Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. $1,455-$1,730 With an amazing location and a true community experience. 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 Street View Add a commute Property details Property type Apartment Last updated 4 weeks ago Pets Dogs OK Year built 2015 Availability. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Warning This browser is no longer supported. This property has studios to three bedrooms starting at $1,605/mo. Large sections or Orange Ave and Amelia street have excess capacity that could be made into parking. Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. Parking is a problem. Directions: I-4 TO GARLAND EXIT. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Staff was helpful. 480 N Orange Avenue #A1 Line, Orlando, FL 32801 (MLS# T3425372) is a Apartment property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 1,036 sqft of floor space. 480 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32801 Central Business District 1 Bed 1 Bath 691 sqft Homes for Sale Near 480 N Orange Ave $349,000 2bd 1ba 1,044 sqft 811 Arlington St, Orlando, FL 32805 Lpt Realty 1.35 ACRES $265,000 2bd 2ba 1,053 sqft (on 1.35 acres) 911 N Orange Ave #224, Orlando, FL 32801 Exp Realty LLC $375,000 2bd 1ba 751 sqft It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, storage, and outdoor space. This home was built in 2015 and last sold on 2023-02-20 for $1,820. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. 480 N Orange Avenue #A1 Line is currently listed for rent at $1,790 and was received on January 26, 2023. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, Special Features: 42 Cabinetry W Under Cabinet Lighting, 9 Ceilings, American Landmark 360 Resident Program, Club Room W Full Demonstration Kitchen, Contemporary Tile Backsplash, Convenient 24 7 Online Resident Services, Electric Vehicle Charging Station, Gourmet Style Kitchens, Modern Satin Hardware Lighting And Fixtures, Sleek Granite Countertops, Spacious Walk In Closets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Strength Cardio Center W Spin Room, Wood Style Plank Flooring, Sundeck, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. Central Station - 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. At Central Station on Orange, you'll always be connected to what you love most about life in Orlando, Florida. Some people show up, others arrive. and contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Downtown Orlando is home to a world-class Arts District, touting more than 20 art galleries, the exquisite Doctor Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and countless cultural events hosted throughout the year. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? FL 7.1 mi, Kissimmee, 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, - $400 million annual retail trade potential within 5 minute trade area More public record information on 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, Orlando Central Park Commercial Real Estate, Space is ready to go, built out of small office, small retail. See photos and amenities of 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. The Zestimate for this house is $263,700, which has decreased by $53 in the last 30 days. The staff is outstanding! Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Information is provided, in part, by Stellar MLS. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Central Station on Orange is an apartment community located in Orange County and the 32801 ZIP Code. Central Station on Orange has 5 parks within 2.3 miles, including Lake Eola Park, Mayor Carl T. Langford Park, and Delaney Park. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. This property was built in 2015. 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, View this property at 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Please check back in a few minutes. RIGHT ON AMELIA. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # The price is very reasonable for what was offered. Central station is in a great location, clean updated apartments. I love the tranquility, as well as the people that are in the building. 480 N Orange Ave Apt 325, Orlando, FL 32801 Ask an Agent Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back undefined undefined Public View Owner View Off Market Share this home Edit Facts N/A Nearby value. Residents and visitors alike are drawn to the Arts District for its eclectic energy, which is defined by a combination of sidewalk cafes, historic architecture, public art installations, boutique shops, and lively bars. The office staff is really great. Youll have excellent transit living in this area, with several nearby transit stops. About 480 N Orange Ave Unit S1 Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. There's occasional loud neighbors, but more quiet than some other apartment communities in downtown Orlando. Will send to collections before contacting you so beware. Zestimate Home Value: $263,700. Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. Contact the broker for information on availability. Communication is important and they are on it! The staff are continually nice. When I first moved to Orlando, I truly loved living at Central Station; however, over the past two years, that thought process has changed significantly. . This apartment is located at 480 N Orange Ave #325, Orlando, FL. Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-613-1303. The place is overall super nice and everyone was super helpful. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Listing data representing this rental, including but not limited to availability, pricing, features, and description, are subject to change. The trains are far too loud for there not being sound reducing windows. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Space is ready to go, built out of small office, small retail; About the Property - 5.6 acre mixed-use transit oriented development, Central Station will connect riders of . 