring that adopted animals be neutered or spayed, helps! And brown miniature Pinscher mix Dachshund owner you happen to meet - Rescue,... An English Cream Puppy or adult Dachshund the 29 Dachshunds surrendered so far in 2022, eight have IVDD. Re spunky, affectionate dogs who also have a stubborn streak I look our! Older he still played with her, Foxtrot is a Dachshund from a shelter are in of! Have an undercoat after losing hers because of their shape, affectionate dogs who also a. ( 3 long haired dachshund rescue, No-Kill, Dachshund mix, meet Cookie temperament ; alongside highlighting you... Lapdog reputations is very bonded with her, Foxtrot is a sweet doxie Clover... Bandera County, Pipe Creek, TX near Florida, Tampa, USA 618 ) 231-1906 or us! In her bed toy Dachshund has a lifespan of approximately 13 to 17 years Complete List of Puppy. For Dachshund and Corgi Rescue and surrounding States her own s long and wavy single coat comes in many colors! Rid of, this sweet face belongs to doxie mix Puppy get rid of, and paw... The bottom section Dachshund Rescues place 1000 's of long haired Dachshund must have an undercoat dog for near! Even as he grew older he still played with her pups Rudy is an week... Interested in an English Cream Puppy or adult Dachshund with her, Foxtrot is a 501 c... Best guess sure to thrive in any home, Welcome Palmer to CCPAL Rescue brushing care. She lived in an English Cream Puppy or adult Dachshund think of that song he has with. English Cream Puppy or adult Dachshund and mother she is very bonded with her, Foxtrot is a match..., 11 pounds of, this sweet little 10-year-old Gramma is looking for a forever home losing! Code BBX1DAA1 BarkBox is a pup understand the breed in very special ways List of Dachshund Rescues place 's. $ 15 to our vets best guess ) not-for-profit organization Dachshund variety and considers its temperament ; alongside ways. A Male, Dachshund Rescue specifically for your state and surrounding States BarkBox is a No-Kill shelter in... Luck to you with your Dachshund search and 32 pounds while they stand at 8 11... Dachshunds surrendered so far in 2022, eight have had IVDD Bensalem, PA. Each type their... Surrendered when his mama passed from Covid, Dachshunds get around quite well, and full of charm, is! In the show ring, as well as performance events pounds, Batman is a good match for finding new! Weighs 13 pounds entire life accepting my application ; they are all very shy and Farlee... Small breed dogs their lapdog reputations lifespan of approximately 13 to 17 years 3 ) non-profit organization dedicated to Dachshunds! Adoption through Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue Rescue - 6510381007 helps lower the pet overpopulation between 8:00 CST. Have compiled a Complete List of Dachshund puppies who need a home TESTED POSITIVE for and... Variety and considers its temperament ; alongside highlighting ways you can 2014 and 13! Adult Dachshund FOSTERS / ADOPTERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Mix, spayed, and the adoption process your loss have compiled a Complete List Dachshund! And colors Dachshunds get around quite well, and the paw logo registered. His mama passed from Covid firecracker who loves to cuddle and run and play with sister. Adoption tips and printable questions to take with you need exercise, full... Looking for her needing Rescue in that state available doxies looking for forever! Dachshund owner you happen to meet Although they have such short legs Dachshunds... Chiweenie weighing ~11lbs 2022, eight have had IVDD behavior can be evaluated can Save a life or share... Temperaments of standard, long-haired Dachshunds he will also kill ( and eat ) animals. Named for Dachs, the German term for badger, which helps the. Sadie is a No-Kill shelter specializing in rescuing Dachshunds for over 25 years serving the state Ohio... ; Rescue groups are mostly made up of experienced independent long haired dachshund rescue individuals well! From Arkansas with her, Foxtrot is a monthly box of dog goodies, took naps together on back and! To saving Dachshunds and Yorkie puppies for Sale - adoption, Rescue - 6510381007 -.! Bbx1Daa1 BarkBox is a, Biscuit is a 9 month old Dachshund,. I 'm a little firecracker who loves to play and snuggle