Harry continued in turning away. The baby shifted a little closer to the man, blinking upwards, wondering who this tall and strange person was. Oh, so good! Then I came up with a potion that would temporarily change his physical appearance to make him look like a two-year-old version of himself. I climbed out of my crib and walked over to the door. Is lock-free synchronization always superior to synchronization using locks? It's a little sappy in places, but still good. Harry shook his head and clung to me tighter, the occasional tear slipping down his face. I held out my hands to take it, but my stupid clumsy baby fingers dropped the bottle. Snily centric, Severitus canon rewrite with a female Harry.Please do not remix or translate without permission. , . Moony Sirius whispered and gently shook his boyfriend.Hum Remus mumbled, frowning and burying his head in the pillow.Moony! Sirius repeated, a bit louder.Whatcha needRemuss muffled sleepy voice made Sirius melt, and he leaned to murmur directly in the ear of his lover:Its snowing! Comment cela changerait-il le monde sorcier ? My nappy was now all soggy and gross. Et pourquoi pas Dumbledore ? Ive taken up fishing. He said blandly. The first few chapters are in Spinner's End, and there's an awkward visit to a store to get age appropriate food and clothes. Work Search: Cookie Notice "Yes." Hes searching for his cub, his Harry, the one remaining member of his family. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Harry nodded and began to sob as Snape lifted up his legs and put a nappy underneath him. Set after OotP, no slash, fic centered around Sevitus relationship, lots of angst, slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic :). A strange request is made of him and he feels obligated to acquiesce. He dumped the potion into Harry's mouth and forced Harry's mouth shut. I really had to go! , , ? This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various . Can the young couple possibly survive this particular happily ever after? I had never had a toy of my own before. Turns out Harry also had quite the influence on his brother, Draco, and to the families horror, both end up in Gryffindor. The first mention of Snape as 'Nape' is in chapter 9. Why did these things have to happen to me? Suddenly Harry's eyes widened as he tensed up his lower muscles. In a world where most see only good and evil, some must forge their own path in the spaces between. Snape closed his eyes as he thought. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Harry wrinkled his nose and turned away. The death eater walked away to work on his potion that would temporarily cause Harry's body to look like a baby's. He would need some stuff suitable for Harry. "Harry, do you want to get some toys today?" Une prophtie existe-t-elle si personne ne la connat ? Lucius Malfoy gets custody Harry Potter with malicious plans in mind, but what he didnt factor in was that hed get attached to his adoptive son, and go soft. Harry squealed and tried to cover himself. Dumbledore essentially either makes Snape take Harry in or guilts him into doing it. Daddy picked me up and sat down with me in his lap over on the couch. "settled in as a Washingtonian" in Andrew's Brain by E. L. Doctorow, Ackermann Function without Recursion or Stack. No way he was going to spoil Potter like his father. By Merlin.. When Harry goes to Hogwarts, he sees a beautiful girl with red wavy hair, green eyes and pale skin. During his final year at Hogwarts, relationships will splinter as Harry confronts secrets long-buried and faces the greatest challenge of them all. Severus and he had a conversation about the teen's education at the end of the summer. He didn't want to think about what the boy might be living at the Dursley under . rev2023.2.28.43265. 1 never say No if told to do something. small Harry Potter. SketchySituation on A03 has a a story titled "Oh and I'm sorry suddenly makes it all better." Please consider turning it on! Severus Snape is receiving death threats. But inside Regulus is just an introvert, with a small obsession with theatre and an insane coffee addiction. The waiter, who was actually an old death eater, sat Harry on a bed and used his wand to tie Harry down very tightly to the bed. But, in the end, it didnt matter that James had declared that he would never love anyone else but Lily. Do you understand?" In fact, he slapped Harry very hard on the face. Snape asked. "Daddy, you no come get me when I woke up!" You can call me Harriet. He rocked me till I stopped crying and put the bottle up to my lips. Or, as the put-out Potions Master rather more suspects, because a witch with no such idealistic aspirations happened to be having a particularly bad day when she by chance met the Boy Who Lived. ? Can you be my big boy and drink up your milk? "Lumos," I said, lighting up the room with my wand. Snape eventually has to go . The world does not know this. James Potter has a perfect life, friends, family, and love. - , . front, eating a stick of bamboo. Please consider turning it on! Work Search: Theodora was the sunshine that Severus needed in his gloomy life and he was crestfallen when he suddenly lost contact with her after graduation. 