You can also file by mail, in person, or with the help of a trained professional. We refer to this as retroactive payment. VideoRecord numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story. Wittig was 23 and on his second tour in Vietnam in 1968 when he met Cht, then 19, at Camp Tien Sha, part of Danang Air Base. _r"%tH\C,IBT(g<7B|=yr. Respiratory cancers (includinglung cancer), Chloracne(or other types of acneiform disease like it), Blue Water Navy Veterans and Agent Orange fact sheet (PDF), Blue Water Navy Veterans and disability benefits FAQs (PDF), Connect with a trained professional trusted to help with VA-related claims, Email the St. Paul regional benefit office, Request your military service records (DD214 and others), Get your VA medical records (called VA Blue Button). That same night the korean hootch took a direct hit. On 30 June 1970 NSA Danang was deactivated and on 1 July new Army-Marine service support agreements went into effect. Sources. The clinic was providing free endodontic services, or root canals, for patients who were either uninsured or underinsured, with the help of volunteer dental residents from the Medical University of South Carolina's College of Dental Medicine. Robert Taylor provided this photo of himself in "my personal bunker" at Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Lawrence expressed concern that the provision to pay for the bill will harm veterans who are trying to buy homes. The Australian researchers found it was possible the distillation process would not have eliminated Agent Orange from the water. Well send you a letter to let you know were reviewing your case. Camp Carroll is located in Waegwan, about 20 miles north of Daegu. SUDINFO.BE Un tout nouveau site pour le n1 de linfo Mercredi 5 octobre 2022 - N 269 - 2,40 o Huy - Waremme. 0 valuation 0% ont trouv ce document utile (0 vote). ", Station master arrested after dozens killed in Greece train crash, Covid origin likely China lab incident - FBI chief, Ukraine war casts shadow over India's G20 ambitions, Blackpink lead top stars back on the road in Asia, 'Wales is in England' gaffe sparks TikToker's trip, India anti-corruption crusader fighting to clear his name, Record numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story. He had surgery, and today is free of his prostate cancer. U.S. Veterans' groups are supporting the bill and criticizing VA for pushing back against it. Though Robert Taylor spent the majority of his service on board the USS Camden, he had to prove he put his boots on the ground for eight weeks at Cam Ranh Bay. The .gov means its official. "We didn't know if they were true. We call these presumptive conditions. File: Camp Tien Sha gate, 15 October 1965.jpg. wY! The government awarded nearly 1.4 million Vietnam service members $24.3 billion in benefits in 2016, according to VA's annual report. Robert Wilkie, U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs, wrote his opposition to the chairman of the Senate Committee on Veterans Affairs in early September. ]w{?TRX&SLMs:?H?4C|Y.'v?AGbygf15t^L_):l}Du Ev_tW?rB@yOa1? Naval Support Activity Danang or NSA Danang was a United States Navy logistics support organization located in Danang, South Vietnam active from October 1965 to April 1972. Low near 65F. They cite one Australian study that investigated whether the soldiers could have inadvertently drunk Agent Orange-tainted water. TWS is the largest online community of Veterans existing today and is a powerful Veteran locator. Lots of memory's. Detail Indus returned to Camp Haskins (South) from Monkey Mountain after successfully pioneering a road and grading Fortunately he had also become a member and responded to my email. We were stationed in Germany in 1975 through 1978. Vietnam Vet? The https:// ensures that you're connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and sent securely. My name is Jena Haymes. He found the Facebook group for the Blue Water Navy Association, which is urging its thousands of members to push the Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs to advance the bill. Taylor served in the U.S. Navy from 1970 to 1973. 148 Williman Street We looked a lot more hard corps than we were. The station hospital begun in 1965 had treated over 21,000 casualties, 44,000 nonbattle patients and one million outpatients flowing in from the hostile and disease-ridden I Corps environment. Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Association, How Blue Water Navy Ships were exposed to Agent Orange, as well as other sound medical and scientific information, Limits in the Seas No. It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. Once the war ended, the chemical residue remained, seeping into Da Nang's water supply. There, Nguyen Th Hien, chairwoman of Da Nang's Association of Victims of Agent Orange told me she feels putting the past to rest will require more than just a clean up of the airport site. 2023 BBC. WebCamp Tien Sha Deep Water Piers Danang Vietnam Tien Sha RVN Camp TienSha, DaNang, So. Click to reveal THIS IS A FULL Collection of 4 pages of FIRE BASES, AIR FORCE BASES, Naval and Medical, BROWN WATER Naval, and any and all bases DOD during the Vietnam War 1963 to 1975 Great link for in-country Vietnam vets, or those curious about the Vietnam War Thanks to Ed Creamer, Col Wayne Morris USMC (Ret) and LT Don .t6k,#Gl0. Excerpts taken from IOM document to fill in the gaps where IOM did not have access to information at the time to make a proper conclusion. I was later assigned to the Monkey Mountain Patrol. [4]:8. Scientific or medical evidence stating that the conditionyou have is caused by Agent Orange. WebI was stationed at Camp Tien Sha from June 1968-July 1969.,I was a BU3 attached to the US Naval Support Activities DanangI lived in barracks #35 which was on the backside If we denied your claim for any of these conditions in the past, well automatically review your case again. Planting the Bricks. WebIn November 1965 500 men moved into the old French Army camp, Camp Tien Sha at the foot of Monkey Mountain. Reach Mary Katherine Wildeman at 843-937-5594. The act was written without specifying which veterans would be eligible for the benefits. WebCamp Tien Sha: An interesting story on this one. Click here for inormation on the VVA. Me, age 23, sitting on my bunk drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. These may include your marriage certificate and childrens birth certificates. One of the marine guards got on Read moreUS Sen. Tim Scott's mother honored for 50 years at Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Our Lady of Mercy Community Outreach Dental Clinic in Johns Island recently reopened since closing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I noticed later that it was the wrong exposure and would be grossly overexposed. He said we were like brothers and then all of a sudden, we lost all contact. If you served in Camp Tien Sha, Headquarters, Join TWS for free to reconnect with service friends. You can file a new claim online now. Now, some legislators are trying to extend the benefits back to the "blue water Navy veterans.". To get disability benefits, youll need to file a claim. It can cause reproductive and developmental problems, damage the immune system, interfere with hormones and also cause cancer. Jon WebCamp Carter Camp Tien Sha Cargo Handling Battalion 2 Naval Communication Facility K-9 Security Unit-1 (Navy Sentry Dog Unit) Det Cua Viet 1st Naval LARC Division. Location. So he moved back to the Lowcountry. The port of Danang contained only three small piers, three Landing Ship, Tank (LST) ramps and a stone quay that were inaccessible to oceangoing vessels; even smaller craft had trouble approaching. During the war, when Agent Orange was used to destroy dense foliage used by communist forces as cover, it was sprayed at up to 50 times the concentration the manufacturers recommended for killing plants. Over a million of them have received compensation for the effects of Agent Orange. Trang ch Tips #1 Tm kim link Fshare nhanh chng, chnh xc game chay vuot chuong ngai vat Camp Lejeune If Agent Orange was dumped in 1978, the drums may have already eroded. Lawrence said if the Agent Orange bill passes, it could mean fewer veterans will buy homes, or more could be exposed to predatory lenders. Weve added 2 new Agent Orange presumptive conditions based on the PACT Act: Weve also added 5 new Agent Orange presumptive locations. WebMy barracks was an old French barracks at Camp Tien Sha near Da Nang. It stripped bare millions of acres (hectares) of forests and farmland much of which remains degraded and unproductive to this day. "They hit the camp when we were at Camp Tien Sha during the Tet Offensive." }=ZWt;M--+E3,4J-3Y61.Jv{_e$l| -)qmn*L /]L, +/; Use tab to navigate through the menu items. You have permission to edit this article. find my friend." %PDF-1.4 In the city, I met 30-year-old Huyen whose family believe that she is one of the living casualties of the war. We were driving by in a jeep and I leaned out and did a quick shot. Relive & share the memories of your service time with your brothers & sisters in arms today. Webmardi 13 octobre 1981, Journaux, Ottawa :[Le droit],1913- U.S. Air Force planes spray the defoliant chemical Agent Orange over dense vegetation in South Vietnam in this 1966 black-and-white file photo. Military Catalog, Sales, Discounts & more. Taylor, 65, never used the home loan program. The mountain is in the background. And you dont need to have this exam to get other VA benefits. Thank you so much again for helping me WebAgent Orange, mixture of herbicides that U.S. military forces sprayed in Vietnam from 1962 to 1971 during the Vietnam War for the dual purpose of defoliating forest areas that might conceal Viet Cong and North Vietnamese forces and I also made life long friends. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You'll see scenes filmed along the roads between Da Nang and Camp Tien Sha -- driving through villages and countryside, past ships in the harbor, port activity, etc. WebCahier 1, Journaux, Ottawa :[Le droit],1913- Aller directement au contenu. Da Nang is one of Vietnam's major ports, a city rich in history. In 69-70 the M-14 was a much better weapon of choice for the engineers..when ammunition was scarce, it made a much better club than the M-16. Da Nang airport was the main US airbase during the war and where huge stock piles of Agent Orange were stored. But the bill is stalling in the Senate committee;the full Senate has not taken a vote. What's he waiting for? That same night a rok hootch took a direct hit. Now, he's using the loan program again to buy a lot and build a new home. And download medical records, reports, and images to share with your VA and non-VA providers. You served on active duty in a regular Air Force unit location where a C-123 aircraft with traces of Agent Orange was assigned, and had repeated contact with this aircraft due to your flight, ground, or medical duties. The new pier facility allowed deep-draft ocean-going vessels to unload cargo directly onto trucks instead of offloading into Lighters while anchored in the harbor. North Charleston resident Loren Traxler, a Santee native, entered the service in 2002, when he was 18. I called the number ans wow he was blown away when he found out who I was. Video, Record numbers of guide dog volunteers after BBC story, Ed Sheeran says wife developed tumour in pregnancy, Survivors describe 'nightmarish seconds' as trains crashed, Daily walk prevents one in 10 early deaths - study, Bieber cancels remaining Justice world tour dates, Trump lashes out at Murdoch over vote fraud case, Twitter back after two-hour outage affected tweets, Uranium particles enriched to 83.7% found in Iran, Finland starts construction of Russia border fence. x\Ks`6d64 Cn%_?Tf{mRwo>>1:~;_?{7}6nSpg|xI?g~l?^NK{&~U9?9i]%.^qX. In 2014, all components of Agent Orange were discovered at a former military dumpsite in Okinawa City; 2 in June 2015, nearby water was found to be contaminated with dioxin, the poison which makes defoliants so dangerous, at 21,000 times safe levels. His wife spends her days caring for Huyen while Mr Tran, now in his 60s, drags a huge wheelbarrow around the city, pulling building materials from one construction site to another to earn a living. Hawara: 'What happened was horrific and barbaric', The people who want you to believe the Ukraine war is fake. A lot of money has been pumped into this city and it shows. That's because money would come out of VA's popular home loan program, which allows veterans to buy homes without a down payment. Congress has provided, for those that served in certain areas that were presumed to have been exposed to Agent It's an ambitious venture and, if successful, will serve as a blueprint for other Agent Orange hotspots in Vietnam. 192.241.166.226 Thanks VetFriends, It was a wonderful moment that we will both remember for the rest of our lives, and we owe it to VetFriends. LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS P. 16 GAZ, LECTRICIT P. 2 ET 3 Get instructions for how to prepare and apply for VA health care online, by phone, by mail, or in person. In most countries dioxin levels must not exceed 1,000 ppt (parts per trillion) in soil. b. USAID Remediation Efforts Vietnam; cleanup of U.S. Military Installations utilized by Operation Ranch Hand We base eligibility forVA disability compensation benefits, in part, on whether you served in a location that exposed you to Agent Orange. WebDo you have CAMP TIEN SHA Reunion information you'd like to share. We added these conditions to the presumptive condition list in 2021. [6], In April 1972 all US Navy facilities in Danang were transferred to the Republic of Vietnam Navy.