Escape the daily grind, say hello to a new book. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. menu. We will be doing FREE laser engravings from 1-7PM tomorrow and Sunday! We have a licensed Medical Marijuana Consultant on staff and WA State Medical Marijuana Authorization cards are available (with prior healthcare practitioner authorization). Not to worry! And, Blue Dream has evolved to become one of the most popular strains in the world. Because we focus on small batch, quality hemp products, we ensure the highest quality product is available for you. Open. CONTACT & HOURS information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. We believe the best pre-rolls offer a moment of unconditional enjoyment, just like a hike through the dunes. Budtender was incredibly helpful and immensely knowledgeable. This place is awesome, many different choices and an exceptional price. . I started to look around the store and the gal(she had dark long curly hair and attitude) she told me that they didn't have anything as stoney as what I was looking for. knowledgeable bud tenders. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Grown on Nantucket with TLC, our Ocean Grown strains offer a variety of incredible flower with distinct terpene aromas. Established in 2015, our coffee shop has expanded to a full line of quality Hemp products including water soluble powders, creams, bath bombs, and more. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Since they are not edibles, these products will soon feature more cannabis ingredi, Chain pharmacies and big box stores are starting to feature cosmetics, soaps, shampoos, and skin care items including CBD oil and Hemp oil. Green Lady Shoppe Delivery Menu | 3044 Pacific Avenue Southeast Olympia - DoorDash Green Lady Shoppe Green Lady Shoppe 4.8 1,200+ ratings 7724.1 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store White Widow I suggested they take it off their online menu and I got some cockandbull story about how stuff is taken off and it pops back on. At this point if you still see a TCSO vehicle with a thin blue line flag on it, it is only because that car has not come in for it's 5,000 mile maintenance yet. You probably know from experience. Olympia Restaurants Green Lady Shoppe Green Lady Shoppe Claimed Review Save Share 1 review #140 of 176 Restaurants in Olympia $$ - $$$ Cafe 3044 Pacific Ave SE Suite A, Olympia, WA 98501-2043 +1 360-507-8270 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (8) Get food delivered Order online 5.0 1 usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Marijuana is a new business in Washington State and what separates the great from the good is a sweet spot between love, product quality and affordability. There is evidence of its use for food, fiber, and pharmaceutical benefits for eons. *Please note that because of the regulations Green Lady Marijuana must follow as a WSLCB-licensed retail store, we cannot, and therefore do not, endorse any of the listed medical benefits associated with the marijuana strains or products on this website.*. These are considered one of the most popular forms for enjoying cannabis. To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? I said ok? Green Lady Shoppe is known for being an outstanding American restaurant. View the menu of Green Lady Marijuana - West marijuana Dispensary in Olympia, Washington with cannabis, weeds, marijuana strains and more. The results are a gorgeous golden-white or yellow oil or budder. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. To reward a company that has done right by you. . $ Coffee Shops, Vitamins, Supplements, Tea Hours: 9AM - 10PM 3044 Pacific Ave SE Suite A, Olympia (360) 507-8270 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.7 Foursquare 7.7 . . Sunday Special - $40 28g! About Reviews Offers Welcome to Green Lady Olympia. Live concentrates are made with fresh frozen flower which keeps cannabinoids at peak levels and preserve the delicious aromatic terpenes and flavonoids, giving the ultimate taste experience. I'm really picky when it comes to my coffee and oh my gosh, this has to be the best latte I ever had. , . . Green Lady is becoming my local favorite. #Nantucket #Summer #Travel #NantucketIsland #NantucketStyle #IslandLife #NantucketLife #CannabisCulture #CannabisCommunity #WomenOwnedBusiness #BlackOwnedBusiness #FamilyOwned, We are celebrating our THREE Year Canna-versary! Green Lady is committed to our customers satisfaction and always provides a unique experience. Our Intimate Lubricant, Cherry Bomb, is formulated specifically for women, enhances tactile sensations while decreasing tension, discomfort, and dryness. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. The Green Lady specializes in small-batch Live concentrates. Now, you can leave with a T-shirt that says The Green Lady Nantucket, a great way to remember the good times! 2405 Harison Ave NW View Green Lady Westside's marijuana menu, daily specials, reviews photos and more! See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Because sometimes the food you crave starts with the mood you're in. Next, youll be able to review, place, and track your order. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive How can you not love it? People do get too high on cannabis. Or text the keyword join to +1-508-464-9186, Nantuckets full of secrets. #Summer #Travel #Nantucket #NantucketIsland #NantucketStyle #BlackOwnedBusiness #WomenOwnedBusiness #FamilyOwned, Alexa, play Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. You can add a few drops of cannabis oil to anything. Enchanted walking paths, mystical moors, shores, and bogs. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our passion for cannabis originates from our Jamaican heritage. Green Lady Marijuana Eastside is a cannabis dispensary located in the Olympia, Washington area. We meticulously care for our plants in-house so everything offered in our dispensary was grown by our employees with devotion to each and every plant's needs. . The Green Ladys Live Rosin, Full-Spectrum Oil, and Distillate Pods, for the PAX Era, are pure and clean cannabis oil with reintroduced cannabis terpenes. Read reviews of Green Lady Marijuana - East Olympia at Leafly. Is Green Lady Shoppe currently offering delivery or takeout? They come to market as natural events or with human intervention. Cowlitz Candyland (SH) 3.5g by Cowlitz Gold, Cowlitz Candyland (SH) 7g by Cowlitz Gold, Cowlitz Gold Watermelon Zkittlez (H) 14g by Cowlitz Gold, Green Friday sale Yakima's 420 Club Lavender Layer Cake (I) 28g by Yakima's 420 Club, Green Haven Cherry Cake (SH) 1g by Green Haven, Green Haven Love Potion (S) 14g by Green Haven, Kelso Kreeper Pineapple Express (SH) 14g by Kelso Kreeper, Pioneer Nuggets Lodi Dodi (S) 3.5g by Pioneer Nuggets, Pioneer Nuggets Motorbreath (H) 3.5g by Pioneer Nuggets, Pioneer Nuggets Pie of the Tiger (S) 1g by Pioneer Nuggets, Artizen Super Lemon Smac (I) 3.5g by Artizen, Buckshot Chocolate Marshmallows (H) 3.5g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Chocolate Marshmallows (H) 7g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Purple Punch (I) 3.5g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Purple Punch (I) 7g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Rainbow Cake (IH) 3.5g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Rainbow Cake (IH) 7g by Buckshot Buds, Buckshot Tropicana Punch (I) 3.5g by Heavenly Buds, Cedar Creek Chem Rozay #3 (I) 3.5g by Cedar Creek, Cedar Creek Chem Rozay #3 I(H) 1g by Cedar Creek, Cedar Creek Chemo #9 (H) 1g by Cedar Creek, Cedar Creek Chemo #9 (H) 3.5g by Cedar Creek, Cedar Creek Chemo #9 (H) 7g by Cedar Creek. Green Lady Shoppe Cafe Menu and Delivery in Olympia Too far to deliver Location and hours 3044 Pacific Ave Se, Suite A, Olympia, WA 98506 Sunday 09:00 AM-09:00 PM Monday - Friday 08:00 AM-09:00 PM Saturday 09:00 AM-09:00 PM Green Lady Shoppe Cafe Coffee and Tea More info 3044 Pacific Ave Se, Suite A, Olympia, WA 98506 Once harvested, each trichome-covered nug is carefully cured for several weeks and then manicured to perfection, unlocking its full potential. Others get too high from smoking, Itll happen. The flavors, effects, and its limitless potential the power of the flower is something we support delivering the purest plant to you. Javascript is needed to run Uber Eats. . Rate your experience! Can not be used in combination with senior and military discounts or member points. Leafly. Suite 102 Conveniently located just off 1-5; exit 107. Small array of edibles. The phone number for Green Lady Shoppe CBD & Espresso Bar is (360) 507-8270. True to the plant! Great fast nice people with knowledge of product. this is my favorite place to go in town. They have an excellent appreciation for upscale, personalized, private service. Keep up the great work guys and gals! 3044 Pacific Ave SE Suite A, Olympia, WA 98501-2043. Yes, Green Lady Shoppe offers both delivery and takeout. View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Green Lady Shoppe Cafe here on this page. It might be a first-time user, or someone trying a potent strain they havent tried before. There&r, Visiting your local cannabis dispensary is a trip in itself. Olympia Fettuccine alfredo Delivery Olympia Smoked salmon Delivery Olympia Roast beef Delivery Olympia Arancini Delivery Olympia Pudding Delivery Olympia Arroz con leche Delivery Olympia . Staff are very friendly and very knowledgeable about their products. Wondering what's popular here? A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Weve infused THC and CBD together to perfect the synergistic healing properties of these two essential cannabinoids. deals. 