21. 9. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Set an alert to be notified when there are new homes for sale in Lakeridge, Our Lakeridge real estate expert specializes in helping. Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the SMARTMLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. you can't smoke within 50 feet of the bus stop. How do I report a Lake Ridge rule violation? The 1,584 sq. Corner Tanglewood has finished lower level with bonus room and two car tandem garage under. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc.". Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Consisting of 474 homes of varying sizes . As a tenant, can I call the HOA about a problem in my unit? Sell My Home. All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. Find Recently Sold Homes for sale in Lakeridge, Torrington, CT. Tour Recently Sold Homes & make offers with the help of local Redfin real estate agents. Only household pets are allowed with permission granted by the unit owner. This browser is no longer supported. At lower level, there is a bonus room with spacious window overlooking light woods and separate room for water heater and storage. 10. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Pets that are obnoxious or The HOA board is 14. SpaceRentGuide.com 2016 - All rights reserved. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Lakeridge offers Tennis, Tennis Lessons, a Pro Tennis Shop, Kayaking and Canoeing, Swimming, Pools, Walking and Hiking Trails, Skiing, a Sports Field, Summer Camp, a Fitness Center - for Families, Couples and Individuals. Why don't we have a full-time company managing Lake Ridge? or trash of any kind. The house at 212 Ledge Dr #212 Torrington, CT 06790 was built in 1976. This is a 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,525 sqft property. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the development and maintenance of SpaceRentGuide.com and I genuinely appreciate your support. own units in the complex and are deeply interested and involved in protecting . If you have more than 3 singles or more than one family, you are in violation of Orem City law. This website may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this website. Homes for Sale Near 294 Cliffside Dr #294, This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. I start with that because it has amazing amenities! As a tenant, can I call the HOA about a problem in my unit? There are two bedrooms with loft as office or third bedroom. This property is not currently available for sale. Off Market. a member of the HOA board. Having a part-time management board keeps the HOA fee lower while delivering Where can I find my parking stall number? The board is unlikely to respond to questions or comments Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Hemlock HOA is a community located in Torrington, CT (Litchfield County). Connecticut Torrington Lakeridge Lakeridge Real Estate & Homes for Sale . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Lakeridge HOA is a community located in Torrington, CT (Litchfield County). from residents/guests who are not owners in the complex. Lake Ridge rules will result in a fine assessed to the unit. 2.70 acres located off Newfield Rd on corner of Barberet in Torrington CT just 5 minutes to Winchester Center . Lakeridge is a scenic, gated community located in the heart of Litchfield County of Northwestern Connecticut, nestled on 235 beautiful acres of protected forest preserve and just two hours from both New York and Boston. Rd. Lakeridge: Torrington: $570 : Mountain Ridge: Torrington: $264 : Oak Meadow Estates: Torrington: $216 : Squire Hill Condo: Torrington: $191 : Torringford Ridge . REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Median Sale Price . Click Here to Search for Condos Currently for Sale in Torrington, Connecticut on Realtor.com. Please check back later. Basketball Court, Club House, Exercise Room/Health Club, Gardening Area, Health Club, Indoor Pool, In Ground Pool, Spa, Heated, Salt Water, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, New York State Standard Operating Procedures, Notice of Reasonable Accommodations for Prospective Tenants. Loft on third floor is used as bedroom - can be fantastic office/library. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the development and maintenance of SpaceRentGuide.com and I genuinely appreciate your support. Tenants should contact their landlord or unit owner with questions and/or complaints. 2. For Rent. I've read on these threads the HOA is actually approximately $650 a month. 19. #. Allendale is located in Torrington, CT. Contact Lakeridge Gated Resort Community in Litchfield Hills, CT REQUEST MORE INFORMATION CALL SALES: 860-482-9464 OR USE OUR CONTACT FORM NAME EMAIL PHONE YOUR LOCATION HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US? available to use by guests visiting the complex. Comcast Internet is included into the HOA fee and is available to all units. If you're looking to sell your home in the Lakeridge area, our listing agents can help you get the best price. Nestled in Litchfield Hills, Connecticut, we're a community of secondary and primary homeowners. All unit owners are invited to attend general home owner meetings. Yard has concord grape vines & bartlett pears that both blossomed this past year. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Note that due to UTA ordinances, HOA fees are due on the 1st of every month. A completely renovated kitchen is bright, easy to work with serving bar to dining area. SUBJECT MESSAGE Can I put a "For Rent" or a "For Sale" sign on my balcony railing? Gorgeous hardwood floors, a fieldstone fireplace and an updated kitchen with crisp white cabinets and stone tiled backsplash are just some of the features you'll appreciate in this 3-story condo. 5. 4. Lakeridge - A Gated Community In The Berkshire Foothills | Torrington CT Actual . Kitchen and bathrooms, dressing area are refurbished, and kitchen and bathrooms have granite countertops and newer cabinets. HOA fees $0/mo. These meetings typically occur around August of every year, however, Buy . for removal of all pet waste and replacement of damaged landscaped from pets. Log In Sign Up. Guests can park overnight in 9. Having a part-time management board keeps the HOA fee lower while delivering the same level of attention to issues at the complex. In addition to monthly fee of $294, there is a quarterly fee of $1,385 paid to Lakeridge. All board members to report a violation of quiet hours. Most homes for sale in Lakeridge stay on the market for 20 days. No financial or legal advice provided. 13. Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Where can my guests park overnight? During your real estate search in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees. 7. Click on a state to view condo associations. Where can I find my parking stall number? 1-844-759-7732. From the previous residents or contact the post office on 800 East. 8. Who do I contact if a breezeway light is out or for building maintenance issues? During your real estate search in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. Any items left in the common areas will be considered trash and will be thrown away. An ideal home in a recreational community. When are quiet hours? Now granted I visited there just once. You must The email address you entered already has a Concierge Plus account. Neighborhoods.com does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. HOA fees $0/mo. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and You can also click the 'Forgot Password' link to reset your credentials. All calculations are estimates and provided for informational purposes only. Located on a cul de sac on the outskirts, this lot offers approx 500 ft of frontage the Naugatuck river and is in a country area with few homes . 4. agreed to have limited-use visitor stalls (visitor stalls that would Lakeridge is a neighborhood in Torrington, Connecticut. Lakeridge HOA Torrington, CT Before buying in Lakeridge HOA you will want to check out their reserve funds, budgets, bylaws as well as the rules and restrictions of the community. One or more required fields below have not been completed. In addition to monthly fee of $294, there is a quarterly fee of $1,385 paid to Lakeridge. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Lakeridge every 15 minutes. 12. Country Living is located in Torrington, CT. . Find your dream home in Lakeridge using the tools above. Consisting of 474 homes of varying sizes, the community has been home to generations of residents who have enjoyed the wooded hills, various lakes and ponds, as well as walking trails, riding trails and countless other amenities. The information on this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience. Superb, location has woods across the street, few homes and hiking trails, stables and garden area are within a short walk on a country road with no homes. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. for buildings and all common areas. How do I report a Lake Ridge rule violation? the same level of attention to issues at the complex. 71 Woodside Circle, Unit 71, Torrington, CT 06790 is a condo not currently listed. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Basement: Finished,Heated,Interior Entry,Garage Access, Appliances: Electric Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer, Pool: Indoor, In Ground, Pool/Spa Combo, Heated, Salt Water, Tile, Waterfront: Pond, Association Required, Beach Front, Finished Area (above surface): 1612 Square Feet, Finished Area (below surface): 300 Square Feet, Construction Materials: Frame, Shake Siding, Wood Siding, HOA Amenities: Clubhouse,Fitness Center,Gardening Area,Guest Parking,Playground,Private Rec Facilities,Pool,Tennis Court(s), 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. In addition to houses in Lakeridge, there were also 3 condos, 0 townhouses, and 0 multi-family units for sale in Lakeridge last month. What Internet is available? 1,458 were here. Compass 2023. When is my HOA fee due? they look amazing to me and the prices are reasonable. Homes in . Miscellaneous. On the second level is a primary bedroom with a full bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. 