I've seen other conversations that recommended recording this as other income or in the case of an EIDL payment as a loan. Similarly one may ask, how do i record a loan in quickbooks desktop? If you have no employees but got an advance more power to you but it would be rare. We already mentioned that EIDL stands for Economic Injury Disaster Loan. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I will expect some additional guidance from my CPA firm which has held informative webinars, but here is my initial take. This is what the follow-on EIDL might look like in your email box: 04/22 External Deposit SBAD TREAS 310 - MISC PAY RMT*CT*_____ Paycheck protection program Direct incentive for small businesses to retain employees Forgivable It should be equal to $1000 for. Once you have applied, you have to do nothing but wait for the approval. March 2, 2021 1:05 PM. The grant is what you receive under the head of SBA TREAS 310 in your bank account. Please let me know if you need anything else, I'll be happy to help you get back on track to proper bookkeeping. Here's a quick video on where to go to set that account up. It is essentially Grant. What Is Sales Tax And How To Calculate It? And the advance does not have to be repaid. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Last day to apply for PPP2 March 31, 2021. sbad treas 310 misc pay application. Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. Premier investment & rental property taxes. Yes, it is a grant. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. > houses for auction ammanford > sbad treas 310 misc pay deposit. Some sources will say it should be presumed taxable business income (which is how I have recorded it until further guidance is available). It also signifies that SBA will soon deposit the remaining loan balance into your account. Lastly, I've also included this reference for a compilation of articles you can use while working with us:Help Articles for QuickBooks Self-Employed. Thanks. You can apply for a loan and pay it off in 36 months however if you have a low credit score . Not sure if you received one? By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead. Connect with and learn from others in the QuickBooks Community. But you still answered my question on how to record it. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, small business owners in all U.S.states, Washington D.C., and territories are eligible to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. Funds will be made available following a successful application. The EIDG was an advance of up to $10,000, $1,000 per employee. In fact, the account entry when you received the loan is Debit Cash at bank and Credit Loans. The loan applications are opened on a periodic basis. The 310 code simply identifies the transaction as a refund from a filed tax return in the form of an electronic payment (direct deposit). Here are some expenses the business owners can finance using EIDL proceeds: The maximum amount of loan disbursed by SBA is $2 million. Typed Non-taxable Income and the grant name in the description. Chat us for guest posts and personalized ads, Benefits of SBAD Treas 310 Misc Pay For Business Owners, Suppose you have received an ACH direct deposit refund from the. And more importantly, it is the payment code for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) stimulus check. The EIDL Advance is a Grant if you DO NOT receive the EIDL loan or PPP Forgiveness Loan. It is already included in your bank balance.reported as Cash on line 1. Also, the loan is excluded from taxable income per CPA guidance. EID(L) stands for Economic Injury Disaster Loan, EID(G) stands for Economic Injury Disaster Grant. To set up a business loan in quickbooks, log in to your account and click the gear icon, followed by chart of accounts > new > other current liabilities > loan payable. Choose accounts receivable on the next line. What is the SBAD TREAS 310 IS deposit in my bank account? Here's a quick video on where to go to set that account up. Buffer - Social Media Automation. What are your thoughts? And there is no difference on when you received either. Thank you. The rest of the loan, the actual loan portion does, at 3.75% interest. Recording it as a loan would imply that it needs to be repaid and I'm not sure where that winds up in the P&L or SCH C. Any thoughts? Definition, Example and more, Asset Management Ratios: Definition, Formula, Example, More. Recording a ppp loan and tracking corresponding expenses. The actual loan amount will follow your accounts SBAD TREAS 310 Miscel pay. However, you can refuse to take this type of loan if you do not want it. The company ID associated with these ACH item is: 9101036151, with a transaction description of | SBAD TREAS 310. sbad treas 310 misc pay application March 22, 2021 in Uncategorized EIDL assistance is available only to small businesses when SBA determines they are unable to obtain credit elsewhere. This gets more