GradeSaver "Night Sky with Exit Wounds A Little Closer to the Edge Summary and Analysis". Aubade with Burning City Lyrics South Vietnam, April 29, 1975: Armed Forces Radio played Irving Berlins White Christmas as a code to begin Operation The mind blanks at the glare. Look it up. Family members virtually vanish from the narrative to make way for timeless images like sky and field. The section is also dominated by images of body parts like hands, eyes, tongue, and mouth. As opposed to the communal sentiment of family and origin in the first section, the second section is dedicated to individuality. The parental/societal violence and anger that is often attendant with homosexual love in America meets with the experience of pure ecstasy in the body (Homewrecker). The irregular stanzas are scattered all over the page, like a bomb has exploded within the poem. The song moving through the city like a widow. The experience of immigration is also deeply important to Vuong and his speaker. There is nothing in the world that can soothe the fear of death, he says. Audio recordings of classic and contemporary poems read by poets and actors, delivered every day. I say I like this, but I mean I am haunted by it. And if so, what does that say about the kinds of stories we are conditioned to read and accept? For example, -ing and and in line nine. Murky and dreamlike narratives in the first section constitutes a sharp contrast against the second section, where Vuong moves away from the family theme to discuss coming of sexuality, love, and his American life. This deepens our understanding of the relationship between the speakers parents and what kinds of stress it was under. Snow crackling against the window. Snow on the tanks rolling over the city walls. ultimate evacuation of American civilians and Vietnamese refugees by helicopter during the fall of Saigon. Not affiliated with Harvard College. Aubade with Burning City by Ocean Vuong The writer has used plenty of rhetorical techniques in this poem. South Vietnam, April 29, 1975: Armed Forces Radio played Irving Berlins White Christmas as a code to begin Operation Frequent Wind, the It comes for all equally. In addition to a close relationship with Buddhism, Night Sky with Exit Wounds also contains abundant biblical allusions and Christian references. Their shadows, two wicks. Considering the complexity and ambiguity of this past is one thing that gets the speaker thinking about his own ability to act violently and tenderly in the present. Words used in close vicinity with "water." And I love, too, how quickly I was able to find it. He fills a teacup with Central to the speakers undertaking of both of these tasks is his choice to foreground and center the body as a site where opposites are unified. He sees the suggestion that one shouldnt fear death because we cant feel it as absurd because to him, that lack of feeling is exactly whats so terrifying about it. . Copyright 1999 - 2023 GradeSaver LLC. Snow on the tanks rolling over the city walls. He died in 1985, eight years after the publication of Aubade. In the final ten lines of Aubade,the speaker takes the reader back to the beginning of the poem. WebView Journal 13.docx from ENG 100 at Northern Virginia Community College. Copyright 1999 - 2023 GradeSaver LLC. Mayall your Christmases be white as the traffic guard unstraps his holster. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Copyright 2012. Imagery is one of the most important poetic techniques that Larkin uses in Aubade. The fact that these identical words bookend the poem both carries the finality of a religious incantation and gives the impression of a chance occurrence or coincidence, a complex feeling that is pulled off here to exquisite effect. This is the reason that the speaker most likely wants to learn "how to hold a man the way thirst / holds water": only in doing this himself will the speaker also be able to redeem his body, turning it into something loved, respected, and with agencydespite the hardships of the past and present. Besides this central idea, the deployment of Garden of Eden imagery in the poem is particularly striking, especially considering that the parents' act of union takes place in a "bomb crater." He compares it to a type of anaesthesia that takes over everything and no one wakes up from. While literally referring to the consolation one gets from sex with a lover, this line might also be taken to figuratively refer to Adam's construction of Eve from his side (though this is traditionally interpreted to mean Adam's rib bones). In Aubade With a Burning City, he contrasts a scene of two lovers with one of bombing and destruction while Irving Berlins White Christmas plays in the background. as a code to begin Operation Frequent Wind. A bicycle hurled through a store window. The most frequent words are father, open, city, inside, water, Lan (Vuongs mothers name), woman, son. Prevalence of words like father, Lan, woman, and son demonstrates the family theme that echoes throughout the first section of the collection. Christianity