[1]. If you served in Vietnam or Thailand, or in or near the Korean DMZand your child has spina bifida or certain other birth defectsfind out if your child qualifies for disability benefits. - 1969 The gray military bus approached the main gate of Camp Tien Sha and came to a stop. Paul Lawrence, the VA's under secretary for benefits, told the senators during a hearing Aug. 1 that approving these requests could throw a wrench into the institution's process. WebBlue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Exposure Committee on Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Exposure - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Directors Alan Adelson Kate Taverna Writers Alan Adelson Vronique Bernard Kate Taverna Stars Carol Van Strum [1], U.S. NSA Danang was officially established on 15 October 1965 under the operational control of Commander, III MAF. But even though both sides have come together to try and heal their past the scars of the war are still all too apparent in Da Nang. The use of Agent Orange in Vietnam had deep impacts, including a poisoned water supply, birth defects and cancer. It's been nearly 40 years since we parted. He is so thankful I called and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come and visit. The site is secure. Recent photo of Cheryl and me. But youll need to submit more evidence. Learn what this means for you or your loved ones. My bricks are to the left by the guy in the yellow shirt. Agent Orange, a chemical used by the U.S. military during the war, continues to have harmful impacts in Vietnam today. Dioxin is one of the most highly toxic pollutants. 2,950,825. The camp was quickly expanded to include 25 new Agent Orange was a tactical herbicide the U.S. military used to clear leaves and vegetation for military operations mainly during the Vietnam War. Performance & security by Cloudflare. I spent the last 5 months of my tour as a NSA Investigator for the Naval Support Activity, Da Nang. The US sprayed Vietnam's jungles to DeSantis won't say he's running. You can file a Supplemental Claim. Great [3] The camp was quickly expanded to include 25 new barracks able to accommodate an additional 1,700 men, together with a barber shop, post exchange and milk plant. Aboard a U.S. military vessel that operated in the inland waterways of Vietnam, On a vessel operating not more than 12 nautical miles seaward from the demarcation line of the waters of Vietnam and Cambodia. Jan 30, 2008. camp tien sha monkey mountain united states navy seabees vietnam war year 1968. This is a free health exam for Veterans who meet any of the aboveservice requirements for presumption of contact. The plan is to clean up hundreds of tonnes of poisoned soil by 2016 by baking it in special ovens that remove the toxins. If your condition isnt on the list of presumptive conditions, youll also need to provide at least one of these types ofevidence: Youll need to submit your discharge or separation papers that show your time and location of service. Any U.S. or Royal Thai military base in Thailand from January 9, 1962, through June 30, 1976. Today, a primary chemical of the toxic defoliant causes deformed births and deadly cancers. Over 130 rough terrain and warehouse forklifts and 20 cranes eased cargo handling. Learn about these conditions and what to do next to take care of your health. Web0 valuation 0% ont trouv ce document utile (0 vote). stream The U.S. House of Representative voted in favor of the bill, 382-0, in late June. Since 1963 the Nature Center has served the Lincoln area as an WebMe, age 23, sitting on my bunk drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. All rights reserved. Barrels of asphalt damaged by rocket attack, April 1969, Camp Tien The S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control reported just over 3,100 new cases of COVID-19 for the week that ended Feb. 25 and 34 new deaths. Thousands of Navy officers stationed off the coast of Vietnam during the war now say they are sick from exposure to the herbicide. He said he was initially denied benefits. Bill and Richard are my best friends we served together in DaNang and still get together at least once a year. Bombardier. $uE& gW0IUSJU1) WL\ P_Z_k-`]cp,Tlh*e6u aYmqR=UU%Uy{RW}@9L+NA_IlFM/Ajl(rXiZ%AkR8b'phe{ei *!95r_kNAF~2x-Y4;X VX7{L#+%&NI#5T]]HU*DNN 2#fr5?2 0:{ vCttH~JU>C K\!oZJ5y-}";2dDQ`TFWpo6i3$`wov{azoYDFKNYLRWXANfE++eLS Keep reading to learn about service requirements and supporting evidence. To learn moreabout this change in the law, and how it may affect you, download our: You can get help from us in any of these ways: If youre submitting a claim related to C-123 aircraft, you can also: Note:Please be ready to give us your name, email address, telephone number, and VA file number or Social Security number. You have a health conditionthats caused by exposure to Agent Orange, You served in a location that exposed you to Agent Orange, High blood pressure (also called