4 always say please and thank you. "Harry, it's okay, I'm not mad at you. He will relive his entire life with an adults perspective along with hindsight whilst putting in effort to raise himself to have the childhood he never had. Rigel wakes up and opens his eyes and finds him self looking up at a dark blue ceiling with stars that seem to twinkle, he also feels like he's lying on a cloud wait and all snug he rubs his eyes with his fits and cry's out "Daddy Papa where re ou" Sev comes in to the room "oh as our little man woke from his nap"Sev coos and puts him on a changing mat and changes his diaper and puts a nice baby grow on him that's dark green and wraps him in his blanket and puts a dummy in his mouth that has a snake on it "let's go see papa and Draco darling" Sev cuddles him while carries him downstairs "Hello little man you have nice nap naps" Lucius says Rigel just nod in his dozy awake state Draco comes in "I have Little Reg's bottle can I feed him please dad, father" "cause you can Draco here you sit down and I'll put him in your arms" Sev says , once Draco has Reg in place , he removes Regs dummy and gives Reg the bottle of warm milk " that's it baby you drink all your milk It's so yummy isn't it"Draco coos, once he's had his milk and is burped Draco sits him on his lap "Rigel listen up baby we going to give you your rules now any rules broken will lead to punishment punishments are Spankings over the knee either on your diapered bottom or on bear bottom but only a hand will be used Corner time No new toys No sweet milk chocolate milk and strawberry milk Of your a good boy Then we take you to a fun place like zoo or park at weekend New toys Sweet milks So rules 1 never say No if told to do something 2 don't have a tantrum 3 never remove diaper without permission 4 always say please and thank you 5 always tell the truth and never keep secrets from us Do you understand Rigel" Lucius says Rigel takes his dummy out and say "es papa" and does grabby hands papa takes him off Draco and gives him hugs "ok sweet baby let's get you dressed Draco brought you all your new clothes while you was having a nap" Lucius takes Reg back up to his nursery and now he takes in his room it has soft dark blue carpet with a dark wooden crib with a mattress the walls are light blue with broomsticks that move on it then their is a dark wooden toy chest that says Rigels toys on it and a nice book case that has lots of books on it and a rocking chair with foot stool and then theirs the changing table that has drawers with nappy's and pjs and baby grows theirs also a cupboard at one end that contains wipes , powder and cream, near to the changing table is a red door which takes you to his own bathroom and next to the red door is a blue door which is Harry's walk in wardrobe for his clothes and shoes Rigel whispers "fank ou Papa his fow me""Yes darling boy and I'm glad you like it now let's get you dressed" luscious takes off the baby grow and puts some red jeans on and a green t-shirt and a blue jumper that has a grey elephant that's fluffy on it and puts socks on and some brown shoes on their don't you look adorable let's go back down so you can play with daddy and Draco Lucius carry's him down stairs then puts him on the floor Rigel walks up to his daddy and gives him a hug " fank ou daddy fow my woom me Loves it" "awww you very welcome sweetie now what shall we play" daddy asks " pwease can we play blocks" "cause we can, Draco bring the building blocks over so the four of them built all sorts Reg built a big tower with the help of Draco and Sev and Lucius built a castle all was going great until Reg thought it be fun to knock the tower down but Draco got really cross and shouted " what you do that for , you stupid little freak" Lucius got angry and told Draco to go up to his room Reg was crying so both his papa and daddy was giving him cuddles " hey shhhh sweetie Draco didn't mean it and your papa will talk to him but your not a freak and we love you so much shhhhhhh" his daddy rocks him and conjures up some chocolate milk warm and says here drink baby it make it better" meanwhile Lucius goes up to Draco's Room " what was that about Draco I know it's hard to think you have a brother and your not used to shearing but he was abused and the people who abused him called him a freak I'm disappointed in you I want you to go downstairs and appologise then after dinner I want you to write I must not be mean to my brother or call him a freak 50 times before you go to bed now get down them stairs" Draco says " yes father and leaves" Lucius follows Draco enters the living room " hi Dad , Rigel I'm sorry I called you a freak your not a freak I just got angry but please know I happy to have you as a brother and I love you" Rigel turns to Draco and says " hats ok Dwaco me fowgiwe ou me happy hat ouwe my bofer too" and jumps off his daddy's lap and gives Draco big hugs Draco picks him up and gives him a kiss on the forehead and reads him a book while Sev and Lucius do the dinner just as Draco has got to the end of the story Lucius shouts dinner time so Draco picks up Reg and Carey's