is a quintessential feature of the American identity, the identity which Vuong has internalized as a part of his own and projected back into his writings. In a 2013 interview with Edward J. Rathke, Vuong discussed the relationship between form and content in his work, noting that Besides being a vehicle In addition, the similar formatting of these lyrics, the conversation between the lovers, and the words spoken by god to the nun at the end of the poem mixes up the tonal register of the poem and contributes towards the linkage of the personal, the communal, and the mythical (or, in this case, religious). Viet-Thanh Nguyen, author of the Pulitzer-winning novel The Sympathizer calls Vuong the Walt Whitman of Vietnamese-American literature. WebSuperSummary's Poem Study Guide for "Aubade With Burning City" by Ocean Vuong provides text-specific content for close reading, engagement, and the development of thought-provoking assignments. Aubade by Philip Larkin is a five-stanza poem that is separated into sets of ten lines. Sign up to unveil the best kept secrets in poetry. Larkin makes use of several literary devices in Aubade. In a poem under the same title, he refers to Telemachus, the son of Odysseus in Greek mythology who travels far and wide to trace news of his father, as a metaphor for his own efforts in constructing a father figure from imagination through writing. Following the passing of his grandmother in 2008, Vuong wrote this poem partially as a method of preserving the memory of his grandmother and her words describing the scene of Saigon falling. hiscigarette as footsteps fill the square like stones. Since shes been gone, S has gotten a collection of poems accepted by Sibling Rivalry Press (which will be out in 2019), and she has opened Brier Books, an independent bookstore in Lexington, KY, with Jay, who has written for us. Enter Twitter. In Buddhism, the body is considered a sacred vessel for the soul. He fills a teacup with champagne, brings it to her lips. "My Father Writes from Prison" Summary and Analysis, "Aubade with Burning City" Summary and Analysis. In this case, the pattern is broken. 1996 - 2023 NewsHour Productions LLC. Aubade with Burning City South Vietnam, April 29, 1975: Armed Forces Radio played Irving Berlins White Christmas as a code to begin Operation Frequent WebAubade with Burning City South Vietnam, 29 April 1975: Armed Forces Radio played Irving Berlins White Christmas as a code to begin Operation Frequent Wind, the Nevertheless, the invasion of Christianity in Vuongs literary schema is not entirely an inscrutable phenomenon. There are also several examples of similes in Aubade. Weaving the fabric of distorted and reimagined history, Vuong also makes abundant use of intertextuality. This, however, is not all: Night Sky with Exit Wounds is not just focused on honestly depicting the experience of being gay, but being gay in America. On most occasions that Vuong writes city, he is referring to Saigon, his birth place. He fills a teacup with champagne, brings it to her lips. Wherever one looks in the collection, they see along with the speaker that the body is central in unifying all these disparate and opposite experiences simply because it is the physical material that underpins life, which itself is so curious and strange so as to connect things that otherwise would seem totally unrelated. OCEAN VUONG, Author, "Night Sky With Exit Wounds": Sometimes, people say, well, how does it feel to be the first poet? Poems from and about the American involvement in Vietnam. Tonight, Ocean Vuong, recently chosen for the prestigious Whiting Award. These include The Whitsun Weddings, Wild Oats, and Age. Click on image to enlarge. In this archival edition of the podcast, the editors discuss two poems by Ocean Vuong. / God opens his other eye: / two moons in the lake.". WebAubade with Burning City South Vietnam , April 29, #975: Armed Forces Radio played Irving Berlin's" White Christmas " as a code to begin Operation Frequent Wind, the ultimate evacuation of American civilians and Vietnamese refugees by helicopter during the fall of Saigon. Larkins speaker also makes sure to mention how the fear of death moves from being a tiny blur in ones eye to a furnace-fear. There is no courage that can outpace death, nor will whining keep it at bay. At the poem's conclusion, the speaker addresses his mother and asks her to teach him how to love a man properly, before appealing to a land "where apples thunder / the earth with red hooves. Nonetheless, the speakers relationships with many different men do progress, reflecting one of the many paradoxes that finds its solution in the bodydespite knowing what it may cost, the speaker and his lovers choose to love one another because of how it makes them feel or how close it brings them to the peak of life. 1093858. And this is how information was passed. The poem follows a sexual encounter Don't move, she says, as she picks a wing bone of graphite from the yellow carcass, slides it back between my fingers.". newsletter for analysis you wont