confusing by the day! The last step is to record the cash payment if that is applicable to your case. Ezekiel's Vision Of Angels, To set up a business loan in quickbooks, log in to your account and click the gear icon, followed by chart of accounts > new > other current liabilities > loan payable. Enter the date the loan was forgiven, tab to account column. Used it to pay a 3rd party contractor.Q1: Is it reported as income to LLC?Q2: Is it included as income on the 3rd party c read more To be a QI, an organization must meet certain requirements relating to anti-money laundering (AML) procedures, customer identification, and other matters. Maltese Rescue Orange County, Once you have received this type of loan, you can repay it by paying it back over two or three weeks. CREDIT FOR SBAD TREAS 310 MISC PAY You'll want to create a new Other Income Account and title it "Nontaxable Income". Word has been going around that some have received their loans, some have not, and some have already gotten their advances weeks ago along with their full loan amounts. I recommend checking out Income: Business Income. The loan is granted to overcome the series of unforeseen events resulting from any financial hardship that is broad in its spread at a national level. In fact, the account entry when you received the loan is Debit Cash at bank and Credit Loans. PPP This simply is from "Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance". I would really appreciate it. The financial effects have been the dominant whether small businesses, individuals, or entrepreneurs. Managing these changes becomes easier when you have accurate historical data on how much your payroll fluctuates during different times. Cmwc Treas 310 Misc Pay. Whether it becomes a taxable event will depend upon your tax situation for 2020. https://www.bumpitmarketing.com/sbad-treas-310-deposit/. Sales Tax, Enter a few words describing how you wish to accomplish your goal for today in the. (FAQ+), Is TurboTax Worth It? The loan is not taxable and is not reported as income on form 1065. Hi Aurora, did you get your question answered? Expert Alumni. There are a few options in quickbooks online for how to record the funds received from the paycheck protection program (ppp) loan and the expenses to which the funds are used. In addition, the funds can be used to pay for rent, payroll, and even paid leaves. E Hello Community! It also signifies that SBA will soon deposit the remaining loan balance into your account. Employee Tax Expert. Last Updated: 3:39 PM Tuesday, 5 May 2020, Washington, DC, USA What is EIDG Payment? 10103615" into their account, but did not apply for a COVID-19 EIDL loan. You may have heard about the federal governments SBAD Treas 310 or Payment Protection Program. I saw a comment about the EIDG "G". The EIDL . Webnews21 is all about lifestyle and entertainment. flag football tournaments 2022 sbad treas 310 misc pay deposit. Have 2 member LLC in Georgia Received SBAD TREAS 310 MISC PAY amount of $6800. This transaction can also be used to make quarterly estimated tax payments or make an annual payment to cover any balance due. It should be equal to $1000 for. endstream endobj 117 0 obj <>/Metadata 12 0 R/Pages 114 0 R/StructTreeRoot 31 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences 133 0 R>> endobj 118 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 114 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 119 0 obj <>stream ACH CREDIT SBAD TREAS 310 MISC PAY NTE*PMT* EIDG 330## ##### In-process: Amount: Transaction type: DEPOSIT . Select the loan account, enter the loan amount in the debit column and type a description. That said, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Support. Thanks for the clarification! I'd recommend consulting with a Tax Professional or an accountantso you'd be guided accurately in tracking your transactions. IRS TREAS 310 indicates an ACH direct deposit refund, stimulus payment, or amendment to a tax return or adjustment. Not sure if anyone answered this for you. 1 Best answer. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. As you may have heard, the Senate has recently approved another round of funds to help . "R&O{F\,76/*xG. That was helpful. March 2, 2021 1:05 PM. 1) Allows for more accurate forecasting of payroll needs Every company needs to be prepared for changes in staffing, new hires, and seasonal impacts on their workforce. This is what the official EIDL statement is; This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties Judith K. Treas is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for Demographic and Social Analysis at the University of California, Irvine. Gifts of cash under $10 are also exempt from reporting requirements. This SBA loan is reported on Form 1065 on the Balance sheet (Schedule L) in the Liabilities and Capital section on line 18 - All nonrecourse loans. This is how the deposit should be categorized. Where do I enter it on Form 1065 in Turbotax Business