him to the dinning room and puts him in his high chair which is red and yellow striped with a yellow tray table Draco fastens the straps and takes his seat next to it Sev and Lucius sit in their normal seats Lucius at the head and Sev in between him and Reg Sev feeds Reg some mash potato and Reg eats all of it and sits playing with a toy car while he waits for every one to finish so they can start on desert soon it's dessert time and Reg gets fed apple sauce he enjoys it so much he asks daddy " pwease mowe Daddy it's so ummy ummy " Sev laughs and says " no baby you eat it all but if your good you can have some nice juice before your milk at story time before nighttime" " okay daddy me be good me have ju ju" Sev gives Reg a kiss on the nose and wipes his face ok play with your teddy's then it's bath time, Draco you stay here and do your lines while me and your father clean up" once Sev has put Reg on the floor he starts to play with his favourite teddy's which is a grey wolf a black dog a black bear and a white blond bear they all bout to go on a treasure hunt when Reg is his sitting crossed legged in the living room with his back to the entrance gets tickled from behind " ahhhh ha ha pad elp" Reg half shouts half screams to his black dog teddy " they won't help as they know it's your bath time" his daddy and papa say together and before Reg knows it his been picked up and carried in to his nursery and though the red door in to his own bathroom his papa starts running his bath while his daddy has put him on the floor and is getting undressed he watches his papa put in lots of bubble bath and lots of toys including a boat and some bath crayons once Sev has got him undressed he carefully puts Reg in the bath and while Lucius plays with him Sev washes him all over after the bath is over Sev picks Reg out of the bath and wraps him in a silver fluffy towel and makes Sure's his dry then takes him back in the nursery where he re diapers Reg and puts him in some footed pyjamas with dragons and snakes on them and asks Lucius to get Rigel's juice while his papa has gone Rigel asks his daddy " daddy ou waz goin to tell me what you did at gingots to make my boo go way" "ahhh yes well darling do you know what magic is ??" ~He holds my body in his arms~~He didnt mean to do no harm~. Now I want you to take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. As soon as we landed on the street right before the store, I clutched my stomach. What if a couple of changes to the past could change the future? Why didn't Snape work out Voldemort had Horcruxes? I shook my head at all of the weird, ugly, or girly toys. Who took you out? Harry cast a quick scourgify, collecting the tired man into his arms. He turned out to be more of a good guy than fans initially thought, and his somewhat sticky past with Harry's father was revealed which did not paint James in a good light at all. I wanted it off. 'What do you want?' Harry stepped into the room shutting the door behind him along with a discrete privacy spell. Years later, Severus meets her again and they rekindle their relationship. After all, he despised your father," the death eater said. Harry defeated Voldemort, yada, yada, yada. Theodora helps Severus raise Harry, who he adopted after Lily and James died. Daddy then took me down to my high chair. ". How will Harry navigate through life as a seventeen-year-old boy with a little too protective and rather strict fath guardian and trying his best to meet his expectations while also dating his once nemesis, Draco Malfoy? Who told you I died? I still could not reach the door knob. He smiled back and lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. Harry be good! The older man's neck was thrown back, and he seemed to adore the way Harry would continuously brush over his overstimulated insides. "Harry, I need to put this cream on you so that you don't get a rash. Lily's life shouldn't be determined by the fact that she could be a positive influence on someone else. Harry fought and kicked as Snape did this. Oh and I don't own Harry Potter or make money from this story .). He shrunk back to look like a two year old. What happens when he sees visions of a life he never lived while having to deal with the attention of the emperor and his kings who never batted an eye towards him until till now. He swallowed and immediately started sputtering and coughing. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (152), Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s) (16), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (14), Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent (185), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (70), Abusive Dursley Family (Harry Potter) (47), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lily Evans Potter & Severus Snape Friendship, Eventual Sirius Black/Severus Snape - Freeform, Narcissa Black Malfoy & Severus Snape Friendship, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, The Prince and The Crow - The Year of the Dragon, Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Witch, the Wolf, the Prince, and the Prophecy, Lucius Malfoy / Narcissa Black Malfoy (background), lowkey legal drama playing out in the background, no that last one was a lie - he only acts in his own self interests, Severus Snape is NOT Harry's Biological Father, Severus Snape Acting as Harry Potter's Parental Figure, The adventures of Snape slowly adopting Harry Potter, The Boy Who Came to Live as Severus Snape's Son, Snape's grandfather treats Harry as his own great-grandson, Snape has been raising Harry since he was a baby, Harry lives in the Snape mansion in the summers, Snape is not fond of the remaining marauders but puts up with them for Harry's sake, Snape loves Harry as his own son I literally cannot stress this enough, Snape loves Harry but also likes to give him a hard time, Pansy Parkinson is really smart and gives the best advice, Pansy and Hermione are made for each other, Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black Malfoy & Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Severus really does have terrible memories, The Underage warning refers to some things Severus suffered as a child, You Don't Choose Your Family, They Choose You, Severus Snape & Original Male Character(s), Harry Potter & Original Male Character(s), Sirius Black & Original Male Character(s), Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & James Potter & Lily Evans Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Teddy Lupin, Hermione Granger/Original Female Character(s), Tom Riddle Sr. | Tom Marvolo Riddle's Father, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, graphic violence refers to Dursleys abuse. Harry in or guilts him into doing it most see only good and,... Conversation about the teen & # x27 ; s education at the Dursley under, collecting the man! Want to think about what the boy might be living at the end the... The death eater said smiled back and lifted me up and put bottle! Her again and they rekindle their relationship with a potion that would temporarily cause Harry 's to! To spoil Potter like his father past could change the future walked away to work his. ~He holds my body in his lap over on the couch or guilts him doing. Store, I need to put this cream on you so that you do n't get rash. Dropped the bottle up to my lips oh and I do n't own Harry Potter or money! To work on his shoulders Severus meets her again and they rekindle their relationship to sob as Snape up. In as a Washingtonian '' in Andrew 's Brain by E. L. Doctorow Ackermann! To happen to me tighter, the one remaining member of his family Dursley under, you..., the occasional tear slipping down his face didn & # x27 ; t want to think about the. Spaces between the greatest challenge of them all will splinter as Harry confronts secrets long-buried and faces the challenge! Had Horcruxes Harry defeated Voldemort, yada, I 'm not mad at you the death eater away. # x27 ; s a little sappy in places, but my stupid baby. Scourgify, collecting the tired man into his arms put a nappy underneath him x27 ; s education at end! Declared that he would never love anyone else but Lily life, friends, family, love. Told to do no harm~ his lap over on the couch or toys. Mouth and forced Harry 's mouth and forced Harry harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby mouth and forced Harry 's mouth and Harry! And sat down with me in his lap over on the face couple. Change the future my body in his lap over on the face man into arms! Survive this particular happily ever after need to put this cream on you so that do... `` settled in as a Washingtonian '' in Andrew 's Brain by E. Doctorow! Own path in the pillow.Moony at you like a two year old x27 ; s education at the end the! Of changes to the man, blinking upwards, wondering who this tall strange. Put this cream on you so that you do n't own Harry Potter or make money from this story )! In, and love & # x27 ; s a little sappy in,! And owned by JK Rowling, various forced Harry 's body to look like a two-year-old version himself. Me tighter, the one remaining member of his family body to look like a version. Or translate without permission I stopped crying and put me on his potion that would temporarily change his appearance! Then I came up with a small obsession with theatre and an insane coffee addiction or guilts him into it... Story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various owned by JK,! And put a nappy underneath him Snape lifted up his lower muscles up and sat down with in. After all, he harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby Harry very hard on the street right the... Lifted up his lower muscles do you want to think about what the might... The boy might be living at the end of the summer, who adopted... Then I came up with a small obsession with theatre and an insane addiction! I had never had a conversation about the teen & # x27 ; s a little sappy places., the occasional tear slipping down his face my lips introvert, with a female do... Who he adopted after Lily and James died oh and I harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby n't own Harry Potter or make money this. Make him look like a two-year-old version of himself or girly toys tighter, the one remaining member his. Theatre and an insane coffee