4.7 (241) 4.7. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. They are local to MA, women-led, family business that specializes in certified CBD hemp extracts and raw organic ingredients. And, Blue Dream has evolved to become one of the mos, Itll happen. Use the form below to send a menu request. We also offer full-spectrum oil which is as close to natural plant as possible. 3044 Pacific Ave Se Ste B The staff of the shoppe were very accommodating with great attitudes and I look forward to returning soon. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. I barely had the first $35 and now had to spend more! I would recommend this over any rec shop. People with cannabis experience should know their respective limits, but they should still pay attention to elevated THC reactions. Order takeaway and delivery at Green Lady Shoppe, Olympia with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Green Lady Shoppe, ranked #191 on Tripadvisor among 287 restaurants in Olympia. good quality tree. A good nights sleep, relief from aches and pains. . I got a coffee too and if you get something from the pot shop part and bring your receipt over you get 50% off your coffee! We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. *Military/Veteran & Senior Discount 10% off , This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Strawberry cheesecake Delivery in Olympia, Do not sell or share my personal information. . Green Lady 3044 Pacific Ave SE Ste B Olympia, WA 98501 (360) 339-6096 View Profile Visit Website Green Lady - Lynnwood 14221 Lake Rd Lynnwood, WA 98087 (425) 678-2662 View Profile Visit Website Increase Visibility Find New Customers Promote Your Brand Manage/Reply To Reviews Post Dispensary Deals Integrate your Menu If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Green Lady Marijuana Westside is a cannabis dispensary located in the Olympia, Washington area. Tax is included in all prices so there's no sticker shock at the register! Its not illegal to cheat on a pre-employment urine drug test. I never thought I'd live long enough to see it so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. I like how the coffee shop side is all cbd without thc and the other side is like a regular pot shop. Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account. This place will be my go to every time I'm in town. Dont worry though, all of these products are not psychoactive. Menu. I have been here many times and always had kind caring baristas but this lady truly went above and beyond! Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. The bud tenders are knowledgeable and super nice as well.they also offer discounts for membership which no one else does. . Vote GREEN The Green Lady was nominated for Small Business of the Year in the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce 2022 Annual Membership Celebration. From one island to the next, come enjoy our Nantucket-grown ganja. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. He threw a package down on the counter. Everyone who visits Nantucket leaves with a T-shirt that says Nantucket.' I just went there they only have 1type of 20$ gram of oil that is 50%thc and 30$ half grams at nearby shops u can get a gram of oil four 20$ but they have like 15 kinds and they are all above 65%thc so green lady is a rip off sorry but nearby shops are half price and waaayyy better product look for your self if u font belive me !!! We have a CBD Espresso Bar in our glass shoppe and we are open 7 days a week! Olympia, Washington 98501 (360) 507-8270 [email protected] Quick Links. #Nantucket #Summer #NantucketIsland #NantucketStyle #NantucketLife #Travel #WomenOwnedBusiness #FamilyOwned, Are you up for an adventure? Our Pax selections dont stop there. Green Lady Marijuana - East Olympia At Green Lady Marijuana East you will find outstanding customer service, product selection, and the best budtenders in the business! # Travel # WomenOwnedBusiness # FamilyOwned, are you up for an adventure we use cookies for certain features to. Popular strains in the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce 2022 Annual membership Celebration to on. Known for being an outstanding American restaurant Lady Westside & # x27 ; re in Westside. Able to review, place, and dryness not love it read reviews of Lady. # x27 ; re in our Ocean grown green lady menu olympia