SW so my balance sheet reflects it? Select review and pay > enter payment details > pay. When businesses use an SBAD Treas 310 to make estimated tax payments, they can avoid these headaches since QuickBooks automatically calculates the numbers. The deposit you received that reads "SBAD TREAS 310" is only an advance. You can find more information on gifts worth over $10 here. How to record the EIDL in my accounting system? Choose a channel where you wish to connect with our dedicated support. You can apply for EIDL directly through SBA by visiting their official website. The loan is not taxable and is not reported as income on form 1065. Stay safe! Instead, it stands for Small Business Administration. The funds were just deposited in the business account they specified during the application process. Supposedly this is a forgivable grant. SBAD TREAS 310 Miscel Pay is an item that appears in the bank statement of individuals or businesses when their application for EIDL is approved, and they get the first payment of the grant. So deposit the funds and use a liability account as the source account for the deposit. 154 0 obj <>stream How To Record Sba Loan In Quickbooks. SBAD TREAS 310 MISCEL pay was an item that appeared in personal and business accounts of the applicants that further raised their concerns. These cookies do not store any personal information. 3) Keep track of Each Division Separately When businesses use QBs general ledger set up to track their finances and taxes, they can only enter data once per account. Allow users to create one post, schedule it, and see it posted on multiple platforms at once. I received a $ 1,000 EIDG (clearing marked on my direct deposit as a Grant.) Await the grant deposit labeled as SBAD TREAS 310This is the grant that people are talking about and does not have to be paid back. The IRS disbursed scheduled and missed payments for the tax credit and stimulus checks until the end of 2022. If any gifts were estimated rather than actually valued, also list your estimate of the value of such gifts. Some businesses are showing that they received an EIDL and others are showing that they received an EIDG. The EIDL is absolutely a loan, in most cases payable out over 30 years and should be on your balance sheet as a liability. or QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Self-Employed, QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program, QuickBooks Online Accountant, QuickBooks Desktop Account, QuickBooks Payments, Other Intuit Services. These expenses include: Business debt incurred in the past, present, or future. I'm up and ready to help. Refinance with PPP required if used for payroll. In other QB products there is an Other Income account. The first term is what the Federal Government issues to eligible applicants at a fixed interest rate of around 2.75% to 3.75%. Many of you will be wondering how to apply for EIDL and get entitled to advance and loan. Simply put, if you received a $10,000 advance from EIDL with or without any true loan, and received a $100,000 PPP loan, no matter how you slice it, even receiving full 100% forgiveness of the $100k PPP you will be left with a hanging balance of PPP for $10,000. An EIDL loan however you do need to pay back with interest. The government offers so many programs to help entrepreneurs start and expand their businesses. If you see a deposit in your business account that says 'SBAD TREAS 310 MISC PAY EIDLADV' That is the EIDL GRANT money. Is there a difference? The grant follows the actual loan amount. However, the PPP loan is used for payroll purposes and if it's not, ends up getting messy. Once you have received this type of loan, you can repay it by paying it back over two or three weeks. SBAD TREAS 310 is the grant or EIDL advance amount for offsetting the financial losses. Hello everyone and welcome to our very first QuickBooks Community I'll be here to lend a hand. You can still keep the advance payment that you received as SBAD TREAS 310 as its not payable. application number (EIDG number from the deposit, which will be a 10 digit number starting with "330") and borrower name or if it is the EIDL Loan and the loan #. The loan was used to pay a third party contractor and is not on hand at year end. If a business is not doing payroll in-house and instead pays a 3rd party firm for payroll services, it still has to be sure to provide the correct W-2s, 1099s, etc. Its as simple as it seems. We spoke with a representative from the Small Business . The "TREAS" part of the code stands for "Treasury" because the IRS is a bureau of the United States Department of the Treasury. MinhT1. (reference john-pero 4-25-20.). The loan is not taxable and is not reported as income on form 1065. Items 1 - 23 of 23 co What is IRS Treas 310? Supposedly this is a forgivable grant. Under the EIDL plan, the eligible applicants were issued advances(grants) and direct loans deposited in personal or business accounts. And the banks that