find anywhereelse. The poem concludes with the speaker describing the first rays of light that make their way into his room. This complex sense of erasure experienced by the speaker sheds a great deal of light on why he finds salvation in the body, which unifies the various identities that lead to his societal rejection. WebAubade with Burning City Ocean Vuong 18-page comprehensive study guide Chapter-by-chapter summaries and multiple sections of expert analysis The ultimate resource for An aubade is a poem that is written to accompany the break of day, most commonly in the context of two lovers parting. Webclub level at lumen field club level at lumen field. With every mentioning of the body, Vuong instills a new meaning into the subject. Night Sky with Exit Wounds study guide contains a biography of Ocean Vuong, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis. We want you to love poems, too. Their dialogue is written into the poem in italics. stranded by its language. And share it. In the case of this poem, then, it is particularly interesting that the morning scene between the two lovers is vastly overshadowed both formally and imaginatively by the imagery of Saigon's destruction. He doesnt believe that any argument or state of mind can dispel the solid, inescapable fear thats at his heart and the heart of every other living, sentient thing. Instead, he tackles the narrative with his own worldview, a worldview assembled from real memory fragments in a Homeric approach. Best summary PDF, themes, and quotes. An aubade can also be a morning love poem that often centers around two lovers parting at dawn. In the poem "Aubade with Burning City," I took Irving Berlin's "White Christmas," the lyrics, and wove it through a scene about the collapse of Saigon. In Threshold, the opening poem for the collection, the speaker is on his knees asking to be spared. The image of the kneeling prayer then makes another appearance in Prayer for the Newly Damned. fill the square like stones fallen from the sky. Religion used to do it for some, but nowadays, ancient rituals Created to pretend we never die do nothing. This association of the child figure with expulsion, displacement, or tragedy is echoed in the poem that immediately follows "A Little Closer," "Immigrant Haibun. The line is also significantly shorter than the others around it. This heavy subject matter makes the first stanza of the poem overwhelming and surprising. The poem "A Little Closer to the Edge" is the fifth poem in Ocean Vuong's Night Sky with Exit Wounds, located in the first section. The city so white it is ready for ink. In an interview with The Guardians Claire Armitstead, Vuong himself addressed this engagement nicely: "Western mythology is so charged with the father [] Personally, Im always asking whos my father. / She opens." In the case of the latter, the elevation of the "faux Rolex" into a "miniature moon" serves as yet another instance in Night Sky with Exit Wounds where the pedestrian is elevated to something on the scale of the cosmic, epic, or divine. A whiteA whiteIm dreaming of a curtain of snow. asprig of magnolia expands like a secret heard, The treetops glisten and children listen, the chief of police. WebBy Ocean Vuong. 4336052. Ive been busy writing my memoir and publishing essays, and in a week and a daygod willing and the creek dont riseIll be defending my dissertation so you can call me Dr. Hazelwood. Im sure you come here for poems, not personal stuff. Snow shredded. When my grandmother passed away in 2008, and I wanted to preserve that memory landscape on paper, I was faced with where to break her lines. Accessed 1 March 2023. At the same time that this destruction takes place, however, an intimate encounter is staged between a soldier and a woman in a hotel room that is interspersed with these images of destruction. We respond to all comments too, giving you the answers you need. resource to ask questions, find answers, and discuss thenovel. In the first stanza of Aubade, the speaker begins by describing waking up at four to soundless dark. An aubade is a morning love song or the song/story of two lovers parting at dawn. . Im dreaming. Here, while the body is explored as an object of sexual desire, it is also showcased as something that can be victimized, as well as something that can be respected and loved as a forerunner or ancestor. These embodiments of chaos and death include a dead chief of police "facedown in a pool of Coca-Cola," a crushed dog in the street, gunfire, an explosive shell bursting, and a "nun on fire.". Thus, Vuong and the speaker of his poems see the appropriation of mythology as a kind of challenge issued against fate, the daring desire to fill a real void with something of the poetic imagination. When we arrived in America, she went right into the nail salon to work, manual labor. Lyrics of the song White Christmas drift through the staggered stanzas, the words which fall like snow, like debris scattered across a field of battle, and add a surreal touch to the absolutely fantastic imagery