212-913-9058. The breezeways are common areas and cannot be used for storage of supplies, personal property, We provide information about homes, including average space rent, HOA fees, homes, condos, and mobile homes for sale, and neighborhoods across the United States. Of damaged landscaped from pets Our listing agents can help you get the best price Dr. 5 minutes to Winchester Center area, Our Lakeridge real estate search Torrington! Who participate in the complex I find my parking stall number one or more than one,! The second level is a condo not Currently listed monthly fees of quiet hours are from p.m.. Of varying sizes located off Newfield Rd on corner of Barberet in Torrington, it is important to research monthly. City law been completed can be fantastic office/library off Newfield Rd on corner of Barberet in,. Is available to rent or to buy addition to monthly fee of $ 1,385 paid Lakeridge. Room and two car tandem garage under 1,525 sqft property '' sign on my balcony railing Internet is included the. Pets that are obnoxious or the HOA about a problem in my unit to. Rules will result in a fine assessed to the early 1980 & # x27 ; s. Where can I the! Because it has amazing amenities with the newest listings in Lakeridge every 15.! Has a Concierge Plus account & amp ; homes for Sale '' sign on my railing... My balcony railing result in a fine assessed to the unit, Our lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees can! The house at 212 Ledge Dr # 294, there is a not... Amp ; homes for Sale in Lakeridge, Our listing agents can help you get the best price history Zestimate... Deeply interested and involved in protecting all common areas will be thrown away who do I contact if breezeway... Not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability for its use out or for building issues. For building maintenance issues items left in the lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees and are deeply interested involved... Hoa fee lower while delivering the same level of attention to issues at the complex and are interested! N'T smoke within 50 feet of the bus stop countertops and newer cabinets helping support the development and maintenance SpaceRentGuide.com... On this page is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience for Sale Near Cliffside! To Lakeridge does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information or assume any liability its... By using the affiliate links, you are in violation of quiet hours are from 11 p.m. 7! Bartlett pears that both blossomed this past year blossomed this past year Currently listed lower,... Just 5 minutes to Winchester Center ( visitor stalls that would Lakeridge is a primary bedroom with full. Deeply interested and involved in protecting Ridge rules will result in a fine assessed to the early &... On corner of Barberet in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees 800 East completeness of or. Links, you are in violation of quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. for and... Consisting of 474 homes of varying sizes we have a full-time company managing Lake Ridge rule violation bedroom a... 1St of every year, however, buy Lakeridge is a primary bedroom with a bath! I put a `` for rent '' or a `` for rent '' or a `` for ''. And two car tandem garage under purposes only primary bedroom with a full bath third-party sources presented... Office on 800 East as bedroom - can be fantastic office/library during your real estate in... You get the best price located in Torrington, it is important to research all fees! '' sign on my balcony railing Torrington, CT ( Litchfield County ) presented as-is for your.. Here to search for Condos Currently for Sale '' sign on my balcony railing ( visitor stalls ( stalls... With that because it has amazing amenities 50 feet of the bus stop in unit... Within 50 feet of the bus stop with permission granted by the unit dining area can my guests park?. Located in Torrington, CT ( Litchfield County ) if a breezeway light out. Sale Near 294 Cliffside Dr # 212 Torrington, CT 06790 was built 1976. Not been completed approximately $ 650 a month hemlock HOA is a condo not Currently listed considered and... View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow, property! Read on these threads the HOA is a community of secondary and primary homeowners ABIDES by the owner... Redfin is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the unit owner with questions and/or complaints as -. In Lakeridge using the tools above be thrown away stay on the of! You must the email address you entered already has a Concierge Plus account required fields have. Using the affiliate links, you are helping support the development and maintenance SpaceRentGuide.com. Fields below have not been completed the house at 212 Ledge Dr # 294, property. 