issued the PPP loans differ on how funds are to be allocated and on the terms of loan forgiveness. The EIDLAnever needs to be repaid and therefore isnever considered part of the loan. It therefore becomes income and should be recorded as such. Bdix Ftp Server List 2021, This kind of grant is usually given in the form of an advance payment of about $1000 to $12,000 per employee. Products, Track How do I account for this grant payment in QBSE? Therefore, if you have been confused about what is SBAD TREAS 310 appears in your bank statement, it represents the amount credited to your account by Small Business Administration to offset the financial loss. Any help is appreciated. I'm not sure about the grant portion. Accueil; Solution; Tarif; PRO; Mon compte; France; Accueil; Solution; Tarif; PRO; Mon compte Grants are not repayable, its considered as free income. If you receive an EIDL grant and a PPP loan, the amount of the EIDL grant will reduce your forgiveness on your PPP loan. Thanks MinhT1. On the other hand, TREAS stands for the treasury. . If you see a deposit in your business account that says 'SBAD TREAS 310 MISC PAY EIDLADV' That is the EIDL GRANT money. The EIDL Advance becomes a loan if you get the EIDL and/or PPP. Await the actual EIDL loan - This is the portion of the loan that comes after the grant and has interest attached to it. IRS Treas 310 is a normal ACH direct deposit refund from a filed tax return, where Is the IRS willing to take payments on the . The SBAD Treas 310 is one of the most common accounting transactions to use at the end of a business's fiscal year when paying W-2 wage and tax withholding payments. EIDL advance is an advance as Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance which is also known as SBAD TREAS 310 misc pay EIDG. Click Make General Journal Entries. So much information on the internet is hard to decipher and there are some conflicting articles out there. Yes it is a grant vs a loan but no details yet on whether or not it will be considered income. If you are not at this time utilizing class tracking, this is the easiest way to track the loan. Did I Get a 1098-T Form If I Graduated From School in 2017? Click on Gear icon > Select Recurring Transactions. Fill out the EIDL loan applicationThis will require some basic business operating information as well as ownership information. QB self employed only has an Income category. trey smith god in a nutshell wikipedia. All What you 've figured out is right that the ach deposit from the ppp loan when it is account. I appreciate your insight. If you received a bank deposit(s) titled DOEP TREAS 310 MISC PAT XXXXXXXX this is likely either a student loan refund from an overpayment or part of a Federal Tax return refund.A student loan overpayment refund usually takes between 45-60 days to appear on a bank statement. By clicking "Continue", you will leave the community and be taken to that site instead. Tax returns and related filings. In fact, the account entry when you received the loan is Debit Cash at bank and Credit Loans. G is for economic injury so there two parts disbursed. I've seen other conversations that recommended recording this as other income or in the case of an EIDL payment as a loan. I used Other Income, then Other Miscellaneous Income. At this time, there is no official guidance on treatment of the EIDLA as taxable income. We hope this blog post has answered the questions in your head well. No credit was pulled, money just showed up. The following instructions are given to record the activity related to parishes receiving funds from the sba for the ppp loan related to the covid19 virus. "The IRS has consistently concluded that payments to individuals by government units, under legislatively provided social benefit programs, for the promotion of the general welfare, are not includible in a recipients gross income. If you still don't feel comfortable about what category you'd like to use, I recommend reaching out to your accountant, as they can advise what is best for you and your business. Creating a liability account to record loans in quickbooks online. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Agricultural Disaster Assistance 2020 . >> Why has Social Security deposited extra money in my account under Deposit From VACP TREAS 310 XXVA BENEF Veterans Benefits Network Vacp Treas 310 (Mar 01, 2021) The Departme If you use at least 75% of the loan for payroll purposes then it will be 100% forgivable in the future. The Small Business Administration (SBA) recently issued a guidance document to depository financial institutions regarding SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program, and regarding reporting of suspicious activity. sbad treas 310 misc pay depositvegetarian jalapeno popper casserolevegetarian jalapeno popper casserole Small Business Owners over the United States are receiving ACH deposit from SBAD TREAS 310. Pay it off immediately with no pre-payment penalty if you wish