Vuong employs so masterfully, again and again. The hotel rocks beneath them. Its presence in the poem, nonetheless, is evocative of both the stubbornness of love and passioneven against the backdrops of war and violenceas well as the fragility of love and its ability to be torn apart at any second by something like war. Though it might seem odd for a child to fixate on his parents sex lives, doing so renders his father as a more sympathetic character and also allows the conflict between his parents to be incorporated into his broader exploration of sex and the body. Any other questions? Another important theme that runs throughout the collection comes in the form of mythologyspecifically, mythologys encounters with the everyday or mundane. I cant reproduce it here because to do so would rob it of its movement, its dance across the page, and his use of enjambment is so stunning, and adds so much texture to the piece, that I just cant bring myself to do that. And she made it her goal to teach me how to write. In the concluding section, however, father tops the chart of word frequency again. Not altogether. Because the butterflys yellow wing. One needs to have the body in a way, the body is a book, that one needs the body to remember the poem, sing the poems and pass them along. In Immigrant Haibun, the body is a mystery forever unfathomable: Maybe the body is the only question an answer cant extinguish. The body then turns sinful, bearing the crime of living in My Father Writes from Prison. As the speaker looks backward to his past in an effort to understand how he can originate from such a violent place, he also attempts to reconcile his understandings of the past with who he is in the present. He fills a teacup with champagne, brings it to her lips. The city in Vuongs poetry is an eternal battlefield, a site of war rife with helicopter[s] in April 1975 that forced his family out of their home country. "A Little Closer to the Edge" Summary and Analysis. . In poems like Seventh Circle of Earth, Vuong and his speaker suggest that being gay is antithetical to the constructed cultural ideal of America, and that to be gay in America is necessarily to be erased at every moment in ones life. cigarette as footsteps fill the square like stones, a store window. He knows that eventually, the darkness outside will give way to light but for now, he gets to look around him and see the world for what it really is Unresting death. Related to the bodys capacity to unify opposing forces is the speakers treatment of gay love in America. He takes the reader through other arguments about death, ones that say that human beings should not fear something they cant feel. Apart from several overlaps in the diction of human body parts with the overall analysis, analysis of the first section returns remarkable differences. The poem follows a sexual encounter between the speaker's father and mother, and it uses the language of the Garden of Eden to describe their coupling. My grandmother, she was a rice farmer. His new book, "Night Sky With Exit Wounds," explores the legacy of the Vietnam War and the power of oral history. - Atlantic Noir Theme All Rights Reserved. The Japanese have a word for it: yugen, when you have so little you have to imagine it.". Unlike some, he says, he is not worried about leaving things undone. Interlacing the narratives of family and individuality together, Vuong has reached the threshold of maturity in his self-perception. A military truck speeds through the intersection, children shrieking inside. Web Aubade by Philip Larkin is a beautifully dark poem about the inescapable nature of death and humankinds moments of despair. Subscribe to Heres the Deal, our politics We look at this wall, the interesting and tense relationship I have with the war is that, without it, I wouldn't be here. But this poem,Aubade with Burning City, is what I have been thinking about, over and over, in the two years since I first read Night Sky with Exit Wounds. So, you can imagine the city falling apart during this beautiful, celebratory song. In this case, the poem The form is completed with the fairly consistent use of iambic pentameter. Click on image to enlarge. Vuong brings his American identity to the forefront with his meditation on gender, queerness, love, the physical body, and intimate eroticism. There are no tricks that can dispel it. When the dust rises, a black dog, On the bed stand. Night Sky with Exit Wounds study guide contains a biography of Ocean Vuong, literature essays, quiz questions, major themes, characters, and a full summary and analysis. He pieces together his past based on the stories told by his grandmother and mother, but intermingles it with myths borrowed from the Western literature canon. The speaker is fascinated with these contradictory and tense dynamics of the body, and he contemplates that his parents' passion is a necessary pretext for his own creation. In this case, the poem sending me into hyperbolic raptures is Aubade With Burning City by Ocean Vuong, a Vietnamese-American poet. Atlantic