32901, 1-2 Br Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 in our listings. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. I would highly recommend these apartments to friends and family. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. $1,535-$2,015 Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. Central Station allows you to live in the center of your universe. Take advantage of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center. Renting in the Arts District affords residents walkable access to a broad range of inspired amenities that celebrate the visual arts, cinematic arts, literature, and performing arts. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, The staff has been nothing but nice and helpful. Be the first to add a review on this property. See 8 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. I love living here, best priced and great amenities! The amenities are about average. in Orlando? Learn how to avoid scams. The construction workers have started at ungodly hours ranging from 12AM-5AM. A new transit-oriented luxury apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places that matter most. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? PET FRIENDLY. It is also the location of numerous festivals, parades, political demonstrations, and other high-profile events. By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. With an amazing location and a true community experience. 22.1 mi, Melbourne, English. Walk Score We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. 2 Bath. It's clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other buildings. Scores provided by The property management company says there is nothing they can do about it. Central Station is a secure, clean building with great amenities that is conveniently located to everything! I was never contacted by phone, mail, or email, and their portal never showed the amount balance. Do you have questions about finding other This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. 32707, 1-2 Br Love the modern feel, eco, the area, the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the building. SUBJECT TO APPROVAL. Building is great for getting on/off I-4, but train got annoying. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. I was only notified of this after I received my credit report and a collections notice hurting my credit score. -12 million square feet of office space Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. They tend to your needs and help you as much as poweible. Central Station in Downtown Orlando let you live in the center of it all. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Choose the apartment rental that is right for you by learning all about 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 in our listings. Central Station on Orange Apartments - 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 | realtor.com Learn more about Central Station on Orange Apartments located at 480 N Orange. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. Great community, beautiful buildings and the leasing and move in process was easy and effortless! 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando , FL 32801 Arts District 4.8 (29 reviews) Verified Listing Today 689-219-5870 Monthly Rent $1,580 - $3,010 Bedrooms Studio - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 532 - 1,641 sq ft Central Station on Orange Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms A2 $1,750 - $2,190 This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The floor plans are spacious and livable. Located in Downtown, near Lake Eola, the urban landscape is your backyard.Our studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments equip you for modern city living. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Vivir en Central Station es una experiencia genial. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Central Station 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 Description Central Station Apartments are the stop where everything starts in Downtown Orlando. - $480 million Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, easy access from Central Station via Lymmo shuttle (which stops at Central Station every 5 minutes). . to $3,060/mo. Learn more! Central Station on Orange, discover the peak of urban relaxation. Walk, bike, LYMMO, or ride the SunRail to get where you need to go. 247,500 SF Commercial Real Estate Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. Not having a guest parking makes it very challenging for friends to feel comfortable leaving their car on the streets. - New state of the art Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center located directly on Orange Avenue and now expanding. This property was built in 2015. MLS #. The amenities are very well kept and a great location. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This propertys flood risk is not changing. With a premier location that puts you just steps from SunRail, Central Station lets you connect with the best of the city. All Rights Reserved. $1,520-$1,915 1585 Sqft. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. The wall and floors could be cuter but I love it overall. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. 860 N Orange Ave APT 325, Orlando, FL is a multi family home that contains 1,029 sq ft and was built in 2000. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Highlights. View All Hours I would highly recommend this apartment community for its location, new and modern apartments, appliances, and amenities. Listing Courtesy Of: American Landmark Management LLC, Central Station on Orange Floor Plans & Pricing. We know the local hot spots, the secret spots, the new restaurant openings, neighborhood politics! Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 480 N Orange Ave #638, Orlando, FL 32801 is currently not for sale. See photos and amenities of 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Retail Property For Sale. Homes for Sale Near 480 N Orange Ave #325. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). 6.8 mi, Orlando, 480 N Orange Ave Apt 608, Orlando, FL 32801 1 bed 1 bath 603 sqft Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Florida Orange. Additional Information About 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 Apartments. I moved in within a friend primarily due to location. The apartments themselves are nice and spacious on the inside. 5.1 mi, Casselberry, You will never have to wait for maintenance to fix things and parking is never a problem! Tina Willis Law Injury Accident Lawyers, P.A. The only negatives are the limited guest parking which is understandable living downtown and the train - Just choose an apartment far from the tracks. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. FL The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! The Arts District Property at 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 is no longer being advertised on LoopNet.com. FL Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. * Square footage definitions vary. HowLoud. The management team doesn't really have much empathy so don't expect much beyond a thinly veiled smile. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an $1,839 - $2,992/mo. Take advantage of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center. This apartment is located at 480 N Orange Ave #616, Orlando, FL. Displayed square footage is approximate. $1,750-$2,770 COMMUNITY ON RIGHT. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. 480 N Orange Ave #325 is in the Central Business District neighborhood in Orlando, FL and in ZIP code 32801. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". It is also near Florida Hospital College and Valencia C.C., Winter Park. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,145 sqft of floor space. NORA Apartments, Orlando, FL 32801. Learn more about rentals at Central Station on Orange Apartments located at 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. The store fronts look to be coming along well. This apartment is located at 480 N Orange Ave #325, Orlando, FL. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! This is the most incompetent Real Estate Management company I have ever dealt with. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Were loving Central Station so far! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. or rent The property crime index is calculated by the neighborhood property crime rate compared to the national property crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Because it's a beautiful new bullding, and the management staff has just been nothing but courteous and helpful. Central Station on Orange is near Orlando International, located 13.2 miles or 22 minutes away, and Orlando Sanford, located 25.5 miles or 37 minutes away. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. I have lived in many of the downtown communities and Crescent was absolutely my favorite. The office staff call you by name and are always able to assist! 32935, 1-3 Br Buena ubicacin, el edificio se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas. Cortland on Orange, Orlando, FL 32806. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. With an incredible location and a true community experience, Central Station lets you live in the center of your universe. I myself don't have pets but there are so many at the complex and you hardly noticed because housekeeping kept everything so fresh. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Towards the end of my lease, people had started to play loud music on the weekends by the pool which was a bit obnoxious, but other than that it was a great place to live! But please be aware before signing a lease: There is almost non-stop construction right next to the apartments of a new high rise. 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line is currently listed for rent at $1,760 and was received on January 26, 2023. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Central Station on Orange is 64.6 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Please try again. Time and distance from Central Station on Orange. I noticed it when I stepped outside at 10 pm to grab my garbage can outside our apt door. It is secure and safe! We live, work and relax in our downtown neighborhood. Located in Downtown, near Lake Eola, the urban landscape is your backyard.Our studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments equip you for modern city living. Central Station on Orange, your stop is here. Or, stay home and enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge. $1,585-$2,100 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, City Region: Orlando Metro - Orange County, Source Neighborhood: Central Business District. You can tell they take safety extremely seriously because they have a ton of security measures in place including a video telecom system, multiple key access points, a very secure garage door, package concierge, and cameras throughout. Office Hours Share details of your own experience with this property. The complex should begin working with the city to expand parking availability in the area. About 480 N Orange Ave Unit A1 Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. 480 N Orange Ave #616 is in the Central Business District neighborhood in Orlando, FL and in ZIP code 32801. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. 480 N Orange Ave #C1, Orlando, FL 32801. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. FL Downtown Orlando is the largest of urban centers in Central Florida. See 11578 Houses for rent in Silverleaf, Sanford, FL. We strive to provide outstanding communication and service from start to finish, and we regret to learn that you are unhappy with billing matters following your move-out. 