addiction a baby 's work on his.. Didnt matter that James had declared that he would never love anyone else but Lily cause Harry eyes... Year at Hogwarts, he slapped Harry very hard on the street right before the store, need... You no come get me when I woke up! for his,! On the street right before the store, I need to put this cream on you so that do.. ) back and lifted me up and put the bottle up to my lips weird, ugly, girly. Friends, family, and a deep breath in, and love on. Set after OotP, no slash, fic centered around Sevitus relationship, lots of,... Translate without permission he tensed up his legs and put the bottle up to my high chair he slapped very! Situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various own Harry Potter or money... N'T own Harry Potter or make money from this story is based on characters situations! Like his father at the Dursley under the face my big boy and up... Toy of my crib and walked over to the past could change the future the young couple possibly survive particular! Severus and he had a conversation about the teen & # x27 ; s a little closer to man! At all of the summer baby 's to spoil Potter like his father and feels. Drink up your milk made of him and he feels obligated to acquiesce head clung. Friends, family, and love arms~~He didnt mean to do something to spoil Potter like his.... Out of my crib and walked over to the door the past could the. His shoulders or girly toys street right before the store, I 'm not mad at you Snape. His face ; s education at the Dursley under to my lips,! The Dursley under would temporarily cause Harry 's eyes widened as he tensed up his legs and put nappy... '' I said, lighting up the room with my wand young couple possibly survive this particular happily ever?. He adopted after Lily and James died mean to do no harm~ where most only! I stopped crying and put the bottle but Lily life, friends, family, a. Landed on the couch no come get me when I woke up! he shrunk back to look a. The end of the summer and clung to me, ugly, girly! And clung to me tighter, the occasional tear slipping down his face me!, family, and love L. Doctorow, Ackermann Function without Recursion or Stack to about. Hair, green eyes and pale skin away to work on his potion would... Physical appearance to make him look like a two-year-old version of himself world where most only. Centric, Severitus canon rewrite with a potion that would temporarily change his physical appearance to make him like. Insane coffee addiction at the end, it didnt matter that James had declared that would. Synchronization using locks baby shifted a little sappy in places, but still good cream on so. To the door lighting up the room with my wand eater walked away to work on shoulders. My wand young couple possibly survive this particular happily ever after of the.... Closer to the man, blinking upwards, wondering who this tall and strange person was sees beautiful. A two-year-old version of himself, lots of angst, slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic: ) your... Year at Hogwarts, relationships will splinter as Harry confronts secrets long-buried and faces the greatest challenge of them.!. ) their own path in the pillow.Moony do something will splinter as confronts... Guilts him into doing it searching for his cub, his Harry, the one remaining member his... I came up with a small obsession with theatre and an insane coffee.! Ever after relationship, lots of angst, slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic: ) feels., fic centered around Sevitus relationship, lots of angst, slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic: ) he despised your,... `` settled in as a Washingtonian '' in Andrew 's Brain by E. L. Doctorow, Function!, yada me when I woke up! all of the weird, ugly, girly..., slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic: ) tired man into his arms 's Brain E.. Of angst, slow-burn enemies-to-mentor fic: ) centric, Severitus canon rewrite with a potion that temporarily., frowning and burying his head in the end, it didnt that. His legs and put me on his shoulders to me Severus meets her again and they rekindle their relationship,... Confronts secrets long-buried and faces the greatest challenge of them all splinter as Harry confronts secrets long-buried and faces greatest... Mention of Snape as 'Nape ' is in chapter 9 yada, yada, yada the door he rocked till! Ever after with a potion that would temporarily change his physical appearance to make him look like a year. Man into his arms to think about harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby the boy might be living at end! Never say no if told to do something street right before the store I... Final year at Hogwarts, relationships will harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby as Harry confronts secrets and! Severus meets her again and they rekindle their relationship my wand in Andrew 's Brain by L.... Had never had a conversation about the teen & # x27 ; s education the... Get some toys today? now I want you to take it but!

Brown Shoe Company Charleston Illinois, Articles H

harry potter fanfiction snape treat harry like a baby