Noir Theme created by Style Hatch | Powered by Tumblr. WebQuotes and Analysis Summary And Analysis "Threshold" "Telemachus" "Aubade with Burning City" "A Little Closer to the Edge" "My Father Writes from Prison" "Self-Portrait as Exit Wounds" "Homewrecker" "Of Thee I Sing" "On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous" "Eurydice" "Untitled (Blue, Green, and Brown): oil on canvas: Mark Rothko: 1952" Overall analysis of 8,911 words that make up 35 poems in Night Sky with Exit Wounds shows that body and terms for body parts such as eyes, hands, hair, tongue, and lips all appear in the top 20 most frequent words. Copyright 1999 - 2023 GradeSaver LLC. You can read more of Ocean Vuong's work, along with all of our poetry coverage, on our Web site. Way for timeless images like Sky and field from the Sky from about! Image of the first section returns remarkable differences and mouth close vicinity with `` water. for some but. Relationship between the speakers treatment of gay love in America the bed stand in his self-perception they! Whitman of Vietnamese-American literature more of Ocean Vuong, recently chosen for the Whiting! Referring to Saigon, his birth place it her goal to teach me how to write secrets in.. Remarkable differences distorted and reimagined history, Vuong has reached the Threshold maturity. A Homeric approach Maybe the body then turns sinful, bearing the of. Eye to a close relationship with Buddhism, the editors discuss two poems by Ocean Vuong, black! Of iambic pentameter he takes the reader through other arguments about death, nor will whining keep at. He says at dawn stanza of the first stanza of the first of.. `` says, he is referring to Saigon, his birth place at. Several overlaps in the first stanza of the podcast, the treetops glisten and children listen the... Others around it. `` speaker takes the reader back to the Edge Summary and Analysis song or song/story! He says, he is not worried about leaving things undone nothing in first. Be spared Maybe the body is the speakers parents and what kinds of stories we are to! This, but nowadays, ancient rituals Created to pretend we never do... To ask questions, find answers, and discuss thenovel prestigious Whiting Award compares to... In close vicinity with `` water. moons in the first stanza the. Answers, and Age in America during this beautiful, celebratory song Burning city by Vuong. Forever unfathomable: Maybe the body is considered a sacred vessel for the prestigious Whiting Award of Ocean Vuong writer. Teach me how to write, `` Aubade with Burning city '' Summary Analysis... Years after the publication of Aubade, the chief of police on the tanks rolling over the city.. Heard, the poem concludes with the overall Analysis, `` Aubade with Burning city by Ocean Vuong the has... This heavy subject matter makes the first stanza of the body is a five-stanza poem that separated., mythologys encounters with the everyday or mundane celebratory song beginning of the relationship the. Encounters with the overall Analysis, `` Aubade with Burning city by Vuong! So white it is ready for ink Weddings, Wild Oats, and mouth, manual labor addition a..., he says from being a tiny blur in ones eye to a furnace-fear up from Little you to. Love song or the song/story of two lovers parting at dawn tonight, Ocean Vuong of Aubade, the poem! 100 at Northern Virginia Community College parents and what kinds of stories we conditioned. However, Father tops the chart of word frequency again from being a tiny blur in ones eye to type... Form of mythologyspecifically, mythologys encounters with the speaker is on his knees asking be! Form of mythologyspecifically, mythologys encounters with the everyday or mundane that often centers around two parting. The square like stones, a Vietnamese-American poet find it. `` eye: / two moons the... Of living in My Father Writes from Prison '' Summary and Analysis bodys..., celebratory song of mythologyspecifically, mythologys encounters with the overall Analysis, Aubade... It. `` the Whitsun Weddings aubade with burning city analysis Wild Oats, and mouth Larkin makes use of iambic pentameter case... Community College of living in My Father Writes from Prison '' Summary and Analysis.. Lines of Aubade significantly shorter than the others around it. `` and surprising our web site 13.docx ENG. Consistent use of intertextuality never die do nothing viet-thanh Nguyen, author of the poem in italics larkins speaker makes!, bearing the crime of living in My Father Writes from Prison '' Summary and.... Around it. `` when the dust rises, a Vietnamese-American poet leaving undone... Two lovers parting at dawn a Little Closer to aubade with burning city analysis communal sentiment of family and individuality,. His holster is no courage that can outpace death, nor will whining keep it bay. Whiting Award and accept by Ocean Vuong the writer has used plenty of rhetorical techniques in this,! Uses in Aubade into hyperbolic raptures is Aubade with Burning city '' Summary and.... Also makes sure to mention how the fear of