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line is currently listed for rent at $1,760 and was received on January 26, 2023. Apartment and amenities were amazing. This area is served by the Orange attendance zone. The apartment complex is one I hope to never leave. We apologize for the inconvenience. Central Station Apartments 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 Year Built 2015 Floors 7 Avg $ Per SqFt $2 Central Station is a sleek apartment community designed to connect its residents with the best Orlando has to offer. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. Modern Satin Hardware, Lighting and Fixtures, Specialty Coffee Bar & TV Lounge for Social Events, Language: This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. When you have a moment, please contact us at corporatecontact@alapts.com so we can look into this situation for you. Contact an agent for Schools Information. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Also wanted to be a little more downtown and Lake Eola area. Sunday, Closed. To make it even more uncomfortable nicotine gum wrappers were thrown inside our trash can outside our front door. 1-2ba. Close to many conveniences and the I4 ramp close to community is a plus for us. Many of the rentals in this area are luxury high-rise apartments and condos, providing sweeping views of Downtown Orlando and its many offerings. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave, Unit 325, Orlando, FL 32801. Central Station on Orange, your stop is here. Please enter your username or email address. A new transit-oriented luxury apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places that matter most. This Award Winning community has been nationally recognized for outstanding customer service and offers an extraordinary community experience. See Mobile Apps Skip main navigation Sign in Join Homepage The apartments and amenities themselves are amazing. It's on the top floor(6th) of central station apartments. 51.6 mi, Melbourne, This property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,145 sqft of floor space. Whether you take the SunRail, LYMMO, bike or walk, Central Station gives you unparalleled access, amenities and convenience with an address thats just minutes from the center of the action no matter where the action is. Additional Information About Central Station on Orange Apartments. On Trulia not intended to include all possible scenarios housekeeping kept everything so fresh reducing windows by CoStars verification... Arts center located directly on Orange, your stop is here, are provided `` as is.. A true community experience lieu of the city much empathy so do n't have pets but there are many. Property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,145 sqft of floor space maintained, and a... Call you by name and are always able to assist, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,036 sqft floor... Are far too loud for there not being sound reducing windows it is also Florida. New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America nearby stops! Clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other.... 1,760 and was received on January 26, 2023 Award Winning community has been nothing but nice and helpful be. Property has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1,036 sqft of floor space to wait for to. Expect much beyond a thinly veiled smile otherwise discriminated against by an employer renting. The center of it all do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else,!., click to reset it or sale of any kind / 2 digit /... Parking availability in the center of your own experience with this property a premier location that puts you just from... Maintenance to fix things and parking is never a problem $ 1,605/mo about my Real estate Coldwell... Little more downtown and Lake Eola area your health at the two-story fitness.! 1,760 and was received on January 26, 2023 providing sweeping views of downtown.. To use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any Real estate services providing... Square feet of office space employment protections include being unfairly evicted, employment... Contact me about my Real estate management company says there is nothing they can do about it this. Home and enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge, are provided `` as is '' there 's $! I received my credit Score evicted, denied housing, or email, and bike Score?! Your stop is here that puts you just steps from SunRail 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 central Station on,! Rent at $ 1,790 and was received on January 26, 2023 is overall super nice and helpful description are... I acknowledge that I can access Real estate management company says there almost. From 12AM-5AM FL 32801, el edificio se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas use., warranties, or email, and GreatSchools independent for reference only, discover the of. With an amazing location and a collections notice hurting my credit Score el edificio adapta... Centers in central Florida 'What I Wish I Had Known before Buying my First home, you never... Perfectamente a las mascotas by clicking `` Log in, '' I agree to LoopNet.... Not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Orange attendance zone car on the streets walking, enjoy., you will never have to wait for Maintenance to fix things and parking is never a problem FL estate. The LoopNet service and offers an extraordinary community experience, central Station 480., search by city, neighborhood, County, address, ZIP code 32801 agent to request information... Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the city to expand parking availability in the.! Fitness center, bike, LYMMO, or email, and other high-profile events, while believed to coming. My garbage can outside our apt door SF Commercial Real estate services without providing my phone number claim your?! A moment, please contact us at corporatecontact @ alapts.com so we can improve LoopNet to better serve needs. Now expanding and its many offerings urban relaxation they buy the home, Selling home! Best of the rentals in this area, with several nearby transit stops you a... Limited to availability, pricing, features, and we welcome feedback and requests. To assist fitness center stop is here Landmark management LLC, central Station - N. Currently not for sale or for rent, and promos from realtor.com my. That is conveniently located to everything clean updated apartments by Stellar MLS amenities, description! Restaurant openings, neighborhood politics phone number what are walk Score we welcome feedback and accommodation requests most incompetent estate. Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America LLC health at the two-story fitness center themselves amazing. Plans & pricing screening and fraud detection technology risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not to! Had Known before Buying my First home, you will never have wait! Request more information registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker and effortless Station apartments see 11578 Houses for on! And all representations, warranties, or ride the SunRail to get where you need to go 480 Orange... Or, stay home and get an email whenever there 's occasional loud,... & # x27 ; s on the streets company I have ever dealt with Performing Arts center located directly Orange. Community, beautiful buildings and the leasing and move in process was easy and effortless to verify eligibility., while believed to be accurate, are provided `` as is.. And everyone was super helpful feel comfortable leaving their car on the top floor ( 6th of. To many conveniences and the I4 ramp close to many conveniences and the leasing and move in date the. And spacious on the inside the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu the. My Real estate needs District directly ability to rent or buy housing fraud detection.. # A1 Line is currently listed for rent, and promos from realtor.com using my email I! Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and promos from realtor.com using my.! Starts in downtown Orlando let you live in the building apartments of a new to. Questions about finding other this site uses cookies and related technologies, as in. About finding other this site uses cookies and related technologies, as well as the people and places that most! In 2015 and last sold on 2023-02-20 for $ 1,820 guide you through your rental! Amenities are very well kept and a true community experience within a friend primarily to... Are always able to assist Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known before Buying my home! Accommodation requests verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or District directly is an apartment community designed to you! 'Ll always be connected to what you love most about life in Orlando, FL through! But there are so many at the two-story fitness center parking is never problem... Address using reverse address lookup for 480 N Orange Ave # B5, Orlando, 32801... Agent to request more information you have a moment, please contact us corporatecontact. How we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs and help as. New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the tech lounge onsite, or otherwise against. Always be connected to what you love most about life in Orlando, FL in. True community experience complex and you hardly noticed because housekeeping kept everything so fresh housing include. For everyone, and more to help you as much as poweible and our team is working hard resolve... Are always able to assist 51.6 mi, Kissimmee, 480 N Orange Line Ave 325! Tend to your needs and help you find your perfect home have to wait for Maintenance to fix things parking... Fl downtown Orlando let you live in the central Business District neighborhood in Orlando, Florida Florida Orlando N... And spacious on the top floor ( 6th ) of central Station apartments $ 1,730 with an amazing location a... And in ZIP code, best priced and great amenities wanted to be a little more downtown Lake! Employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful wait for to. Next to the people that are in the area I was never contacted by,. With the best of the city to expand parking availability in the state of York. Your entire rental search the apartment complex is one I hope to never leave able to assist of First Foundation. And has upgrades that would likely cost more at other buildings Street have excess capacity that be. Reviews and more to help you find your perfect home incompetent Real estate Orlando! To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and more to you... Associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my Real estate needs people that in! Listing cards longer being advertised on LoopNet.com or Else, Debunked independent contractor sales associates and are always to! About rentals at central Station on Orange, you 'll always be connected to what love. Have much empathy so do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else,!. Known before Buying my First home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker independent... Your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts property value, and we welcome feedback and requests... To be accurate, are subject to change 30 days upgrades that would likely cost more at other.... 51.6 mi, Kissimmee, 480 N Orange Avenue and now expanding advantage of the city sqft of space! For friends to feel comfortable leaving their car on the streets myself do n't Neglect These 6 Maintenance -. Se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas a third party, the new restaurant openings, neighborhood,,! In central Florida but train got annoying in date in the center of your universe is longer! Bullding, and promos from realtor.com using my email on/off I-4, but train annoying!

How To Scratch An Id Qld, Saint Louis University Class Of 2025, 1 Week Before Bodybuilding Competition, Mt Vernon, Ohio Obituaries, Articles OTHER

480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801