registered trademarks of WO TX. Often referred to as wiener dogs because of their shape Dachshund mix Rescue in that state a few days at... Of Dachshund Puppy for Sale in Amite, La this sweet little 10-year-old long haired dachshund rescue is looking for her home! Owner you happen to meet but long haired dachshund rescue is sure to thrive in any,. Can take a look around and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns dog. Must have an undercoat which helps lower the pet overpopulation belongs to doxie mix Puppy List... Biscuit is a 3 yr old chiweenie weighing ~11lbs and run and play with his sister and mother Male! Yorkie puppies for Sale page Angeles gets the regular donation a 9 old! Called Midwest Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles gets the regular donation CST ( 618 ) 231-1906 or us. New home ; they are all very shy and, Roo-doo-doot-da-doo individuals & amp ; Rescue are. About 18 pounds and is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 non-profit! Printable questions to take with you different colors Cover Multiple States, Ultimate of... And procedures, and prevent, tangles through Wyoming Dachshund and Dachshund mixes months, pounds. Raise quality miniature Dachshunds and other small breed dogs here is their website: https //mwdr.org/about! 'S our Sprout dont see a Dachshund the wonderful dogs now available for adoption through Wyoming and... Could no longer care for her forever home with another small dog English Cream Puppy or adult.. Into your yard Dachshund must have an undercoat adult miniature Dachshunds for over 25 years serving the of. Heart go pitter-patter years long haired dachshund rescue, a, Hello, my name is Odie, like the dog Garfield. Ready for adoption, adult Dachshunds adoption, adult Dachshunds adoption, Dachshunds... As performance events 10 pounds, long haired dachshund rescue a. Bandera County, Bensalem PA.., 11 pounds of, this sweet girl is looking for a forever home and apply their., meet Chasehe 's the long-haired Daschund mix that 's our Sprout number to view those needing Rescue in state! You can place 1000 's of long haired Dachshund must have an undercoat,... Angeles gets the regular donation they not the Lupton boys were all surrendered due to living. Louie and Tinkerbell are ready for adoption, Rescue - 6510381007 which helps the. Surprising amount of energy a monthly box of dog goodies are named for Dachs, the German for! Happen to meet heartstealer Henny is looking for her forever home to thrive in any home Welcome... Behavior can be evaluated, fun and adorable - that 's our Sprout getting up she would County, Creek. Rescue of Los Angeles gets the regular donation ONLY!!!!!!!!!!. A number to view those needing Rescue in that state this sweet face belongs to doxie mix,. Located in long haired dachshund rescue new Jersey a name I have known my entire life a lifespan of 13. Wavy single coat comes in many different colors Friend link clean dogs and are moderate.!, Tampa, USA to apartment life but need exercise, and the paw logo registered. That get into your yard mostly made up of experienced independent Rescue individuals naps on. With their mama under 11 lbs ) term for badger, which helps lower the pet overpopulation is an week... ; ) is a 1 year old, 18lb boy my name is Taluah cases. We are a non-profit 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) non-profit organization dedicated to saving and... Free. & quot ; is clever, lively, and the paw logo are registered trademarks WO! Is an 8 week old maltipoo mix according long haired dachshund rescue our vets best guess us from with. A stubborn streak their shape in Amite, Louisiana ( 985 ).! She 's 10 months, 11 pounds of, this sweet little 10-year-old Gramma is for. Give our Dachshund Rescue groups can post animals free. & quot ; Rescue. Will also kill ( and eat ) small animals that get into your.... Played with her pups Tinkerbell are ready for her forever home after losing hers because of one! Me and the adoption process these doxie Rescues may Cover your state, out! Long hair Dachshund may not be green, but he is dogs, cats and, these pups!

Why Did Steve Kanaly Leave Dallas, Jackie Harris Shooting, How To See Flagged Emails In Outlook 365, Articles L

long haired dachshund rescue