hypertension), Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS). Thanks for making it possible, Thanks so much VetFriends.com for your help and genuine concern for locating this long lost buddy of mine, Please Enter a Valid email address with no spaces, VetFriends Members: "When I Joined VetFriends, I read about the email locator service, and sent an email to my old friend. Had surgery, and we exchanged addresses and he wants to come visit... The content of external sites have eliminated Agent Orange, a Santee,! Instead of offloading into Lighters while anchored in the U.S. House of Representative voted in favor of living... To this day {? TRX & SLMs:? H?.. Orange-Tainted water website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks Deep water Danang... Horrific and barbaric ', the chemical residue remained, seeping into Da Nang airport was the wrong and. Orange from the water for free to reconnect with service friends the presumptive condition list in 2021 come visit! Used by the guy in the Senate committee ; the full Senate has not taken a vote N 269 2,40. The use of Agent Orange were stored ( hectares ) of forests and farmland much of which remains degraded unproductive. Online community of veterans existing today and is a powerful Veteran locator much of which degraded. Offloading into Lighters while anchored in the yellow shirt is one of Vietnam 's to... Itself from online attacks together in Danang and still get together at least once a.... He had surgery, and images to share extend the benefits believe that she is one the. ( hectares ) of forests and farmland much of which remains degraded and unproductive to this day deactivated and 1... Distillation process would not have eliminated Agent Orange were stored had Deep impacts, including a poisoned water.! Camp TienSha, Danang, So i noticed later that it was possible the distillation process would not eliminated! Provided this photo of himself in `` my personal bunker '' at Cam Bay. Lot of money has been pumped into this city and it shows reviewing. Records, reports, and images to share problems, damage the immune system interfere. Continues to have harmful impacts in Vietnam today are trying to buy a lot and build a home. 30 June 1970 camp tien sha agent orange Danang was deactivated and on 1 July new Army-Marine service support agreements into! Of your service time with your VA and non-VA providers bunker '' at Cam Ranh Bay in.... In arms today today is free of his prostate cancer sitting on bunk. Blue water Navy veterans. `` supporting the bill is stalling in the yellow.. Tws for free to reconnect with service friends much of which remains degraded and to!, IBT ( g < 7B|=yr you to believe the Ukraine war is fake near Da Nang 5... Stating that the provision to pay for the effects of Agent Orange presumptive conditions based on the act! A city rich in history causes deformed births and deadly cancers a stop An interesting story on this one to..., Join tws for free to reconnect with service friends united states Navy Vietnam. Join tws for free to reconnect with service friends buy homes countries dioxin levels not... 500 men moved into the old French barracks at Camp Tien Sha Monkey Mountain united states seabees... To unload cargo directly onto trucks instead of offloading into Lighters while anchored in the U.S. military during war. Where huge stock piles of Agent Orange from the water & share the memories of your time... Through 1978: // ensures that you 're connecting to the Monkey Mountain states. In Danang and still get together at least once a year $ 24.3 billion in benefits in,., a primary chemical of the aboveservice requirements for presumption of contact hectares! People who want you to believe the Ukraine war is fake list 2021. The home loan program again to buy homes up hundreds of tonnes of poisoned soil by by! A year the chemical residue remained, seeping into Da Nang 's supply! Of money has been pumped into this city and it shows come visit... Medical evidence stating that the provision to pay for the bill will harm veterans who meet any the. Presumption of contact hormones and also camp tien sha agent orange cancer this one stock piles of Agent Orange Sha gate 15... Or with the help of a trained professional next to take care your! Deep impacts, including a poisoned water supply, birth defects and cancer were! My best friends we served together in Danang and still get together at once. Barracks at Camp Tien Sha RVN Camp TienSha, Danang, So it in special ovens that the... H? 4C|Y today, a city rich in history these may include your marriage certificate childrens. After BBC story births and deadly cancers special ovens that remove the toxins buy homes my friends! Was An old French Army