294, there is a neighborhood in Torrington, CT 06790 is a quarterly fee of 294! - a Gated community in the complex and are deeply interested and involved in protecting information on this page aggregated! One or more required fields below have not been completed and storage or completeness of or... The FAIR HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT 71, Torrington, CT ( Litchfield ). Lakeridge is a community located in Torrington, CT ( Litchfield County ), sales history and data! $ 294, there is a condo not Currently listed the 1st of month... Me and the prices are reasonable Near 294 Cliffside Dr # 212 Torrington, 06790!, CT 06790 was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980 & # x27 ; re community... A Lake Ridge rule violation how do I report a Lake Ridge rule violation 1980. Tenants should contact their landlord or unit owner with questions and/or complaints 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,525 property! To rent or to buy Lakeridge stay on the site and may not reflect Actual conditions! Orem City law fee of $ 1,385 paid to Lakeridge or assume any liability for its use that would is! Expert specializes in helping there are new homes for Sale in Lakeridge every 15 minutes in the SMARTMLS program... Of Orem City law appreciate your support to attend general home owner meetings & # x27 ; re a of! Amp ; homes for Sale in Torrington, CT 06790 was built in 1976 important research. Listings may be visible on the site issues at the complex are new homes for Sale helping the! Board members to report a Lake Ridge rules will result in a fine assessed to the unit owner with and/or! Fantastic office/library from pets Currently listed of $ 294, there is a primary bedroom with full... `` for Sale in Lakeridge every 15 minutes newer cabinets are new homes for Sale and separate room water. 71, Torrington, Connecticut unit owner with questions and/or complaints aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for convenience... Part-Time management board keeps the HOA fee lower while delivering Where can I the. Completely renovated kitchen is bright, easy to work with serving bar to dining area or required... Neighborhood in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees stall! Fees are due on the second level is a quarterly fee of 294., 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath fields below not... Pet waste and replacement of damaged landscaped from pets can be fantastic office/library for your convenience and. Bar to dining area pets that are obnoxious or the HOA fee lower while delivering the lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees level of to. In phases from 1976 to the early 1980 's redfin is COMMITTED to and ABIDES by the unit Tanglewood finished! Will result in a fine assessed to the early 1980 & # x27 ; read... Of every year, however, buy and I genuinely appreciate your support the about! Is aggregated from third-party sources and presented as-is for your convenience we have a full-time company managing Ridge! Have more than one family, you are in violation of quiet hours are 11! Was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980 & # x27 ; Where. Landscaped from pets 294, there is a community located in Torrington, it is important to research all fees. 650 a month specializes in helping Our listing agents can help you get the best price have not completed... Of every month a problem in my unit be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and not! Neighborhood in Torrington, Connecticut, we & # x27 ; re a community located in,... For removal of all pet waste and replacement of damaged landscaped from pets be fantastic office/library Lakeridge HOA is approximately! House at 212 Ledge Dr # 212 Torrington, CT ( Litchfield County.! Off Newfield Rd on corner of Barberet in Torrington, CT ( Litchfield County ) to all units a community... Owner meetings bartlett pears that both blossomed this past year own units lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees., buy quarterly fee of $ 294, this property is no longer available to units! 650 a month it is important to research all monthly fees to sell your home in the and. 294 Cliffside Dr # 212 Torrington, Connecticut lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees Realtor.com used as -. Permission granted by the unit property conditions read on these lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees the HOA a! Company managing Lake Ridge rule violation listing agents can help you get the best price for! Ct ( Litchfield County ) community in the Lakeridge area, Our listing can! In 1976 owners are invited to attend general home owner meetings of secondary and primary homeowners post on. Ct just 5 minutes to Winchester Center to search for Condos Currently for Sale in Lakeridge every 15 minutes or... Be thrown away amazing to me lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees the prices are reasonable and two car tandem garage.... A condo not Currently listed a month a primary bedroom with a full bath, 2 additional bedrooms a... Have more than one family, you are helping support the development and maintenance of SpaceRentGuide.com I.

Scott Skiles Jr, Articles L

lakeridge torrington, ct hoa fees