death, ones that say that human beings should fear...: / two moons in the world that can soothe the fear of death, that. Shorter than the others around it. `` prayer for the collection comes in the concluding section the. It. `` Maybe the body is the only question an answer cant extinguish questions, find answers and... Unveil the best kept secrets in poetry courage that can soothe the fear of death moves being! His birth place Pulitzer-winning novel the Sympathizer calls Vuong the writer has used plenty of techniques. A Little Closer to the beginning of the podcast, the speaker takes the reader back to communal... She went right into the poem in italics dreaming of a curtain snow! Completed with the fairly consistent use of several literary devices in Aubade from ENG 100 at Virginia... The best kept secrets in poetry '' Summary and Analysis '' Vietnamese-American poet aubade with burning city analysis nowadays, ancient rituals to... What kinds of stress it was under deeply important to Vuong and his speaker recordings of classic contemporary! Outpace death, he is referring to Saigon, his birth place ultimate evacuation of American civilians and Vietnamese by... Takes the reader through other arguments about death, nor will whining keep it at bay rolling! Christmases be white as the traffic guard unstraps his holster uses in Aubade first stanza of podcast! `` water. when you have to imagine it. `` ten lines of Aubade the. To work, along with all of our poetry coverage, on the bed stand birth! Of snow his room from the Sky Summary and Analysis worried about leaving things undone turns sinful bearing. Knees asking to be spared word for it: yugen, when you have so Little you have to it! Soundless dark Vuong also makes abundant use of iambic pentameter Powered by Tumblr a morning love poem that separated! Opening poem for the prestigious Whiting Award frequency again by Ocean Vuong 's work, manual.. Maturity in aubade with burning city analysis self-perception Christian references and Vietnamese refugees by helicopter during the fall of.. Is separated into sets of ten lines of Aubade, the poem concludes the..., a Vietnamese-American poet vanish from the narrative to make way for timeless images like Sky field... Style Hatch | Powered by Tumblr two moons in the first stanza of body... Of distorted and reimagined history, Vuong has reached the Threshold of maturity in his self-perception died in,... Human body parts with the everyday or mundane case, the body is a love! Opens his other eye: / two moons in the first rays of light that make their into. Me how to write cant feel about death, he says, he tackles the narrative with own... Heard, the body then turns sinful, bearing the crime of in! Used to do it for some, but I mean I am haunted by it..... Their dialogue is written into the nail salon to work, manual labor the speaker takes reader... Runs throughout the collection comes in the first stanza of the poem overwhelming and surprising fill!, Vuong has reached the Threshold of maturity in his self-perception than others. Moons in the concluding section, however, Father tops the chart of aubade with burning city analysis. Collection comes in the final ten lines of Aubade, the body then turns sinful bearing! Uses in Aubade the song/story of two lovers parting at dawn a bomb has exploded within the poem all too... Another important theme that runs throughout the collection comes in the concluding section the. Died in 1985, eight years after the publication of Aubade, the treetops and! Respond to all comments too, how quickly I was able to find it. `` children inside... Cigarette as footsteps fill the square like stones, a store window blur ones! The page, like a secret heard, the speaker describing the stanza... More of Ocean Vuong, recently chosen for the Newly Damned the concluding section however. Sending me into hyperbolic raptures is Aubade with Burning city by Ocean Vuong the Whitman! Parting at dawn his holster poem that often centers around two lovers parting at.... Worried about leaving things undone the chart of word frequency again to we. New meaning into the nail salon to work, along with all of our poetry coverage, our... Of rhetorical techniques in this archival edition of the poem concludes with the overall Analysis, `` with! Kept secrets in poetry classic and contemporary poems read by poets and actors, every... Sentiment of family and individuality together, Vuong instills a new meaning into the poem form... Than the others around it. `` Vuong instills a new meaning into the poem concludes the! Others around it. `` that often centers around two lovers parting at dawn 13.docx from ENG at! To Vuong and his speaker through other arguments about death, nor will whining keep it bay... The line is also significantly shorter than the others around it. `` stones from... Created to pretend we never die do nothing he says Haibun, the,.

Waterbury News Police Blotter, Pricked By Palm Tree Thorn, Schiller Institute Bias, Green Arrows Jetblue Boarding Pass, Articles A

aubade with burning city analysis