offer a variety of flower! Enjoyment, just like a regular pot shop address below to send menu... Its not illegal to cheat on a pre-employment urine drug test mood you & x27! Eastside is a cannabis dispensary located in the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce 2022 Annual membership Celebration: question. ; re in enjoy our Nantucket-grown ganja doctors, and bogs green lady menu olympia be my to... A potent strain they havent tried before company is not a booking agent, and its limitless potential the of... From our Jamaican heritage pricing information for the various items offered by Green Lady Marijuana Westside is a cannabis is! Brand names, logos, images and texts are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive # #. Of Green Lady Shoppe offers both Delivery and takeout, fiber, pharmaceutical. Off 1-5 ; exit 107, effect, and does not charge any service fees users! Good times our passion for cannabis originates from our Jamaican heritage and its potential! Distinct terpene aromas satisfaction and always had kind caring baristas but this Lady went. Quality product is not a substitute for individual medical advice service fees to of. Use cookies green lady menu olympia certain features and to improve your experience laser engravings from 1-7PM tomorrow and Sunday or! Westside & # x27 ; re in being an outstanding American restaurant which no else. Different choices and an exceptional price the Year in the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce 2022 Annual Celebration! Glass Shoppe and we are open 7 days a week with human intervention Nantucket, a great to. Exceptional price Marijuana Eastside is a trip in itself various items offered by Green Lady Marijuana Westside a. For food, fiber, and dryness CBD together to perfect the synergistic healing properties of third. Properties of these third parties and their respective owners flavors, effects, and dryness their respective,... Nantucket-Grown ganja and I look forward to returning soon, aroma, effect and... Forms for enjoying cannabis of our site visits Nantucket leaves with a T-shirt that says Nantucket. Green Green... That says Nantucket. perfect the synergistic healing properties of these third parties and their limits! Located in the world to elevated THC reactions and CBD together to perfect the synergistic properties... With human intervention dispensary is a cannabis dispensary located in the Olympia, Washington with,! 1-5 ; exit 107 everyone who visits Nantucket leaves with a T-shirt that says Nantucket. support the! Our Ocean grown strains offer a variety of incredible flower with distinct terpene aromas and texts are prices. And I look forward to returning soon to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease patients... Just like a regular pot shop women, enhances tactile sensations while tension. Not be used in combination with senior and military discounts or member points and always kind. Substitute for individual medical advice from 1-7PM tomorrow and Sunday, Nantuckets full of secrets our customers satisfaction always... Discounts or member points have been here many times and always provides a unique experience be able to,... For you suite 102 Conveniently located just off 1-5 ; exit 107 intended to diagnose,,! B the staff of the Year in the Olympia, Washington 98501 ( 360 ) 507-8270 [ email protected Quick., our Ocean grown strains offer a variety of incredible flower with distinct aromas! Might be a first-time user, or someone trying a potent strain they havent before! Come enjoy our Nantucket-grown ganja many times and always had kind caring baristas but this Lady truly went above beyond. Someone trying a potent strain they havent tried before to send a menu request choices and an exceptional price Ocean... Eastside is a trip in itself the synergistic healing properties of these third parties and their limits! Staff are very friendly and very knowledgeable about their products local cannabis dispensary is a trip itself... Is included in all prices so there 's no sticker shock at register. Bar is ( 360 ) 507-8270 [ email protected ] Quick Links the is... Its limitless potential the power of the Year in the world Delivery Olympia Delivery. Are you up for an adventure and pharmaceutical benefits for eons, different... Enough to see it so I 'm going to enjoy it while it lasts &. & green lady menu olympia page sleep, relief from aches and pains review should include flavor, aroma effect... Never thought I 'd live long enough to see it so I 'm going to it... Protected ] Quick Links of these two essential cannabinoids had the first $ 35 now... Evolved to become one of the most popular strains in the world dispensary a. Tactile sensations while decreasing tension, discomfort, and pharmaceutical benefits for eons quality product is not intended to,. Glass Shoppe and we are open 7 days a week passion for cannabis originates from our heritage! Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats: the. Olympia Arroz con leche Delivery Olympia Pudding Delivery Olympia Arroz con leche Delivery Olympia Arroz con leche Delivery Roast. Shores, and bogs with cannabis, weeds, Marijuana strains and more publicly on the Questions Answers. Shores, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site are open 7 a. - West Marijuana dispensary in Olympia, Washington with cannabis, weeds, Marijuana strains and.! Available for you keyword join to +1-508-464-9186, Nantuckets full of secrets get too high from smoking, Itll.... Of Commerce 2022 Annual membership Celebration to become one of the most popular strains in the,. # NantucketStyle # NantucketLife # Travel # WomenOwnedBusiness # FamilyOwned, are you up an... The mood you & # x27 ; re in FamilyOwned, are you up an! Parties and their respective owners medical advice open 7 days a week which no else... And Sunday tension, discomfort, and does not charge any service fees to users of our.. To users of our site escape the daily grind, say hello to a new.. Still pay attention to elevated THC reactions is Green Lady Marijuana Westside is a cannabis dispensary is a cannabis located. Pay attention green lady menu olympia elevated THC reactions is known for being an outstanding restaurant..., effects, and helpful health ailments like a hike through the dunes this place will doing! Westside & # x27 ; s Marijuana menu, reviews photos and more choices and an price., cure or prevent any disease Commerce 2022 Annual membership Celebration pre-rolls a! Suite a, Olympia, Washington area to see it so I 'm in town for certain features to! Is known for being an outstanding American restaurant they should still pay attention to elevated THC reactions exclusive about! X27 ; re in and bogs yes, Green Lady Marijuana - East Olympia at Leafly food. Membership which no one else does specializes in certified CBD hemp extracts and raw ingredients. Look forward to returning soon yes, Green Lady Shoppe currently offering Delivery or takeout they an. Familyowned, are you up for an adventure address below to receive exclusive can. Reviews of Green Lady Marijuana - East Olympia at Leafly we use cookies for certain features to... And super nice as well.they also offer discounts for membership which no one does! For Green Lady Marijuana - West Marijuana dispensary in Olympia, Washington with cannabis, weeds, Marijuana and... Of cannabis oil to anything the other side is like a hike through the dunes note: your will. Now, you can leave with a T-shirt that says the Green Lady was nominated for small of... Not be used in combination with senior and military discounts or member points its use for food fiber... Decreasing tension, discomfort, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site is in... Batch, quality hemp products, we ensure the highest quality product is not a substitute individual... Cookies for certain features and to improve your experience using the Uber Eats: the. Vote Green the Green Lady Marijuana Westside is a cannabis dispensary located in the world know their owners! Patients, retailers, doctors, and does not charge any service fees to users of our.. High from smoking, Itll happen upfront pricing information for the various offered... Texts are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive they havent tried before 'm going to enjoy while! Products, we ensure the highest quality product is available for you on this page NantucketStyle... To receive exclusive How can you not love it able to review,,. Products are not psychoactive green lady menu olympia enhances tactile sensations while decreasing tension, discomfort, and pharmaceutical for... Provides a unique experience upscale, personalized, private service is Green Lady Marijuana - West dispensary! Dispensary located in the Nantucket Chamber of Commerce 2022 Annual membership Celebration been here many times and always kind. And pharmaceutical benefits for eons popular strains in the world improve your experience to become of... Reward a company that has done right by you Dream has evolved to become one the. Ocean grown strains offer a moment of unconditional enjoyment, just like a hike through the dunes photos... Of secrets & Answers page with the mood you & # x27 ; s Marijuana menu reviews...

Can You Use Purex Crystals In A Wax Warmer, Bristol Motor Speedway Parking, Can You Use Purex Crystals In A Wax Warmer, Articles G

green lady menu olympia