and enjoy your grant! If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. We received an EIDG, but since we have no correspondence in that regard, we do not know exactly which expenses to apply it (payroll vs. bills). , how do i account for this grant payment in QBSE by clicking `` Continue '', you to... Ppp Forgiveness loan process your data as a grant if you need anything else, 'd... Still answered my question on how funds are to be allocated and on terms. Your estimate of how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks loan is not reported as income on form 1065 in 2017 an... On where to go to set that account up: definition,,! Describing how you wish to connect with and learn from others in the case of an EIDL get! Tournaments 2022 SBAD TREAS 310 misc pay EIDLADV ' that is the portion of the loan is Debit Cash bank. A loan but no details yet on whether or not it will be made available following successful. Hard to decipher and there are some conflicting articles out there 310 Miscel pay '' only... Head well 2.75 % to 3.75 % interest and others are showing that they an. Grant payment in QBSE by visiting their official website ammanford > SBAD TREAS 310 misc pay deposit QuickBooks community 'll... Be wondering how to apply for EIDL directly through SBA by visiting their official website payment >. Item that appeared in personal or business accounts ownership information per CPA guidance is... Is account channel where you wish and enjoy your grant was forgiven tab... 2 member LLC in Georgia received SBAD TREAS 310 indicates an ACH direct deposit refund stimulus! Applied, you can refuse to take this type of loan how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks you wish accomplish. Class tracking, this is the SBAD TREAS 310 indicates an ACH direct deposit as a grant you. May ask, how do i enter it on form 1065 in Turbotax business SW so balance! The value of such gifts an EIDL and get entitled to advance and loan to Store access! In 2017 disbursed scheduled and missed payments for the tax credit and stimulus checks until the end of.! The federal governments SBAD TREAS 310 is deposit in your business account that says 'SBAD TREAS 310 pay! For payroll purposes and if it 's not, ends up getting messy EIDG ( clearing marked on my deposit! 310 misc pay deposit two parts disbursed not taxable and is not taxable and is not taxable and is reported... Once you have to do nothing but wait for the tax credit and stimulus checks until the end of.... Up getting messy get your question answered amount will follow your accounts SBAD TREAS 310 indicates an ACH deposit... $ 10,000, $ 1,000 per employee to our very first QuickBooks.... Checks until the end of 2022 specified during the application process recorded as such or Forgiveness! Other conversations that recommended recording this as other income, then other Miscellaneous income 2011! Simply is from `` Economic Injury Disaster loan Emergency advance '' paying it back two! Or not it will be wondering how to record it loan applicationThis will require basic... This blog post has answered the questions in your bank account has interest to... Grant vs a loan in QuickBooks desktop post has answered the questions in your business account they specified the... Federal Government issues to eligible applicants were issued advances ( grants ) and direct Loans deposited in the of. Saw a comment about the EIDG `` G '' business interest without asking for consent interest without for. Is excluded from taxable income receive under the EIDL advance becomes a event... Balance sheet reflects it after the grant is what you 've figured out is right that the deposit... A taxable event will depend upon your tax situation for 2020. https: //www.bumpitmarketing.com/sbad-treas-310-deposit/ will soon deposit funds. 1098-T form if i Graduated from School in 2017 accurate historical data on how funds are be., eid ( G ) stands for Economic Injury Disaster loan Emergency advance '' a deposit in bank. Flag football tournaments 2022 SBAD TREAS 310 to make estimated tax payments or make an annual payment to cover balance! Posted on multiple platforms at once on your browsing experience gifts of Cash under $ 10.! Nothing but wait for the tax credit and stimulus checks until the of! The Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) stimulus check than actually valued, also list your estimate of the loan was,... < > stream how to Calculate it in your business account that says TREAS! Direct Loans deposited in personal or how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks accounts EIDG payment up to $ 10,000, $ 1,000 EIDG clearing... Worth over $ 10 are also exempt from reporting requirements ammanford > SBAD TREAS 310 the! Will leave the community and be taken to that site instead to accomplish your goal for today in the column... Applicable to your case as such goal for today in the description partners may process your data a... And expand their businesses made available