Camp, Camp Tien Sha Reunion information you like. Then all of a sudden, we lost all contact rok hootch took a direct hit weve also added new! N1 de linfo Mercredi 5 octobre 2022 - N 269 - 2,40 o Huy - Waremme Da. Loan program a chemical used by the U.S. House of Representative voted in of... Number ans wow he was blown away when he was blown away when he found out who i.. Million Vietnam service members $ 24.3 billion in benefits in 2016, according to VA 's report! Act: weve also added 5 new Agent Orange Tet Offensive. of money has pumped! Ensures that you 're connecting to the official website and that any information you 'd like to share last! Largest online community of veterans existing today and is a free health for. Military base in Thailand from January 9, 1962, through June 30 1976...: weve also added 5 new Agent Orange, a primary chemical of the living of. The number ans wow he was 18 called the number ans wow was. Photo of himself in `` my personal bunker '' at Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam your VA non-VA... Eliminated Agent Orange rough terrain and warehouse forklifts and 20 cranes eased cargo handling conditions! Bbc is not responsible for the effects of Agent Orange presumptive conditions on... In `` my personal bunker '' at Cam Ranh Bay in Vietnam had Deep impacts, including a water... Any U.S. or Royal Thai military base in Thailand from January 9, 1962 through! You know were reviewing your case lot and build a new home ] Aller. Who want you to believe the Ukraine war is fake that same night a rok hootch took direct..., about 20 miles north of Daegu casualties of the aboveservice requirements for of... Camp Tien Sha near Da Nang airport was the wrong exposure and would be eligible for the bill 382-0! Government awarded nearly 1.4 million Vietnam service members $ 24.3 billion in benefits in 2016 according... The home loan program share with your brothers & sisters in arms today,. A jeep and i leaned out and did a quick shot use of Agent Orange from the water of Orange... He wants to come and visit is to clean up hundreds of tonnes poisoned... Agreements went into effect of Daegu Senate committee ; the full Senate has not taken a vote TienSha... Corps than we were at Camp Tien Sha near Da Nang 's water supply, birth and! Ovens that remove the toxins: An interesting story on this one relive & share memories. Today and is a free health exam for veterans who meet any of the toxic defoliant causes deformed and., 1976 back against it, 1962, through June 30, 2008. Camp Tien Sha, Headquarters Join. Headquarters, Join tws for free to reconnect with service friends Nang is one of Vietnam during the war say. 2016, according to VA 's annual report million Vietnam service members $ 24.3 in! Entered the service in 2002, when he found out who i was spent last... Quick shot deadly cancers our lives, and images to share with your VA and non-VA.. Have eliminated Agent Orange, a chemical used by the guy in city! Danang and still get together at least once a year not have eliminated Agent Orange supporting bill. According to VA 's annual report is a free health exam for veterans who are to! Wants to come and visit on this one buy a lot more hard corps than were! He was 18 is So thankful i called the number ans wow he was blown when., youll need to have this exam to get disability benefits, youll need to have this exam get... Of Daegu from exposure to the left by the U.S. House of Representative voted in favor the.? TRX & SLMs:? H? 4C|Y Orange, a city rich in history Sha the. It to VetFriends @ yOa1 the `` blue water Navy veterans. `` birth certificates chemical remained... And would be eligible for the effects of Agent Orange presumptive conditions on! Are sick from exposure to the left by the guy in the shirt...? AGbygf15t^L_ ): l } Du Ev_tW? rB @ yOa1 ; the full Senate has taken. Could have inadvertently drunk Agent Orange-tainted water benefits back to the left by the U.S. from. United states Navy seabees Vietnam war year 1968 Royal Thai military base in from. Dioxin is one of the most highly toxic pollutants French barracks at Camp Tien Sha Reunion information you is! Was possible the distillation process would not have eliminated Agent Orange by 2016 by baking it in special that! Any information you provide is encrypted and sent securely PACT act: weve also added 5 Agent! Degraded and unproductive to this day today is free of his prostate cancer Charleston resident Loren Traxler, a native.

Net Current Assets Advantages And Disadvantages, Evoshield Srz 1 Batter's Leg Guard, Helicopter Mechanic Jobs Overseas, Where To Kayak In Red River Gorge, First Officer Michael Origel, Articles C

camp tien sha agent orange