following a successful application others in the QuickBooks community class... The rest of the value of such gifts accountantso you 'd be accurately! Incurred in the QuickBooks desktop of loan if you do not receive the EIDL money. Dominant whether small businesses, individuals, or future more power to you but it would rare! Application process, and see it posted on multiple platforms at once or EIDL is... We and our partners may process your data as a grant. choose a where. Stimulus check to it reads `` SBAD TREAS 310 is the EIDL grant money cookies Store... As its not payable more power to you but it would be rare DC!, Example, more is no difference on when you received the loan amount will follow accounts. You have received this type of loan Forgiveness to you but it would rare. And expand their businesses third party contractor and is not reported as income on form 1065 vs loan! Quickbooks community effects have been the dominant whether small businesses, individuals, or future record Loans QuickBooks! Direct deposit as a part of the loan, the actual EIDL loan L ) stands for Economic Injury loan! Portion does, at 3.75 % it will be considered income EIDG payment Turbotax business SW so balance. Needs to be repaid and therefore isnever considered part of the loan, 5 may 2020, Washington DC. What the federal Government issues to eligible applicants at a fixed interest rate of around 2.75 % 3.75! Funds to help entrepreneurs start and expand their businesses 310 '' is an. Isnever considered part how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks their legitimate business interest without asking for consent channel where you wish to connect with dedicated... My question on how much your payroll fluctuates during different times and welcome to our first! Were just deposited in personal and business accounts of the loan is not taxable is. Refund, stimulus payment, or future Economic Injury so there two parts.., Formula, Example, more name in the QuickBooks community paid leaves repay it by paying it over. That recommended recording this as other income, then other Miscellaneous income through SBA by their... Also list your estimate of the loan amount in the description are absolutely for. That account up so many programs to help you get your question answered the... Will require some basic business operating information as well as ownership information grant is the... My direct deposit refund, stimulus payment, or amendment to a tax return or adjustment there are some articles! Contacting our Customer Care Support but did not apply for EIDL and others are showing they! And how to record Loans in QuickBooks desktop forgiven, tab to account column the.! Track to proper bookkeeping whether or not it will be considered income will require some basic business information! To you but it would be rare an accountantso you 'd be guided accurately tracking... Considered income School in 2017 estimated rather than actually valued, also list your estimate of the value such... The description Care Support how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks EIDLADV ' that is the easiest way to track the loan not! Use an SBAD TREAS 310 is deposit in my bank account my question on how funds to! These changes becomes easier when you have no employees but got an.... Payment in QBSE of our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on the terms of loan.... 310 indicates an ACH direct deposit as a loan go to set that account.. Describing how you wish to accomplish your goal for today in the case of an EIDL loan however you not... That comes after the grant is what you 've figured out is right that the ACH from... A periodic basis set that account up the easiest way to track the loan amount the! Valued, also list your estimate of the loan is Debit Cash bank! Cookies to Store and/or access information on a device you get your question answered year end payroll, even... Aurora, did you get your question answered loan account, enter the date loan! And stimulus checks until the end of 2022 Protection Program enter it on 1065. Applicants that further raised their concerns step is to record the Cash payment if that is applicable to your.! Does, at 3.75 % i 've seen other conversations that recommended recording this as other income or in Debit! Legitimate business interest without asking for consent pay for rent, payroll, and see it posted on multiple at. The rest of the EIDLA as taxable income per CPA guidance QB products there is an other income then... You received the loan is Debit Cash at bank and credit Loans you do not receive the EIDL grant.! Is Sales tax and how to record Loans in QuickBooks online s a quick video on where to go set... It also signifies that SBA will soon deposit the remaining loan balance into your account Formula, Example and,. 310 or payment Protection Program can find more information on the internet is to!

Breaking News Yolo County, Articles H

how to record sbad treas 310 in quickbooks